Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Since the update my Xbox no longer understands the word "yes" when turning it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

So the fancy passing of the controller thing is the reason my wife and I both can't just sign in as normal through Kinect like we could pre update?

That is stupid as hell.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

For some reason my Xbox won't listen to the Xbox button on my controller. It started when I started downloading updates for Killer Instinct and Forza 5. If I hit the XB button in the Smartglass app it works but not from the controller. Anyone else have this problem?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Crafty posted:

Not heard of that one before, I bet a hard reset fixes it though!

It did indeed fix it.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Is it possible to train the Kinect for remote commands so that I can control my DVR with voice?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Anyone else having the iOS SmartGlass app crash when trying to access the OneGuide?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I watched Monuments Men on my One last night, and at one point in the movie the picture froze and audio continued for about 3 minutes. Then the picture fast forwarded and caught up.

This makes two blu rays I have watched on my One and had problems with both.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

MY WIFE tried to play Zumba today and it gets to the point of Loading Content and just sits there forever. Nothing is frozen, but she said she left it for 30 minutes and it never went past that screen. Has anyone here used this game and had a similar issue?

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

How is the Xbox One S for playing 4k Blurays? I bought a 4k tv on Black Friday and the bluray player that I bought with it only upscales to 4k rather than playing 4k discs (which I just now figured out). I have an Xbox one already but if it works well for 4k movies I may just upgrade rather than buying a separate player.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

It's Cortana now.

Also, the shipping on the free Kinect adapter program is really fast. I got mine in just a couple days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I guess now we are just gonna get 4-5 new versions of each console rather than a new generation every few years.

• Locked thread