Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonnypeh
Nov 5, 2006
Sure, I'll write something. This is after all a (mostly) anonymous forum.

I'm a 27-year old virgin. I don't see that fact changing in near or far future. I'm such because I have not approached any women.

As far as I've talked to them it has been just conversing with co-workers - on subjects such as other colleagues, work, weather, how terrible the cafeteria food is. They're all nice to me. But that might be because I'm nice to everyone anyway and not because I'd expect a sexual intercourse for it or anything.

I sometimes play video games, read history books, mild physical activity several times a week (swimming recently, still am short and stout with a pot belly). Used to do lifting on-and-off for two years, but now the work comes first and I'm too lazy these days. I work in IT. So altogether rather nerdy.

I've found myself working many hours on weekends because that's an efficient distraction. Maybe also because if I keep up with getting all those big salary raises every year I might one day attract a woman. Though I imagine then that'd happen for reasons other than my "smashing good looks". Wouldn't be hard in a country that's leading EU statistics in the amount of single female parents who do not receive child support payments.

I received hugs this year from six attractive female colleagues when it was my birthday. That's five more than last year when I did not yet know anyone. 3rd and 2nd years, respectively. Took me the first year to learn how to smile.

quote:

What are your overall attitudes towards women in your age range? Do you think it would be better if they were more traditionally feminine, etc?

I have nothing to complain about them and that goes for all age ranges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonnypeh
Nov 5, 2006
I really could not think of any other adjectives to use to describe colleagues who are women. So feel free to suggest more alternatives, English is not my first language anyway. I can absolutely see what would be wrong with using just the word "female" as a noun though.

• Locked thread