Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xeom
Mar 16, 2007
I think eventually you become asexual, or at least that's what has happened to me. I am 26 and cant remember the last time I even tried to talk to a woman with the interest being romantic. It's true eventually you stop trying completely. I can't even remember the last time a woman even displayed anything resembling interest towards me either.

I am pretty atypical and just find making friends difficult. I have two friends right now. We became friends mostly from working in class together. I rarely go out, and can't stand clubs and most bars. I tried the club stuff early on during my twenties but you couldn't pay me to go into a club these days.

Also you just start having to deal with so many things in your life that there is no time to care about relationships, and the free time you do get you don't want to burn trying to meet people. Which usually ends up badly making you depressed and then affecting everything else. I find it's best to just have the social interactions I need to feel ok, and then keep to myself.

I believed that one day my life would get better and I could focus on relationships again, but the truth is I am going to spend the rest of my life poor and working just to barely live. It could be worse I could be in some 3rd world country starving. The worst part of my life is that I won't even have that sort of intimate relationship. You really just learn to live with it, and in time stop thinking about having sex completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread