Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Don't you need at least Shadow rank Endurance to survive Logrus initiation?

Anyway, tomorrow I think I shall guide some suckers volunteers through Synnibarr 2e character creation. 3e is not in the cards until I force myself to sit down and puzzle out the goddamn book and I have too many other things to do with my time that aren't a huge pain in the rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

jng2058 posted:

But worst of all, the dissolving of SDC and MDC cripples the promise of Rifts that it allowed characters from any Palladium game into it. Sure, you could bring your Bird Bard Lady from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into the Rifts world...and if she didn't get herself some heavy armor and a real big gun right drat quick she'd get blown to feathers and red paste by the first shot that went anywhere near her.

So yeah, you could bring a character from any other Palladium game into Rifts, but if you didn't gear them up and start acting like every other Rifts character you were dead on arrival. And if, Gygax help you, you were stupid enough to allow someone from Rifts into your non-Rifts game they would wreck the world in a session!
It's not like there aren't a lot of Rifts classes which have the same problem! :v:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Rulebook Heavily posted:

It's probably worth mentioning that a single point of megadamage is, by rules as written, enough to vaporize a human being.
Are there any races with natural megadamage attacks that don't have MDC themselves? Because if so one should be made.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I need to find my Central Casting fantasy character I made for a previous Fatal and Friends post and put it up here, because she turned out possibly even crazier than that.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Off-Brand Doc Savage
Infinite Supply Of X-Com Rookies

• Locked thread