Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Producer/Showrunner?
This poll is closed.
Verity Lambert 49 7.04%
John Wiles 1 0.14%
Innes Lloyd 1 0.14%
Peter Bryant 3 0.43%
Derrick Sherwin 3 0.43%
Barry Letts 12 1.72%
Phillip Hinchcliffe 62 8.91%
Graham Williams 3 0.43%
John Nathan-Turner 15 2.16%
Philip Segal 3 0.43%
Russel T Davies 106 15.23%
Steven Moffat 114 16.38%
Son Goku 324 46.55%
Total: 696 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
McGann
May 19, 2003

Get up you son of a bitch! 'Cause Mickey loves you!

Fighting Trousers posted:

That guy also seems to really hate that Eight and Charley talk about love in Scherzo, too.

Well, he also really hated Natural History of Fear and thought it had no plot or resolution. I'm sensing from the reviews that he doesn't do subtle very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGann
May 19, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

Without having seen the whole show, the thirty second clip that introduced the concept seemed like a funny throwaway, but boy have they been stretching it!

To be fair, most of us community fans hate Inspector Spacetime too. I was a Community fan before I watched Who, and it still makes me mad that the actor who played Inspector Spacetime will NOT LET IT DIE.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Just got my copy of Dark Eyes II! I'm gonna TRY to pace myself through this weekend, but it's more likely I'll pop back in here in about 4-6 hours having listened to the whole thing. It was a bitch doing a listen-through of Dark Eyes I this week when all I wanted to do was buy and download the new one...but patience is a virtue they say.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

You didn't miss anything. There's a timey-wimey component to the story.

Yeah, I did go back and check to make sure I hadn't shuffled my way into the next disc but then I remembered someone in this thread saying they were more interconnected but mostly separate until the end, so I plowed through. On disc 4 now and although the Master reveal was telegraphed by this thread, the casting notes AND the name of the goddamn disc, I was still happy to hear him! I enjoy Macqueen's take, but I was really expecting Mark Gatiss for some reason, since I loved the hell out of his Master in Sympathy for the Devil. .

Anyway, gonna go finish up Dark Eyes 2...last half of the fourth disc, and so much bonus material to go through! Anyone gotten through that stuff yet? Worth it?

After The War posted:

Just about finished with Unregenerate! and.... holy poo poo, I did not see that plot twist coming. It's official, every idea we've liked in NuWho has been done (usually better) in Big Finish first. You can go home now, Moffat & Co. We've got our showrunners right here.

I'm making this my next one after Dark Eyes 2 is over, I'm doing a lot of cleaning today and need good audio to keep going!

McGann
May 19, 2003

Dark Eyes II update...finished it.

On the whole, I enjoyed it. I liked the timey-wimey stuff going on with the sorta independent stories coming together in the 4th disc. The Master plot, I felt, was undeveloped. The Time Lords plucked him out, gave him another set of regens in order to...replace the Dalek with the Eminence? Or was The Master lying? I was a little confused on that one and it really wasn't referenced much in the resolution. It felt a little anti-climactic is all.

I'm sure I will pick up more and understand it better on the second listen through. Overall an enjoyable set of stories, though I enjoyed Dark Eyes I more. I'd say 7/10 vs Dark Eyes 9/10.

McGann
May 19, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

Obviously the Master was revived because the Time War was incoming and they needed soldiers, just like how the revival described things. The EDAs, and Dark Eyes in particular, are all about the lead-up to the Last Great Time War. The Eminence is just one piece of that puzzle. The Master's chronology is Eric Roberts -> Alex MacQueen -> Derek Jacobi -> John Simm, at least so far.

I kind of had that feeling that was a reference to the time war, but I wasn't sure if there was another reference I was missing instead.

Thanks for the clearing-up, I'm re-listening to the 4th disc now and its much clearer with that in mind. Just the master being the master .

McGann
May 19, 2003

Archyduke posted:

Do people not like "...Ish?" I think it's a lot of fun. I think it was the first Colin Baker audio I listened to, and since I attend a lot of academic conferences the whole milieu got a bunch of laughs from me.

