Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Chopping trees down and making elves cry.
Can the next one be Wily?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'm quite partial to the videogame scientist theme for our chickens so I pre-emptively vote for Wily to be our next chicken as well.

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Just so long as sheep are named after clones, and cows are named after fissionable materials.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Zebrin posted:

Just so long as sheep are named after clones, and cows are named after fissionable materials.

I second this motion.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

I'm gonna vote for the videogame scientist again, so Wily.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Chapter 8 - Spring Fragrance (Spring 22 - 26)

Music: Spring Theme

You can choose what level of watering you want to do by holding down the X button. The longer you do so, the bigger the effect of the upgraded tool. For Copper, you wait until an angry mark (or whatever it's called) appears. Silver, your face turns red.

Each level uses more stamina, but it's still a lot less than watering eight or nine squares individually, not to mention all the time saved. Plus the larger watering cans will hold more water.

Don't forget to put out the fire!

Looks like we hit a heart for Ray.

Robotnik's doing pretty well!

Herbs and flowers are coming along nicely too.

Music: Encounter Theme

Ooh, a special cutscene! You know what this means.

Dr Science!, your rucksack is pretty worn down.

You know, if you bring the yarn to me, I'll make your rucksack sturdier and larger.

That's the hard part done. Now all we need is yarn!

Unfortunately, we can't get yarn quite yet. We'll need another move in first.

I make another mining trip and call it a day. The longer we go, the less eventful most days will be.

But not today, for we've got another festival!

There are upgrades for farm products. I'll get into those later.

The game also hints at cool stuff being at the bottom of the Moonlight and Lake Caves. Yes, there's a second cave, but we can only get to it during winter.

I do some fishing before the festival and caught something new.

There's this path out of the village, but you can't leave of course.

Let's take a stray cat to the festival!

Music: Festival

Thanks to everyone's help, we're able to hold this special event! Let's soothe our hearts as we look at the beautiful flowers.

I love this village, and I come here a lot. I'm hoping that I can open a store one of these days!

I see, you're a farm owner.

Lyla is another bachelorette from Save the Homeland, and the only one in this game actually interested in running a business. I think she's the only woman that runs one besides Liz at the farm shop.

It's a hassle learning the roads what with nothing but trees and grass!

Her shop is where we'll get our yarn. The trick is getting her to move in, since all the guides I've seen are pretty vague and say, "Just a ship a bunch of flowers or something."

I don't understand this feeling of elation.

Once again, Ray doesn't get anything that doesn't involve fish.

And Bob's too manly to care about flowers, the lunk.

well, things seemed a little livelier.

We're working on it! We've already had quite a few people move in!

Ah, another classic Natsume translation. Still leaps ahead of their earlier work in this series, though.

We hope that you attend next year too!

Once again, another festival where you just talk to people and leave. This game's festivals suck.

19. Spring Fragrance Note

The Flower Festival, held for the Harvest Goddess. A note filled with the fragrance of flowers.

And since it's a festival, we get another note.

And we end the day cradling a monkey in our arms.

Spring - Music: Spring Theme

20. Gardening Note

Let's make beautiful scenery with lots of flowers. It will heal the hearts of people and animals. A gardening note.

Another day, another note. This one's for when your flowers have grown, though ours still need another day until they're ready.

I can't believe it's taken this long to get a rainy day.

This translation can have some surprising charm at times.

Our herbs are ready! At the end of this update, I'll have shipped 29, needing 30 for the unlock. So hopefully next update that will be taken care of.

To the library!

Today we'll be looking at some of the local wild life.

You can befriend animals too, of course.

Befriending one high enough gets us a note, though that one's kinda low priority for now.

Also, dinosaurs.

Today I go foraging in the mountain, going to the northeast area for the first time. This place has a ton of rocks, but you can just pick up the smaller ones to progress.

This is Mt. Moon. We're going to climb it.

And we get our first mini game!

This area has music that I couldn't find, unfortunately.

Rocks will fall, spam A to climb, move left or right to evade rocks.

Sometimes wind will push you in a direction.

If you get clonked on the head, you fall a bit. Once you reach the line...

21. Rock Climber Note

Fierce winds couldn't make you quit. You've reached the top of a steep cliff. A note giving praise to this honor.

A note!

Unfortunately, there's nothing interesting up here for now.

Twenty notes gives us a piano. OK.

Time for the next day!

This week's hint: "coming to."

Rain is great because you don't have to water crops and people will actually have different dialogue for once, even if it's mostly "Boy, it sure is raining!"

Flowers are ready!

As is the first load of cabbage!

I spend all day fishing and foraging. I tried to get the note that you get for staying outside for ten hours, but I don't think it counts it when you move to another area, as I went to the lake and didn't get the note. Oh well, maybe next time.

Short and dull day, on to the next one!

Our new chick is born!

Seems we've got a theme of video game scientists going on here, with the next chicken already pretty much named.

Again, I couldn't find the music for this scene. There's only a handful of the game's songs around.

Spring - Music: Spring Theme

These patches are dumb as hell. They're all completely random, can be crops, flowers, herbs, even grass. I never bother with them.

We've got another move in!

And I shipped all the rest of the cabbage.

Chicks take a week or so to mature. I go ahead and incubate another egg.

about Harvest Sprites. They have no power.

This is Jamie's one-heart dialogue. Classic Jamie.

By shipping fifty cabbage, we've unlocked Strawberry Seeds! We won't have time to plant them this season, but we'll be set next year.

Luckily, this is the only crop we have to actually unlock.

Let's go welcome our new neighbor!

I'm finally gonna start a fruit orchard! It's gonna be a lot of work, but I'm gonna work hard.

Hey, Dan!

I've finished watering the saplings!

Hey! I'm gonna be working here from now on. Be cool!

So both Ronald and Dan now live here.

Ronald also has the best greetings.

I live life at my own pace! I'm going to continue on in a laid-back and leisurely way!

I'm with this guy.

Dan's still Dan.

Though I don't know what he's doing here. He actually keeps repeating that animation, too.

Oh yeah, I buy the last piece of beginner land.

The idea is to move my home closer to the city so I can actually talk to people more. More importantly, it opens up more farm land in the fertile river space, which should make things very profitable once summer hits. The downside is that I now have a longer walk to ship stuff.

I do mining today since I may not have time to do so in the summer.

22. Big Eater Note

In order to build up strength, be sure to eat everything on your plate! A note of thanks for the great meal.

And while doing so, I get another note after eating. I think eating fifty times or so gets this note.

Next time, we'll be getting ready for summer. Lots of stuff still coming in the game!

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Ray's mind might blow if he ever learns about the Goldfish plant.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
All these video game scientist chickens and not one mention of Otacon? Or even Sunny? Give at least one of them a girl name!

Also, can you not just buy more shipping crates? That seems unfortunate!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Since it looks like you'll soon be raising sheep for yarn, please name two of them Fermi and Szilard. But you can just call them Enrico and Leo if you'd prefer.

Tetrakarn
Nov 1, 2011
Name a sheep Franklin and tie his wool to a kite.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Looper posted:

Also, can you not just buy more shipping crates? That seems unfortunate!

No, which is dumb. What you can do is build a second house just for its shipping crate, since that's literally the only good a second house is (besides a note, of course). Of course, you can always use the shipping bins in the chicken coop and barn as well.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Wait, that's the size of the village property? How the hell do they expect you to grow anything there, with the house taking up nearly the entire plot?

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

inthesto posted:

Wait, that's the size of the village property? How the hell do they expect you to grow anything there, with the house taking up nearly the entire plot?

Perhaps I'm mixing it up with another HM game, but you can do all the planting you want on other properties. Buying the property just lets you build there.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

Dan seems like the gooniest bachelor, especially with his fashionable headband and vest.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
:eng101: Lyla is the seed merchant in Save the Homeland. This is perhaps unsurprising since she loves flower. She (along with Kurt and a few others) work together to turn the homeland into the habitat for a rare butterfly. This wasn't the first ending I got, but it's probably pretty common.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

inthesto posted:

I think you've got enough room to grow a whole one 3x3 square there!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wow. And Summer's when you get all the renewable crops, too. That's a huge distance to go.

I like that you've actually got to worry about placing buildings, though!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Spring and fall have renewable crops too, like the Breadfruit I was growing. Still no crops in Winter, though there's another way to make money then.

Likely no updates for the weekend since I'm busy with various things. Also no updates next weekend since I'll be out of town.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 9 - Master Angler (Spring 27 - 30)

So we've moved our home closer to town. It's mainly to make more room for crops on the good land we have.

Another update, another festival.

Our home is now pretty close to town, below the clinic and above the junk shop. Pretty convenient except for everything important like crops and livestock being so far away.

Not a big deal for now, though, since I only have three plots of crops currently.

Chickens still doing well.

Our grass has grown. You can chop it down with a sickle, or let animals graze from it naturally. Might as well chop it now since I don't have any animals.

