Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The shocking season one twist will be that all this time he has been secretly reviewing "riches to rags to riches" and he is now getting ready for the rags to riches part. That or they just simply don't rebuild him up, I don't see why that is needed for a season 2, there can always be more despair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hearing that quitting speech for the last time was one of the more satisfying funny thing I have seen on television.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Watching that was the most painful experience in my life.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

A A 2 3 5 8 K posted:

Her site says "Multiple episode arc in Season 2 of Comedy Central's Nathan For You" so now I'm somehow looking even more forward to the rest of the season.

Somehow, after bringing back the judge this episode, I knew she was going to show up again.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
God drat I love that PI, he is an rear end in a top hat and he knows and loves it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Yeah, I don't know how you could watch the Exterminator bit turn into a flown blown Heist film cliche and not think "this is absurd."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The sign at the end was actually kinda heartwarming

• Locked thread