I remember enjoying ...Ish, but I also remember it as a Peter Davison story. I'm a language nerd but evidently not one with a great memory, so who the hell knows. I definitely wouldn't listen to it with anyone else around, but it was a nice guilty pleasure.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

I couldn't get into The Maltese Penguin, mostly just because it very obviously had only a cursory knowledge of the source material and relied too heavily on parody-by-telephone. It was fun, it just didn't reach like I wanted it to.

I enjoyed it, but my audio was corrupted halfway through so I never bothered to fix it and continue. It really did seem like they just phoned in the "noir" theme and didn't try to go too deep into it, which left me disappointed.

McGann
May 19, 2003

I listened to my first Companion Chronicle (by accident) thanks to putting all of my Light at the End stuff on a playlist. I was cleaning and had my hands dirty, so it started into The Revenants (read by William Russell) and I just let it go for a few minutes....then a few more...I'll be damned if I didn't listen to the entire thing. Then, remembering someone said Frazier Hines does a really good Troughton impersonation, I listened to one of his - also great.

Unfortunately, listening to one narrated by Nicholas Courtney (Old Soldiers) was disappointing. His was the weakest of all, he's amazing in the audio dramas but I get bored of his narration pretty quickly.

If you're like me and avoided the Companion Chronicles, I'd recommend giving one by Russell a shot. That man's narration could replace anti-anxiety medication, yet still maintains dramatic tension. Both he and Hines put a lot of enthusiasm into their narration/voices. I've only listened to a handful, so the rest could all be poo poo, but I'd say give them a chance at least.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Maxwell Lord posted:

I just got back from Planet Comicon in KC where I went to Sylvester McCoy's panel and got his autograph afterwards. He spent maybe a few minutes up on the dais, the entire panel was just him walking up and down the aisles answering questions and telling stories and being charming. Amazingly energetic.

My buddy sent me a picture of McCoy just walking around. He gave me no context what-so-ever. Turns out, he was at this event and snapped a photo of the man himself.

Sounds like it was a mostly Star Trek convention, but my question is this: Why was Darryl from Run DMC there?

McGann
May 19, 2003

jivjov posted:

Man, we should have organized a goon meet or something. I live in KC and wasn't planning on visiting the con, but for a goon meet, I would have been there at least one day.

I would've made the trip had there been a mini goon meet. Hell, I would've gone if my buddy wasn't rolling with his trekkie theater group pals. Couldn't stand a 3 hour drive in those conditions.

McGann
May 19, 2003

I really wish Nobody No-One was a more prominent villain. If I could get Alex MacQueen's Master and Nobody No-One in the same audio, I think I'd overdose on boisterous, charismatic elocution. God forbid if it is a Tom or Colin Baker audio too.

Oh, a guy can dream!

edit: Let's throw Jago and Litefoot in there as well just to make sure we hit EVERY word in the english language and EVERY decibel level covered

McGann
May 19, 2003

Davros1 posted:

Don't worry, they made up for it in one of them, with Sophie Aldred wearing a body suit that made her look naked.

Well, time to go find a copy of Mindgame. I think that's the one with the leopard leotard thing, right?

edit: WOW, I should never have gone looking for that. I found some pretty terrifying fake sex photoshops (like with the zombie things from Fenric, for example..). Goddamn you, internet/fandom.

McGann fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Mar 19, 2014

McGann
May 19, 2003

Organza Quiz posted:

I don't know, I actually thought the explanation of the web of time and how time travel works etc from Zagreus made a whole lot of sense and I was surprised that it's apparently not in the TV show anywhere. If I'm understanding/remembering right, the idea is that before Rassilon did his thing, time travel was just as impossible as it is in real life. What he did was effectively create a timeline for the universe that's set in stone with a list of specific events at specific locations in space/time that can be used to generate coordinates for travelling anywhere else. Which events are fixed and which ones aren't are totally arbitrary, all that matters is that there's enough of them that you can use them to hang everything else on accurately. And every time they screw around with fixed points it breaks the universe in a different way because well, it's breaking stuff! If you think about like animation errors and programming mistakes then it actually makes a whole lot of sense that screwing up one thing makes unexpected weird errors happen that change depending on exactly what it was you screwed up.

