Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Retarded Goatee posted:

im sorry you're supposed to post this thread in the FYAD-forum

Thanks, I was born at night but not last night. Ill stick to posting in the EVE forums buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Crankit posted:

I'm glad that eve has entered your life, and I hope "Your body is ready" hehe. What meme's do you know of and use regularly we need to know if you're cool and funny.

I know a few lol, I use other forums, but this one seems pretty complete which is cool in my book. As far as mems go, welli come across funny ones from time to time.

Im recently just getting back online as I was working in the jungle for the last year....... chasing the local jungle female population in Indonesia...... Oh and working on a drilling rig hehe

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
I'm very glad that Eve has entered your life but what abour our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

captain_spaulding posted:

I know a few lol, I use other forums, but this one seems pretty complete which is cool in my book. As far as mems go, welli come across funny ones from time to time.

Im recently just getting back online as I was working in the jungle for the last year....... chasing the local jungle female population in Indonesia...... Oh and working on a drilling rig hehe

This meme is definitely in my top 15 memes lmao (laughing my rear end off) You are an alright guy, captain_spaulding or maybe I should say president_spaulding?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I don't think you are ready for Eve. Perhaps you should consider donating to Star Citizen.

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Retarded Goatee posted:

I'm very glad that Eve has entered your life but what abour our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

I upgraded to platinum, had my avatar changed to something unbannable ,and have maxed my credit card.

ill get the archives next week and find the post you mentioned, however your email is set to OFF so I cant contact you like you mentioned.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I don't think you are ready for Eve. Perhaps you should consider donating to Star Citizen.

Did you even see that meme he posted? Are you even reading the thread? He's obviously a shoe-in for goonfleet, I think it would be alright if we waived the 3-month waiting period for this one.

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Did you even see that meme he posted? Are you even reading the thread? He's obviously a shoe-in for goonfleet, I think it would be alright if we waived the 3-month waiting period for this one.

right on

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Listen, I'm in communication with the goonfleet officer who said he'd invite you, but I have to go to sleep for the night, goodnight!

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

I upgraded to platinum, had my avatar changed to something unbannable ,and have maxed my credit card.

Another great Something Awful Success Story.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

That meme is great I really laughed out loud, and I haven't seen it before. Have you any more that I haven't seen?

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

ill get the archives next week and find the post you mentioned, however your email is set to OFF so I cant contact you like you mentioned.

Just so you know, you can't get banned for an avatar that someone else gives you. If you use the excuse that someone else gave it to you you can buy yourself an avatar that wouldn't be allowed.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

you're on the way to something awful dot com success, kid

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

You knows it, Cap'n S!

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Crankit posted:

That meme is great I really laughed out loud, and I haven't seen it before. Have you any more that I haven't seen?

Well I don't know how many memes you've seen but ill always post the ones that I think are hilarious.

Hi. Im Leeroy
Oct 8, 2008

Can anyone explain this to me?

I am not from Indonesia and/or have half a brain...

Zvim
Sep 18, 2009

I just wanted to say hello to all the other users in this forum. I am new but I have heard nothing but good things about the clan as well as this game. SO I just installed EVE and I was wondering, what are the first skills I should focus on training before anything else? I did some research about this game and on the different ships, so lets just say that I wanted to successfully be an avid member of this website for 3 months, and ultimately be accepted into the goons, what would be some good skills to learn that could possibly benefit me lets say..... in 3 months from now?

Space Spreadsheeting 5

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
Great thread we have going on here, voted 5. I think the OP deserves a chance in gonnfleet to show his worth.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Well I don't know how many memes you've seen but ill always post the ones that I think are hilarious.

We don't fatshame here.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
i am glad he found the eve forums

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
wlecome to the eve forums buddy make urself at home and become goon.

Peechka
Nov 10, 2005
So do you have yourself a few Indonesian house slaves there buddy? IF so how much do they cost?

Txxt
Dec 11, 2004
this is my favorite post thus far on the eve forums.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
you should apply for mod internship.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Dubious posted:

you should apply for mod internship.

