Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

They're still trying to beat Misty... Poor Kakuna is level 15 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I'm not even sure how they managed that.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They spent all their money on pokeballs and now they just keep catching Diglets, I think they're up to 4 or 5 now.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Is there a list of all the poo poo they've thrown away somewhere?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

And there goes Charizard.

Buh posted:

Here is a google doc that gets updated more or less in real time that covers pretty much everything.

Thanks. :)

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Feb 16, 2015

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

A Steampunk Gent posted:

:siren: Box changed, Pokemon withdrawn :siren:

Man that took them long enough, I watched on and off for about 2 hours before I wandered off and they spent that whole time just trying to switch boxes and whining.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I got almost the whole lot to agree on catching a meowth, and then the bloody thing breaks the great ball. Now what!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

So they can get rid of diglet without having to face the horrors of the PC.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Tends to be about 18 seconds for me, counting via the delay from when I typed until I can post again.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

The battle tent stole all their pokemon and NPCs are glitching out too now. This is what they found in their pokemon list.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 21, 2015

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Do is the Thundercat released yet? It was at the bottom of the PC when I went to bed last night and they were going in for another attempt.

Although, the party they've got now isn't half bad...

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

This is going well.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

It wasn't a glitch at the time, they managed to deposit parasect and then had to deposit/withdraw the whole box until he was at the top again to get him back.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

A Seel, a couple of other random level 5 pokemon, a vulpix maybe, nothing major.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

SSJ the zapdos. :allears: We might beat the elite 4, you never know!

• Locked thread