Having listened to Zagreus a while ago, thanks for putting up this summary because it all clicked for me again. The universe is a giant GPS - of course it requires fixed locations to calculate every other object's location. It's pretty simple when you put it like that.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Has anyone either read Just War (New Adventures) or listened to the Bernice Summerfield-only audio adaptation? The general plot sounds interesting, and I know it's one of the "darker" New Adventure stories but I can't find much detail on any of the usual wiki sources.

Worth a read / listen?

edit:

The Discontinuity Guide posted:

Memorable Moments: The Doctor's astounding final conversation with Joachim Wolff, in which he effectively talks the Nazi into committing suicide, is one of most memorable moments of the entire novel range.

Master manipulator indeed. This is like the Happiness Patrol "shoot me" scene on steroids.

I spoilered that after realizing it was probably the climax of the book.

McGann fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Mar 21, 2014

McGann
May 19, 2003

Funny we're having all this Colin Baker love, because I have been on a Big Finish Six run myself (the Charlie arc and the Jamie arc simultaneously...confusing, to be sure) and my plan for the morning was to check this thread and finish part 2 of Attack of the Cybermen.

There's something in the Spring air that just screams for a technicolour dreamcoat.

McGann
May 19, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

Listen to the Evelyn story with Seven BEFORE the Brewster ones, that was the release order. And listen to the Five/Brewster stuff whenever, before OR after, it doesn't hurt to know Brewster's "deal" but I didn't going into the Six trilogy and I was fine.

I did that entire Arc over a long, snowed in weekend and the take-away I had was that I really want to punch Brewster in the face at least three or four times EVERY STORY.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Thankfully, Doctor Who Legends is actually pretty fun (minus the poo poo art) for a Who-themed puzzle game. Plus it allows me to play through NuWho episodes with ol' Sixie and Eight.

But my god does that Adventure game look like poo poo.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Thunderfinger posted:

I want to work my way up to Dark Eyes but don't want have the funds or the inclination to buy every single 8th audio leading up to it, so I wanted to ask you which are the bare minimum of the Eight Doctor audio dramas I need to listen to so I can get caught up with what happens in the latest ones in this series?

What everyone has said here is true...there's a lot of background to that story, but I listened to Dark Eyes 1 before I had finished the EDA arc, and I was fine. I went back and listened to it a second time (right before Dark Eyes II came out) AFTER I had caught up and it really doesn't change much except the Doctor's motivations in the beginning of the story.

I say go for Dark Eyes, it's really my favorite piece of Big Finish material. The sequel, Dark Eyes II, is good also but it doesn't quite match the first one in my book.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Astroman posted:

Just did The Selachian Gambit and once again Frazier Hines amazed both as Jamie and 2, and did a credible Ben. Anneke Wills isn't quite as on point with playing her 20 year old self as Frazier and Wendy Padbury, but it's not a distraction. What I really liked about it was that a bank hostage situation is, IIRC, a totally new story for Doctor Who which is nice. A cool short story.

Quite frankly, if the poll was amended to add Nick Briggs I'd probably change my vote to him as best exec producer. He's certainly adding a lot to the body of Doctor Who work in that role.

I loved the idea of the Divergent Arc and it had some AMAZING storytelling moments (Natural History of Fear) but overall I do think it failed to find its "niche" and lock into it. It was just a little broad with its "hey everything is weird isn't this so strange in Doctor Who????? DIFFERENT" attempt.

Funny, I'm halfway through The Selachian Gambit and chose it for the same reason you did, Frazier playing Jamie and 2. And he does an AMAZING job. I've never seen a Troughton serial with Ben/Polly, so I really couldn't tell if they're doing a decent job but I am enjoying the ride. I'm also looking to branch out into the CCs and have so far only hit William Russell and Hines. Oh, and I did listen to the Master one and enjoyed it (probably a decent amount of that was enjoying hearing the TV Movie actors back in Who, though as UNIT characters instead).

edit: And my Babelcolour Tribute of the Week is now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xm26StUZVY, having moved on from watching Old Sixie's a silly number of times, now I get to hear The Littlest Hobo theme every time my phone rings. Yes I match my ringtone to my current Doctor obsession.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Box of Bunnies posted:

I know you've already said you're going to check it out but just to throw my two cents in on this, I quite liked Quinnis.

