Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:

Steampunk iPhone posted:

How much do u weigh lol

I am literally a bag of coat hangers so tbh I prob. wouldn't gently caress me either, it seems like a good way to get bruises

that was an excellent way to start a new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tjadeth posted:

I am literally a bag of coat hangers so tbh I prob. wouldn't gently caress me either, it seems like a good way to get bruises

that was an excellent way to start a new page

What does your willingness to abort have to do with your weight? Jesus, liberal womyn these days.

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

What does your willingness to abort have to do with your weight? Jesus, liberal womyn these days.

If you know of a better way to lose six to eight pounds in an hour, I'd like to hear it!

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012

gently caress da Mods posted:

Never have falser words been spoken

Mmm-mmm, disagree.

I don't know, can we get some bisexuals to weigh in on this?

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

Tjadeth posted:

If you know of a better way to lose six to eight pounds in an hour, I'd like to hear it!

* Amputation
* Bulemia

4th Asclepiadean posted:

Mmm-mmm, disagree.

I don't know, can we get some bisexuals to weigh in on this?

it is waaaaay easier to find a dude that tops than one that bottoms hth.

Synonymous fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Feb 21, 2014

Starter Wiggin
Feb 1, 2009

Screw the enemy's gate man, I've got a fucking TAIL!
Do you know how crazy the ladies go for those?

Fat Lowtax posted:

Sex is impossible, I can't find anything on GameFAQs.

I don't know, the Konami code is pretty sexual if you ask me.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Starter Wiggin posted:

I don't know, the Konami code is pretty sexual if you ask me.

X A B Y

Zabie, baby

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Synonymous posted:

* Amputation
* Bulemia

it is waaaaay easier to find a dude that tops than one that bottoms hth.

You're expecting people like gently caress Da Mods and their blow-jay-jays to actually make intelligent, informed observations about gay people which seems like a monumental effort on their part.

Johnny Joestar fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Feb 21, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Has this been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
I imagine high standards is the ultimate cause for male virgoons at least.

I mean most fat chicks are gonna be dtf with anybody, since while nerds might have self esteem issues, fat chicks are actually every bit unattractive and worthless (in terms of sexual appeal) as they think they are.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
No, but thank you for covering all our bases.

TDILZ
Feb 18, 2014

by Ralp

Ausmund posted:

I might be asexual, not sure though.

roboshit posted:

Are you seriously sex shaming this guy? Some people are asexual, myself included. Do you realize how loving insensitive your remark is? Read a loving book sometime and realize not everyone is a "bro" like you who totally "fucks" a lot of other people all the time because that's what humans are "supposed" to do. gently caress you.

One afternoon a fox was walking through the forest and spotted a bunch of grapes hanging from over a lofty branch.

"Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he.

Taking a few steps back, the fox jumped and just missed the hanging grapes. Again the fox took a few paces back and tried to reach them but still failed.

Finally, giving up, the fox turned up his nose and said, "They're probably sour anyway," and proceeded to walk away.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

4th Asclepiadean posted:

Uh-oh, gently caress da Mods says that I'm still a virgin. I guess I'd better believe him. :(

Neverminding the fact that it's a bit more difficult to find a guy who'll let you gently caress him in the rear end than it is to find a girl to do it vaginally.

'Neverminding' ?!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Ignoring bitter dude above, v. encouraged by fellow ace people around these parts. :shobon:

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Synonymous posted:

It's so cripplingly obvious you're talking out your rear end I think a couple of times I've had sex just got obliterated from history due to the sheer virgin aura emanating from your post.

Wait wait wait. You think receiving a blow job/ a hand shandy or whatever is sex?!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

TDILZ posted:

One afternoon a fox was walking through the forest and spotted a bunch of grapes hanging from over a lofty branch.

Taking a few steps back, the fox jumped and just missed the hanging grapes. Again the fox took a few paces back and tried to reach them but still failed.

Finally, giving up, the fox turned up his nose and said, "They're probably sour anyway," and proceeded to walk away.

what a loving stupid story, I've never been out on a hot day and thought "yeah some grapes would really hit the spot." The fox is stupid, the analogy is flawed. F. The moral I'll give a B-.

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

I am OK posted:

Wait wait wait. You think receiving a blow job/ a hand shandy or whatever is sex?!

If we're going to sperg out about dictionary definitions, a blow job has insertion into a hole, same as anal or vaginas (PENETRAAAAATION :spergin:) . You can get STIs, same as anal or vaginal. But if you want to consider yourself as pure as a nun because you've only had dozens of dicks in your mouth, go nuts bro :shrug:
I've had oral and anal so :cheers:

I was actually referring to his clearly inexperienced "description" of his own fictional intercourse.

Synonymous fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Feb 21, 2014

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

TDILZ posted:

Oh I get it. The grapes are a vagina! :unsmith:

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Zo posted:

I imagine high standards is the ultimate cause for male virgoons at least.

I mean most fat chicks are gonna be dtf with anybody, since while nerds might have self esteem issues, fat chicks are actually every bit unattractive and worthless (in terms of sexual appeal) as they think they are.

Or some of us a genuinely so terrible even fat chicks look down at us with loathing in their eyes.

College Ruled
Apr 25, 2012

"It seems another associate has taken my friendly attitude as to insinuate desires that would exist outside the bounds of professional courtesy."

Courtesy of: 01001100 01001100 01001010 01001011 01010011 01101001 01001100 01101011

Medieval Medic posted:

Or some of us a genuinely so terrible even fat chicks look down at us with loathing in their eyes.

fat chicks cannot look down, idiot

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
So if we don't count blowjobs...

I'm 27. I was never ugly and was actually somewhat athletically slim in high school. I never really understood why everyone was going after women like that though at the time, but growing up in a small town in the midwest, no one ever accepted homosexuality, so I just assumed that I had no desire for sex and went about my way. That was a complete lie to myself and I knew it even at the time. I found some of my male classmates at the time attractive and I just didn't come to terms with my sexuality until maybe 3 or 4 years ago. So, having been totally confused sexually and living in denial for the first 25 years of my life, I never even pursued it. Whatever minor casual encounters I had were not serious, usually a result of drinking by all parties and I'm not super proud of any of that.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Getting the dog drunk first is even grosser.

(quoting for posterity)

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

So if we don't count blowjobs...

I'm 27. I was never ugly and was actually somewhat athletically slim in high school. I never really understood why everyone was going after women like that though at the time, but growing up in a small town in the midwest, no one ever accepted homosexuality, so I just assumed that I had no desire for sex and went about my way. That was a complete lie to myself and I knew it even at the time. I found some of my male classmates at the time attractive and I just didn't come to terms with my sexuality until maybe 3 or 4 years ago. So, having been totally confused sexually and living in denial for the first 25 years of my life, I never even pursued it. Whatever minor casual encounters I had were not serious, usually a result of drinking by all parties and I'm not super proud of any of that.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Anne Whateley posted:

Getting the dog drunk first is even grosser.

(quoting for posterity)

Friends don't let friends gently caress the dog.

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013
im a gay virgin because i think that sex in the but is gross. its like, either i put my penis where you poop from or you pur your dick in the alley of feces no thank you please

i have blowjob though

edit: spelling

pringledingle fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 21, 2014

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

pringledingle posted:

im a gay virgin because i think that sex in the but is gross. its like, either i put my penis where you poop from or you pur your dick in the alley of feces no thank you please

i have blowjob though

edit: spelling

same

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Straight guys: what is the appeal of loving girls in the rear end? I'm serious here, how can a place where fecal matter comes out be attractive when you have a wet hot vagina to play with?

Can this be made into the sex ed megathread?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ausmund posted:

Straight guys: what is the appeal of loving girls in the rear end? I'm serious here, how can a place where fecal matter comes out be attractive when you have a wet hot vagina to play with?

Love seeing girls cry really.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Love seeing girls cry really.

I love seeing myself cry while withdrawing my poopy peen

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

serious norman posted:

I love seeing myself cry while withdrawing my poopy peen

Same

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Ausmund posted:

believe it or not, a large swatch of chickies like their b-holes penne-pasta'd.

moreso, it's like outerspace, or manifest destiny, man must explore parts unknown.

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001

Ausmund posted:

A hole for loving can be tight or loose. Buttholes tend to be really tight. It is not either or, it is both and.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ZLkzKfJ28

skip to 4.31

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax

Kurt_Cobain posted:

A hole for loving can be tight or loose. Buttholes tend to be really tight. It is not either or, it is both and.

Phenazepam is a hell of a drug.

Depends how used the butthole is. Typically they're tighter because they get hosed less.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goldmine please.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Neo Duckberg posted:

Freaking Noob

If you can't jam on a breast then don't slam with the rest.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Starter Wiggin posted:

True fact: the more you say the phrase "blow jay jays", the less likely you are to get them. Fact that all the sex havers don't want you to know.

How's your boyfriend's inverted weenie? I remember you asking E/N for help on how to suck it properly without hurting him.