We're one herb away from our next move-in, so that's one more thing taken care of.

Two-heart dialogue from Theodore. Which also means...

New land we can purchase! A lot of it isn't that good for now, though we can now buy the plot to the left of our house.

I also tinkered with the rename option, which does as you expect. Naming buildings is pretty much useless, though.

The goal now is to find limestone to unlock fertilizer so I don't have to awkwardly plant my crops. It's kind of a pain to find limestone, though, so I don't find enough before summer starts.

Another mini game. Don't know how this one unlocks, don't really care.

Well, this is a nice letter.

And we've got our next move-in! Can't visit until tomorrow though since today is the Cow Festival.

The previous day, I moved the well to be out of the way.

Also, I got the dolphin's hearts high enough to unlock this option.

23. Island Note

You have arrived on new soil! What can you catch here? A note of excitement and happiness.

Doing this got us a new note.

And a new place to fish!

Snappers get a decent chunk of money, and their sashimi restores a lot of stamina. Squids aren't half-bad, either.

So how about that festival, eh?

Music: Festival

Moo Moo(star)?

Are you going to enter your cow?

We'd have to work really hard to have a cow ready by this point. I'll aim to win this next year.

being sure to put the cows out to graze?

Why don't you just go home now?

Alright, let's see who's here this time.

hardly matters at all if you don't exercise.

started drinking a lot of it after coming here.

Raise livestock well so the cows give plenty of good milk!

You may have noticed that the same people are coming every festival. Who attends festivals depends on your friendships. Right now, I've got a heart with Ray and Alex, and a couple with Martha. Also with Jamie and Theodore, but they'll be at festivals regardless. I'm not sure if anybody you're friends with will show up, or if there's a limit and the game will only pick the X highest people you're friends with.

Spring, we've been busy getting notes out of the way and trying to get people moved in. Summer will be busy making money, but I'm going to try to spend more time befriending a wider variety of people when possible.

Considering Jamie's the only one who actually entered, not really a surprise.

Raise a good cow for next year's Cow Festival! We hope that you attend next year too! Good work everybody!

I do some more mining before calling it a day.

Try to eat healthy so that you don't get sick.

Three hearts with Martha, and we've got new dialogue.

The Sanatorium is now open, so let's go visit!

I work here at this sanatorium. My name is Gina.

Oh, Dia. This is Dr Science! who runs a farm in this village.

This is Dia. I am Dia's attendant.

Di-Dia...

So... I'd enjoy it if you'd drop by to chat. I'm new to this village and I have few friends.

Gina and Dia are both bachelorettes who come from Save the Homeland. Martha is Gina's grandmother in both games, with Dia being cared for due to being sickly and antisocial.

I also do things like cleaning and helping out the doctor.

Dia's pretty cold, but you can befriend her just as quickly as any other person.

Turnips are ripe! Time to make money from our last harvest of the season.

It's a long trip to the shipping box at the house, so I go to the coop instead. Just as long, but since time stops indoors, I get more time to unload my goods.

Looks like Bob's up to one heart now!

It's a weekend, so we've got lots of people out on the square.

They'll all move in soon enough.

Hey, how'd Ray find our secret island?

Another type of fish.

And we end the day mining.

24. Diary Note

Sometimes your actions have to be bold or sometimes prudent or discreet. A note obtained writing in your diary.

Writing 30 times in your diary gets you this note.

Now for the last day of Spring!

We get the land to the left of our current home. Not very fertile, but a decent place to put our coop and barn.

I relocate the chicken coop there.

25. Egg Note

Thank you, chickens. A delivery filled with gratitude. A note for wonderful eggs.

Shipping ten eggs gets us this note. Now we can focus our eggs on being used as gifts and food.

I was going to show more books, but I didn't think to do it until today, a Monday, when the library's closed. Oh well.

We can buy the Mayo maker to change eggs into mayonnaise. This gets more money and a bit more versatility in recipes. I'll hold off until we get more chickens producing eggs.

26. Master Angler

You've fished everywhere! You've caught all kinds of fish. A note for catching 100 fish

As the note says, we get this for catching 100 fish. There's a separate note for catching every single type of fish, which is going to be complicated to get, especially due to the seasonal variation between fish.

Speaking of which, here's one in the lake on top of the mountain.

And here I clear this stump with my copper axe. Charging it chops the stump in less strikes.

And we close out the season doing some fishing.