One's not quite as detached as you might expect him to be pre-Unearthly Child given we see that he gets a lot of his humanity from Ian and Barbara but it's a nice little story of him and Susan slotting into an alien civilisation and trying to suss things out, and Susan's characterisation is quite good, drawing a bit from the strengths of Marco Polo with her trying to buddy up with a young native girl.

Personally, I can't stand Ford's version of Hartnell, it caused me to physically cringe a bit as I got used to it. Otherwise perfectly good.

edit: Look what my girl got me yesterday!

McGann fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Mar 29, 2014

McGann
May 19, 2003

Mortanis posted:

God drat... I finally convinced two friends to give the show a go after a couple of years of talking it up, and they started with Rose, and immediately loved it. One of them posted on Facebook about their bingathon through S1, and of course it drew the flies of how it's not the TRUE season 1 and "Glad to see you started with the show in 1964" and....

gently caress... fans are the worst part about this show.

I love stuff like this, because it lets me realize the poisonous elements of my life and purge them (since contact via Facebook is usually all the contact these folks get). Gotta look on the bright side of life!

McGann
May 19, 2003

CountFosco posted:

I don't get it.

Me neither. Now, I think it probably involves the '6's Animal Crossing Coat being shown to C Bakes' story somehow, but that's where I dead-end.

McGann fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 31, 2014

McGann
May 19, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

That's it. It's Six bugging Colin about the pattern. It's dumb and tumblr as heck but it's adorable.

Ah, I didn't know Animal Crossing was on the DS (also? I'm not very Nintendo-literate at the moment) so that's what made me confused. Thought it had something to do with that!

Elrond Hubbard posted:

Is it me, or did they just flip his smile to make a frown?

There is something about that face that doesn't match up with the eye area, and it looks like it was covered up after the fact? I keep expecting it to morph into a smile and I keep being disappointed.

I finished up The War Games this morning and I have to say it's my favorite of any of the early classic stuff I've watched so far. Even though it clocked in at a massive 10 episodes, I never felt like any of them were outright filler. Troughton is just so awesome with his facial expressions, I love it.

McGann fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Apr 1, 2014

McGann
May 19, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

You... probably don't. :ohdear:

Yeah, but I always cringe when people do stuff like that. So ignore me.

McGann
May 19, 2003

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Listened to "Circular Time" and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Especially the segment with David Warner.

David Warner as Sir Isaac Newton? I'm sold.

McGann
May 19, 2003

PoshAlligator posted:

Yeah, the first set of 8th audios aren't that mind-blowing. I guess they were just in such a hurry to get stuff for him to actually do? I wasn't too taken with Invaders from Mars, possibly due to the American accents. But the combination of Chimes of Midnight and Seasons of Fear are just ludicrously good. If the oft recommended Natural History of Fear and Other Lives, which I have on my shelf due to that recent sale, are close to that quality I will be a very happy man indeed.

Hope it's okay to cross-post about the Doctor Who: The Adventure Games LP thread I started in here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3621750

It's not a very fun game to play, but I think it has some merit, so I think an LP is a decent format to experience the game.

I've always been really torn with it because on one hand it's an abysmal game, but it's clear the people making it really do know and get the show.

I have to disagree with Invaders from Mars, but I love that era of Americana and I'm a big fan of War of the Worlds (and now the song "Thunderchild" is stuck in my head because I thought about the Jeff Wayne version). I thought the resolution was clever, as well...though I can't remember off the top of my head if it ended up working or if the real invaders caught on to the fact that the second alien invasion was Orwell's broadcast .

Natural History of Fear is great, but very different from anything else in that range. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, but it's a story that can really suck you in if you let it.

edit: I meant to add this but forgot. Thanks for that LP, I had researched that game a bit and it looked like it had a lot of lore thrown into it, but it also looked very difficult to play.

