Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Plague of Hats posted:

Rolemaster Fantasy Role Playing (RMFRP)
I really like Rolemaster, sure it has its flaws but it's still a lot of fun. :shobon: If you use the book Races and Cultures there are more races and cultures and even subcultures to chose from.

My group is currently playing Spacemaster and I'm trying to put together a character for it, again (long story). There are rules for playing as cat people, which is awesome. Space Khajiit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Are you planning on taking the noble training package too?

Plague of Hats posted:

I'm sad to inform everyone that this post isn't going to be nearly as fun as I had anticipated. I had misremembered how crazy the Talents & Flaws optional system from Character Law was. It's mostly a huge grab-bag of poorly balanced combat powers, with a few workhorse non-combat extras. There are still enough things in there that do better to highlight our role as a Glam Conspiracy Wizard than anything else in the system, though, so we're still going to use them. I just thought the list of social/status Merits and Flaws were more extensive.
You can say that again. :shepface:
My group had to ban a few powers beyond the cheapest level.

• Locked thread