OP, find something about the eve forum you don't like and get confrontational about it. A little bit of mod sass shows dominance and gumption. You'll have entry into goons and a blue star in no time. Thank me in your mod acceptance speech later. :tipshat:

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe
From an old-timey eve goon to a new-timey eve goon let me welcome you to the forums and say that you're off to a great start. With all the eve posting we do around here it's sometimes hard to keep track of the new guys. I recommend you PM (private message) the guy who wrote the eve thread and let him know that you're here now and ready to fight for the swarm. He's eve important and can help you get you all settled in.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

This is a good thread. 5

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

BadLlama posted:

This is a good thread. 5

This thread deserves a 6.

Eyke
Oct 15, 2013

Man with a dream to have fun.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

This thread deserves a 6.

please sticky

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Peechka posted:

So do you have yourself a few Indonesian house slaves there buddy? IF so how much do they cost?

I have 1 that lives in the back of the apartment. I believe she gets paid 150 bucks for the whole month. I don't think ive made my bed in 4 years now lol. or washed a dish.

Id like to thank all of the people who have given me a warm welcome. I also would like to tell the person who privately messaged me that ill take his advice and lurk for a bit so I don't get banned. I do think I outta observe so I don't get too out of line and and cause a rift in the flux capacitor. Gentlemen (and ladies) Enjoy your day, its 6am now and I haveto go teach a bunch of 17 and 18 year old seniors.

BTW

My ingame names are

Rosco-P Coltrain

and my alt is

Bubba-ray LoveSponge

feel free to add me or provide any sort of advice as I am still trying to figure the game out.

Cheers

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I just wanted to stop by and give you condolences.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

I have 1 that lives in the back of the apartment. I believe she gets paid 150 bucks for the whole month. I don't think ive made my bed in 4 years now lol. or washed a dish.

Id like to thank all of the people who have given me a warm welcome. I also would like to tell the person who privately messaged me that ill take his advice and lurk for a bit so I don't get banned. I do think I outta observe so I don't get too out of line and and cause a rift in the flux capacitor. Gentlemen (and ladies) Enjoy your day, its 6am now and I haveto go teach a bunch of 17 and 18 year old seniors.

BTW

My ingame names are

Rosco-P Coltrain

and my alt is

Bubba-ray LoveSponge

feel free to add me or provide any sort of advice as I am still trying to figure the game out.

Cheers

My advice would be to get out.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im a fan of this topic

rated 5 good goonsir

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

My advice would be to get out.

Thanks for your advice, and based on your advice "get out" then perhaps I will "get out" my fire hydrant, and allow you to sit upon it during an earthquake.

I am here to stay. I like this game I like what goons do. And I like Vickie Valencore and she likes me back. She showed me her boobies an di liked them too!

and I didn't mind paying money to be a part of the forum thus, Captain Spaulding has entered the building.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I know GBS has some pretty active EVE members, you should make a thread there too

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Thanks for your advice, and based on your advice "get out" then perhaps I will "get out" my fire hydrant, and allow you to sit upon it during an earthquake.

I am here to stay. I like this game I like what goons do. And I like Vickie Valencore and she likes me back. She showed me her boobies an di liked them too!

and I didn't mind paying money to be a part of the forum thus, Captain Spaulding has entered the building.

good waterboy reference

definitely an underquoted movie

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Let me elaborate, I'll try to use lots of white space and small words:

You are seemingly oblivious to fundamental aspects of our culture.

You failed to follow basic instructions on a publicly available wiki. Twice.

You seem to lack a firm grasp of the English language, which either means you are not an American like you said, or are a crazy person. Either way, I don't think you are getting into our space club.

If you somehow manage to avoid a permaban, I suggest not posting for a year or two.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Haha you eve people have a loving wiki and have to register to join, jesus christ

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
errrrr so do most of the other mmo goon guilds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog 1.0
Jun 2, 2001

Now with 33% less Engrish
Hehe, it's like he's eating his dick, but it's a corndog. Oh boy.

• Locked thread