McGann
May 19, 2003

PoshAlligator posted:

I would totally buy a Mass Effect-style Time Lord game, but I suppose the real question is would anyone else?

Are you kidding? The fan base would poo poo itself. I just don't think it comes out as "good" any way you cut it. The problem with The Doctor as a character is his reprehension of violence. Hard to do an action RPG like that and still keep people engaged in the action. You gotta be really smart with your environments, make them very easily usable and very complex. Make the Sonic your primary weapon and manipulating the environment your main action...OK I'll stop, I realize I'm sperging on a non-existent game.

edit: But an open world RPG where you can use the TARDIS to travel to different "levels" and pick up companions/drop them whenever you want, and build your own regeneration...yeah, I'd never leave my house.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I've been repressing that information since the first time I heard it, thanks for reminding me :argh:

Great, I hadn't heard that...so now I'm going to post it.

Chris Avellone posted:

However, there was one franchise that got him really excited about possibly working on, “OH! Doctor Who! Absolutely Doctor Who! Oh My God, it's so much dialogue conflict in that sense.” There's also the small matter of regenerations being “a perfect character avatar creation sequence. And you know it's very companion-focused in terms of the gameplay, like who you have in your party in terms of how the adventure plays out is really really important. And just the fact The Doctor solves more things through research and interaction with NPCS and the environment whereas he's not blasting them apart, he's usually running from them.”

McGann
May 19, 2003

Heft posted:

I'm watching Time-Flight for the first time, currently in episode 3. It's....not great. Not a complete loss, though. On a related note, I thought Adric started out as a perfectly fine character, especially grouped with Four and Romana. Swapping Four with the less-imposing Five and also Romana with Nyssa and (especially) Tegan pretty much ruined him, though. Tegan is at least as annoying as Adric, and the two of them together was just about unbearable.

Also, Big Finish has ten stories on sale this weekend that all include some well known guest star. I've gotten most of my Big Finish recommendations from lurking this thread and that's worked out okay so far. Any of these considered to be particularly good or bad? http://www.bigfinish.com/ranges/released/special-offers
From that list, I'd recommend Forty-Five (Good guest starts, nice loosely-linked set of stories, andNOBODY NOONE) and Son of the Dragon (good historical - makes Vlad the Impaler a relatable character and kinda likable).

I've listened to Industrial Evolution and while I don't remember much about it, it IS part of the Thomas Brewster stories and I tend to get those all mixed up in my head. Time Reef, mentioned above, is actually the only Brewster story that I can correctly match the plot to the story (I really liked Time Reef)....so I would save this one for lower down the priority list, personally.

I'm a sucker for David Warner, and I haven't listened to any Lost Stories before...how is Children of Seth?

DoctorWhat posted:

45 is fantastic and introduces the best villain Doctor Who has ever had, especially on audio.

MAD? I'M FUUURRRIIIOUUUSSS! OK, I know that's from Death in the Family but my FAVORITE bit involving everyone's favorite Word Lord

I was a little disappointed with Benedict Cumberbatch's performance - didn't translate to audio very well, or maybe I was going in with my expectations too high (probably the most A-list celebrity Big Finish has ever had, now that he has "made it") but I just kinda left with an overall feeling of "meh". Then the story in Antarctica kicked off and we're back in awesome mode.

edit: I was spending time digging through the cast lists and checking Wikipedia to see where these actors are from, when there was a convenient cheat sheet right on the side of the page...duh.

McGann fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Apr 13, 2014

McGann
May 19, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

It was his appearance in-character in episode 2.6 of BBC Scotland series VideoGaiden.

Haha, Colin Baker talking about 80s computer games...and still making them sound EPIC.

McGann
May 19, 2003

^^ Haha, I love that exchange. ^^

I popped in here to mention that I hadn't seen anyone bring up the Doctor Who Legacy game since they had their "big update". Now they've added in "Season 5" (which I can't see yet) but it looks like most of the Doctors are in the game at this point (The only one I haven't seen is...4. Or 5 for that matter).

