Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
psyched for all you lucky devils that get to make it out to he playa this year!

I can't make burning man but perhaps I'll see some of you other beautiful individuals at Alchemy, Transformus or one of the other burns I'll be at on the east coast

TAKE CARE TAKE CARE TAKE CARE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone going to Ignite? Happy to see VA getting its burn on

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Throwdown posted:

I miss my Portland family and I miss a roadside attraction.

Question for the group; What's the policy on posting gofundme's for theme camps here? I'm in the process of building a haunted house by night and freakshow by day and will be test running it at Florida Afterburn this year before bringing it to the big burn next year. I have been wanting to do this camp since my first burn and have an amazing team of people with loads if experience, I just want to make it as epic as possible.

This sounds loving awesome. Can't wait to see it. It sounds like you guys have it under control but would love to help or at least be a parttime spooker. I live out of state but rick and storm are my family so I try to get out to help set up CKT on thursday. Where do you live?

• Locked thread