Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kunoichi
Oct 26, 2005
I'm stuck in refresh mode :(

Edit: I hope there is some sort of queue

SuperEdit: ok got through. Woohoo!

kunoichi fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Feb 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kunoichi
Oct 26, 2005

Throwdown posted:

I will be at Transformus, also, my regional is in 10 days. http://www.floridaafterburn.net/

Oooo I will be going as well. See you there! I will be camping with Hookah Lounge.

kunoichi
Oct 26, 2005

Throwdown posted:

No poo poo? Are you on the Florida burns FB group? This is Nemo.

Yes I'm a member there but have never posted. Name is Christa. Interestingly enough, somehow you met/interacted with my roommate at afterburn last year, because you are friends on FB.

kunoichi
Oct 26, 2005

Alfajor posted:

We got placed at 3:15 and A. In other words: :c00lbert:

Let the hype begin!

Always at 4:20 and A, see you there, neighbor!

kunoichi
Oct 26, 2005

QuantumDeep posted:

I was camped at the Hookah Lounge......

What's up Hookah Lounge campmate!

This burn was a hard one for me, with the exception of a fun goon meet and seeing some old friends. I didn't do much and kept beating myself up for it. However the playa provides you with exactly what you need, not necessarily what you want, and I had some personal experiences that, while not necessary fun, helped me grow in a lot of ways. Another good memory was hanging out at Brain Freeze with the pyrotechnic guys and them telling us their stories about the weird things that happen at the temple when they are setting up to burn it. Odd coincidences, ghosts, etc.

Looking forward to the Florida regional next!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kunoichi
Oct 26, 2005

Alfajor posted:

GOON BREWSKI!

YAY! Great goonmeet! Good times.

• Locked thread