So it's the end of Spring, and we're already over half-way done with the fifty notes needed to "win" the game! Of course, a lot of these are the easy ones to get, and I'll still need to do a lot of planning to make sure I can get every note as quickly as possible, since some of them you'll only get one chance a year to unlock, like festivals, or may require a long wait like the fishing ones. But sooner or later they'll take up less and less time I can dedicate to making money and meeting townspeople.

Next time, a new season and a bunch of new people with it!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Are there a lot of buildings like the coop that are effectively self-contained? I'm wondering what else you can put up in town.

Also, drat but Woody's a master carpenter, able to move your house and the chicken coop without disturbing their occupants.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
With all the plots you're going to buy, it's too bad you can't rent the land out to other people. Let them do your work for you! Of course then you'd probably get a bad end, but with all that money who cares about mother nature?

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Maybe you could frame it like it's a community effort and get some kind of "love and brotherhood" note. That'd be a pretty sweet scam.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"I concede Jamie, you should be the one to save the goddess. I'll just sit back on this huge pile of cash and leave the job to the pros."

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
:eng101: Gina and Dia are pretty much the same as their home game, Gina's a helper and Dia's antisocial. They're the main characters in making the Goddess Dress in Save the Homeland, Gina wants to make it for Dia. I don't recall how it saves the homeland!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Glazius posted:

Are there a lot of buildings like the coop that are effectively self-contained? I'm wondering what else you can put up in town.

Also, drat but Woody's a master carpenter, able to move your house and the chicken coop without disturbing their occupants.

Sadly, there's not many buildings you can build. You can have two houses, a coop, a barn, watering holes, and maybe one or two other things. You can't build a shop or a house for other villagers or anything cool like that. You can't even build a separate shipping box, which is unfortunate.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chapter 10 - Fodder (Summer 1 - 2)

Music: Summer Theme

It's Summer! We've got a new theme, new crops, and new places to visit!

The Gourmet's a bit weirder in this game than in past ones, if you can believe it.

Items can spawn pretty much anywhere on land that you can potentially own. I seem to have more luck finding them outside the mountain during summer, though, as seen with this red herb.

Also, available items to forage change with the season.

The Perch Inn simply opens on Summer 1 if you went to the Horse Race.

I moved the chicken coop close by, making things a bit more convenient.

You can use the frying pan to change an egg to a free stamina boost. That said, it's not as great as sashimi.

Another herb, this time in our farm plot.

New crops! Onions grow once, the other three will keep giving food for the rest of the season. Tomatoes give the same amount of money no matter the soil quality. Corn is the most lucrative of these, but for now I'll grow two corn and one each of the rest since we'll get rewarded for variety.

Let's go visit the first new location!

Music: Moonlight Cafe

So, it's you.

I'm finally able to run an inn!

Let me introduce you to our customer's favorite girl! Hey, Gwen!

She goes to the racetrack so I thought perhaps you might recognize her.
Ha, ha, of course we've met haven't we?

I'm Gwen. Nice to meet you! Dr Science!, You may not be able to tell, but my cooking is top notch.

Any visitors the town may get will stay at the inn. There's a couple who hang out during the summer or fall or so.

Maybe two hearts would be a target.

Each character has special text the first time you talk to them proper, then generic text that changes depending on the location and the weather.

You can buy food and drinks here as a quick stamina boost, though they're pretty pricey. Cheaper to catch and chop up a fish, but hey.

Time for a trip to the library! Ten limestone shipped will unlock fertilizer.

Cheap gems. Not worth it when the higher-end ores are worth more.

Ore's useful for two things: Blacksmith upgrades and move-in unlocks. The first is the Blacksmith, which we got from shipping one of each type of ore, and the second happens after shipping 30 rare ores. That's going to be a fun one to get.

Rare Ores give a decent bit of money, though not as much as gems. Again, best for unlocks.

Summer weather has a heat wave effect in the afternoon, which makes my screenshots look like crap. I don't think it actually affects stamina, though.

I decide to plant two more trees because why not?

Also, it unlocks another person.

Good thing I decided to stock up on feed! Was running low.

Music: Encounter 5

This is a very beautiful place. It's full of nature and calms my soul. Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Henry. I'm a wandering artist who travels and paints. Nice to meet you.

Is that so, you're a farm owner?

Well, if I see you somewhere in town, please give me a wave.

Henry's one of the few characters to only appear in this game. Planting three fruit trees brings him here. We'll also need to befriend him quite a bit since he can get us a note.

Music: Encounter 4

I'll replace your rod with a new one just like I promised!

