Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013
im a gay virgin because i think that sex in the but is gross. its like, either i put my penis where you poop from or you pur your dick in the alley of feces no thank you please

i have blowjob though

edit: spelling

pringledingle fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013
People should be posting more about buttsex. I'm finding this thread difficult to masturbate to now

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

serious norman posted:

Only on the girl and it worked pretty great to be fair.

this also applies to me

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

Incoming Chinchilla posted:

Virgoons take note of this level of romanticism and the pussy/rear end will flow

Do females pee from their vagina or rear end?

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

pointsofdata posted:

How many virgoons have attempted to use online dating websites? How did it go?

i got some aids from craigslist

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey Virgoons, I've had issues in the past as some of these superstars can tell you. I've been able to have sex, and you can too. As has been mentioned before you have to leave the house and go do things with other people. I know it's scary at first, but you'll start making friends and aquantances, and eventually meet men and women who will want to have sex with you.

I've been going through a dry spell for the last year, but I know why. It's because I am unable to read women :negative:

It turns out that I know a bunch of women who admited that they liked me for a while, or at least wanted me, but I was too dense to have detected it. Oh well, I have lots of friends, and being friendly and able to converse about things with men and women of all ages is a good skill to have.

You should read women like a book-

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

A George Foreman grill can take you places if you have a need to throw poo poo onto a glorified hotplate.

Use your loving oven on broil

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If some virgoons are serious about getting laid, I have a few rituals and sigils that can help you meet a succubus or at least have accidental sex or something. Contact me with so we can discuss your particular case and the methods of payment.

i herd that deomons are hot

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

it's not "help" it's babysitting a special needs boyfriend

do you still count as a virgin if you had sex with an autism man?

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013
What happened to the grilled cheese sandwich advice?

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

Runcible Cat posted:

You can only date women with HB ratings in the form x+yi where y is non-zero.

I would disagree. A HB rating including the value of i would be a 2D waifu, whereas one that is a non-zero real number would be a 3DPD. In your form, you have a 2.5D woman.

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

Commoners posted:

Does it count if I am loving a grilled cheese sandwich right now?

What if its cheese to bread ratio is .5?

In weight or volume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013

EN Bullshit posted:

i wouldnt know. all the crotches i've ever sniffed have smelled the same, but ive only sniff mine

Why does your dick always smell the same, weirdo?

• Locked thread