They also added "perks" to buff/debuff your team, and dumb anime "special move" animation (you know the one, just my squinted eyes glaring as shooting stars fly around behind me or some poo poo). I'm mostly curious about anyone who has played Season 5 yet. Thoughts? I kinda like the new Perks, adds a little more depth to the game.

McGann
May 19, 2003

thexerox123 posted:

I stalled in season 7 for awhile, until I learned how to get combos 99% of the time by taking advantage of the fact that you can move pieces around freely for several seconds.

This is the key moment for me as well, once I realized I could use the gem I selected to relocate OTHER pieces...then the combos started coming fast and furious. It's incredibly satisfying when you get a real good run that you did by design, then as you get deeper into the combos it starts naturally dropping you additional combos until you've killed the enemies 4 times over and feel like you wasted a bunch of gems.

Or maybe that's just me.

The_Doctor posted:

Yes, the endless season 7. The heart shaped ones just don't drop, meaning you can't level up your characters to more than 20 without paying for it. I've deleted it now, so it's all moot.

I don't get this - I played it casually (1-3 games per day over the past 2-3 months) and I've got most of my two "main teams" at level 30 or above, still near the end of Season 6 at the moment. I guess I don't understand how you're getting stuck and "have to" pay for it. Is this a specific situation where depending on how you leveled/played up to that point, you can get screwed and unable to Rank your people?

Just in case I came across poorly, I'm legitimately curious and not just being a dick.

howe_sam posted:

I beat the prologue to season 5, then got cranked the very next level, and my party is pretty close to all max, so that was fun.

What is the max you can rank up to right now, anyway?

McGann
May 19, 2003

thexerox123 posted:

Yeah, I found that part frustrating for awhile, but you really don't need to level them up any more to beat those levels. Once you figure out how to get consistent combos, you can get healing combos pretty much every other turn.

The pink crystals only start dropping in s6, so if you rank up to the point that you start needing those to level up before you beat s7, you're stuck at that rank until you unlock s6. There isn't any point where you are actually required to pay for it to progress, though.

Gotcha, so there's no actual getting 'stuck' - as in, can't beat the level with this team and can't level them up any more due to lovely game design. It's 'stuck' in the sense that he hit a wall there and it's frustrating to get past it. Correct? I was confused.

McGann
May 19, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

Now listen to UNIT: Dominion immediately and as unspoiled as possible.

Do not spoil this for yourself and you will be so much happier.

McGann
May 19, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

Speaking of Box Sets, Big Finish just released the cover art for the upcoming Cross-over Box Set, The Worlds of Doctor Who

I am stoked for this, but poor Counter Measures group, always getting the shaft. Though I guess the TV Movie crowd got shafted as well..

And I can't shake the fact that I keep seeing Joel McHale when I first look at that cover (Jamie Glover).

McGann
May 19, 2003

After The War posted:

It's not you, the first batch of McGanns are some of the last examples of Early Big Finish Syndrome, which is.... all the things you described, really. One of the reasons I stayed with it long enough to get hooked is how much they get their poo poo together by his second season, released the next year. Eventually, they'll get it so smooth you won't even notice they're throwing expository dialogue at you.

This sounds like a stupid stoner thing to say, but if you've never listened to a high-quality, atmospheric Big Finish story while sitting in a dark room with your eyes closed baked out of your mind, you've not LIVED. Once they get their poo poo together, the storytelling potential is HUGE and they are trying to explore every possibility of the medium.

McGann
May 19, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I am however very keen to listen to The Light At The End and see how much Big Finish improved between the 40th year of the show and the 50th.

Then get ready, because they finally get it right! This is the Big Finish audio I've listened to the most at this point. If I have a shorter drive and don't want to commit to a full audio, I'll listen to a section of it (usually leading up to the 1st episode "cliffhanger").

McGann
May 19, 2003

MrL_JaKiri posted:

I'm assuming I'm not alone in always misreading "Erimem".

I always wonder why Marshall Mathers is doing Big Finish, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGann
May 19, 2003

After The War posted:

Master's a comedy, right?

It just tries so hard to be dramatic and creepy. If I didn't know it wanted me to take it so seriously, I might have been able to. If that makes sense.

• Locked thread