We gamed a new rod! Catching 100 fish and visiting the lake gets us a free rod upgrade. Of course, you can just upgrade it yourself if you never go to the lake, which I rarely do anyway since there's nothing there but fish, and the river fish give more money and stamina.

The new rod lets us cast out farther, useful for those distant fish. I don't know if higher-quality rods will actually let us catch bigger fish more easily or at all.

Looks like I'll be here for awhile!

And with that, we'll call it a day.

Summer 3 has an important festival, one where we actually get to do stuff besides talk to people! More on that next update.

These clues are dumb. Just use a walkthrough or something.

Blueberries are another forage item that pop up during summer.

The aim now is to build a barn. We can afford the fee, but we need lumber. We can just buy the lumber, but it's expensive and we're not going to be making a lot of money until our crops mature.

One FAQ said Bob loves spinach, but it turns out he only liked it. What a shame.

If you're in the neighborhood please stop by.

There was actually another move-in on Summer 1 that we didn't get a notice about. Summer 1 is a Tuesday, though, so the cafe doesn't open until tonight.

27. Fodder Note

Harvesting the pastures to make fodder. A note of the sun's aroma.

First note of summer!

That and more fodder can't hurt for when I do get a barn.

Summer has more interesting festivals in general than Spring, including several ones where we can romance the guy we have the highest affection for. Definitely aiming to have Bob for these first two. We'll also meet our final bachelor at one of these festivals, after which I'll soon open proper voting on who we should pursue proper.

Kurt's just hanging out at the Sanatorium for no reason.

Please don't bother me right now.

Cayenne isn't worth much, but I think is useful for a few recipes. There's also a new type of flower.

Alright, now the cafe's open, so let's pop in.

Music: Moonlight Cafe

Welcome. Thank you for coming to the Moonlight Café.

Didn't you receive my letters?

Oh! Is that you, Eve? Wow, you've become such a beautiful woman! I didn't recognize you.
Well, that's very nice of you.

She's going to help me with this store.

Eve is one of the bachelorettes from the original Harvest Moon, and probably the most popular of that bunch.

Where's Grandpa Terry?

I see...

Yes, thank you. Well, see you later.

Much like the original, Eve's concerned about her hillbilly grandfather.

Hey, what am I to do about you being late on the first day of your job?

Hey, what's up, Dr Science!? I'm gonna work here and save some money! So please keep comin' back!

Also, Carl's now officially moved in, though he still doesn't have his café yet.

Tons of people hang out here during the evening. A nice place to catch up with people if you're too busy to visit them during the day.

Plus there's some different dialogue for some people.

Hee-hee. Come to the café at night to relax.

Again, you can buy food and drinks here. I don't see any alcohol, though.

And I remember I have an axe and start working on lumber for the barn.

And then the next day Wily's born, so start thinking up more chicken names! We've got room for two more!

Next time, an interesting festival for once, and me probably save scumming until I get first place in a mini-game.

Also, maybe it's time to decide who we should start making friends with. I'll probably focus on Henry for a note and Ronald since he's related to another move-in, but we need to start making more friends!

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Private First Class in Blankman's Boot Camp of Goonery

For the next chicken, I vote Hawkins (of MDK2 fame) -- Dr. Fluke Hawkins, to be exact. He makes radioactive toast, the perfect treat to get The Best Eggs in our laboratorycoop.

Also, if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's always make friends with your bartenders.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Hawkins sounds good to me.

ToastGhost
Jul 28, 2012

20% cooler
Gordon for one of the future chickens. Though despite our naming efforts, all of the chickens end up female and egg producing. Oh well, I'm certainly not complaining.

Also those food prices make no sense. A slice of seemingly plain pizza costs 700 G, but a slice of seafood pizza only 190 G.

In fact the Cafe owner probably just gets his pizza from the Inn, removing all the toppings and gouging prices. Clever I guess.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Andonuts is my preference.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
How about Emmerich. :v:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Boostein and Strangelove.

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Strangelove, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the egg.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

This x2

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

This.

Zebrin posted:

Strangelove, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the egg.

Also this for the fourth.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I vote for this.

Also, it's not alcohol it's clearly berry juice

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FeyerbrandX posted:

Chiming in for this as well.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Does Duke do the ridiculous leaping happy dance, or is he not the type?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Either, Gordon or Freeman for the next chicken or animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet

FeyerbrandX posted:

As much as I love emmerich....

ANDONUTS FOR WINNING THINGS

• Locked thread