Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Ausmund posted:

Straight guys: what is the appeal of loving girls in the rear end? I'm serious here, how can a place where fecal matter comes out be attractive when you have a wet hot vagina to play with?

Can this be made into the sex ed megathread?
Blood and sometimes babies come out of vaginas. Don't you be knocking on anal :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Tortuga posted:

I'm an old virgoon and I make sandwiches in my frying pan because its the only utensil in my kitchen, then I make coffee in it and drink it straight from the pan, then I jam the handle up my bum and whack off.
Alton Brown would be very proud of you.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Forceholy posted:

Please. How often do you hear about male golddiggers?
I know quite a few male golddiggers. They are straight, by the way.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

ZergFluid posted:

No it isn't, in the United States. Prohibition of prostitution has an effect on the quality of women who are willing to become prostitutes and on prices. The men who would need the services of prostitutes can't probably afford it on the illegal market, and that's exactly the point of legal prohibition -- not to stamp out the practice but to reduce the supply of sex workers as to make it hard/expensive/disgusting etc to seek out such services. Decriminalization would mean open competition between sex workers with resulting lower prices and a higher caliber of sex worker.
Women get beaten and murdered by pimps and johns all the time, but I guess the real problem is your prostitute isn't pretty enough and she costs too much :allears:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

EN Bullshit posted:

Balding is a sign of aging. Sure, you might be relatively attractive among your peer group, but you're not going to find yourself frequently banging 18-22-year-olds.
Not so much. I know a handful of guys who started balding when they were 16-19.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

12gauge posted:

Uh... any suggestions for someone for whom therapy and medication just don't work?
Just curious, but how many different therapists have you seen and what kinds of therapy did they specialize in?

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

12gauge posted:

I... actually lost count. It's no more than 15 but I don't want to remember some of them. Mostly unspecific 'talk therapy.' There was a CBT guy, there was one that specialized in EMDR but never got me to a point where I was ready for those techniques, whatever exactly that means. The last one used the internal family systems model, last fall we agreed it wasn't going anywhere and I was wasting her time.
Keep trying, dude. I have some similar issues but they're subsiding fast. CBT helped, and I've had the most success with a therapist who does a blend of psychodynamic/interpersonal/relational.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

12gauge posted:

I'm tired. All my life I've been worthless to everyone. I can't even imagine anything else anymore.
This just whining/venting I guess, sorry.
This is your depression talking.

Don't give up on treatment, life can be so much better than you've experienced. Stimulants for treating depression is a very experimental thing right now, but I've seen some people recommend bupropion, which is an antidepressant with some stimulant effects. I don't know what you've tried already but it's worth talking to your doctor until you find something that works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I think Most goons have stretch marks and they aren't from a baby haha
I love this post.

• Locked thread