Fuck da Mods fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 21, 2014

Starter Wiggin
Feb 1, 2009

Screw the enemy's gate man, I've got a fucking TAIL!
Do you know how crazy the ladies go for those?
It's p baller. We talk about it at the sex havers club while we make fun of all the sad virgoons fantasizing about furtive handies.

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

Starter Wiggin posted:

It's p baller. We talk about it at the sex havers club while we make fun of all the sad virgoons fantasizing about furtive handies.

You forgot the fantasy blow jay jays

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Turtlicious posted:

Goldmine please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Eh, what the hell. I'm 23, a little young to really call myself an adult in this day and age, but close enough. Recently made a mistake that has me unsure of my virginity.

When puberty kicked in for me in my second year of high school, my body kinda screwed the pooch, and my hormones went all out of whack leaving me with untreated depression for about 3 years. I spent the first year driving myself crazy out of disdain for my first crush, I just couldn't handle just how downright invasive a crush can be on your other thoughts. Then I had something snap inside me, flipped the crush to a different friend, and went with it this time. The big complication here is that with the depression, it was less a healthy relationship and more me clinging to her as my sole emotional support. Needless to say, it was surprising she tolerated it for a month, and it ended pretty drat quick. Given that I wasn't in a state where I wasn't taking care of myself emotionally, when she dropped the relationship I hit the ground. Hard. I then proceeded to rinse repeat with a different friend, and then a third, each time clinging for support and then hitting rock bottom when, surprise, they didn't want to deal with my poo poo. After a third year of totaling my grades and then begging my teacher's for mercy while scrambling to fix my grades(Depression can be very cyclic, thank god it cropped up at the start of those years and not the end) my parents and me had a realization that maybe, just maybe, a psychiatrist therapist combo might be in order. The first bout of antidepressants attempted unfortunately backfired, and I one last time leaped onto a friend for emotional safety and clung to her for dear life. She put up with my poo poo the least of the bunch, but at the end of the day her blunt handling of it put me down the gentlest and she was the only one of the lot to remain a friend afterwards. That particular dive into depression was probably the worst of the lot, and I managed to lose a full ride scholarship and got myself flunked back home with my parents.

The second attempt at treatment, thankfully, went much better and at this point I would consider myself a fairly well adjusted person, albeit with absolutely trashed study habits. I spent the first year back home with my parents working, and eventually felt comfortable enough with where I was to go back to college. I spent the first year or two staying the hell away from women for two reasons: 1) I wanted the drat degree and didn't want to risk screwing that up over another bad relationship and 2) after all that depression crap it was really important to me that I get the degree on my own, to show that yes I drat well can take care of myself. I've gradually grown less militant on the subject, but after nearly half a decade of not dating, the idea of getting into a relationship has become almost a novelty.

And now for the reason I'm not certain of my virginity status. Recently a very sexually aggressive girl had moved into the circle of people I hang out with. Now, even in my worst of times I've been a quiet guy. My idea of a great evening with a girl is a quiet snuggly night where the two of us wind up just quietly listening to each other breathing and feeling our chests begin to rise and fall together as we begin to breathe in unison. So right off the bat, I realize that what I want and what this girl wants are completely at odds with each other and repeatedly spurn her advances. After about a month of this, for reasons I can't really comprehend, one night knowledge of the way this girl constantly went, "sex, sex, sex, I love sex. I'm just so surprised that you don't want to have sex with me!" completely failed me :downs:. It was this night that I learned that my beta personality and ignorance of sex do not mix well with sexually aggressive women at all. So I made a move on her because, well frankly I'm not an intelligent man and expected a night of cuddling. She pushed for sex straight away, because surprise, she was exactly what she professed to be. The speed at which she pushed forward wound up leaving me lost and confused, and I basically just kind of locked up. My memories from there on are kind of hazy, but two things I am sure of is that I sure as hell didn't go off and that she was just as far gone mentally as I was, just on the other end of the spectrum. So yeah, I'm not sure what the hell happened that night and don't really know how I rate virginity wise.

At the end of the day, the only real effect of that event is that uncertainity over whether or not I fit a really, rather pointless term. I still maintain the same opinion on where sex belongs as I have my entire life, namely to save that crap until I'm married. I don't hold that belief because I'm some sort of prude, or that premarital sex is some horrible abomination. I hold that view for a very simple reason, I'm human, and as a human I gently caress things up all the time. I draw the line before sex because, well quite frankly when I inevitably screw up and step over that line I'll still have some room between me and things that are truly dangerous.

So yeah, TLDR, I stayed a virgin by being hosed up for a quarter of my life, and would rather appease my sex drive by wanking it than by risking a gently caress up where I wind up having unprotected sex.

• Locked thread