Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

ariel sha-ribbit

i was at the post office, i tuerned away for five seoconds and those fnuckers were GOEN they just bounnced right out of my bra and away they went! there are two of them anbd they are quite large and bountiful, i think they may havew gone west??? i'm in australia so this is somes MAJOR BULLSHIT waht are two titties to do by thesmelves in the desert?!?! gently caress they'll end up in bloody perth theuy'll get caught in the shark net oh man can you imagine that poo poo? "eh mate qwe've got a shark in yonder net" idk how the gently caress they talk in perth butthen they go down adn oh poo poo it's no shark it's a pair of luscious titties

anyway if you're in the eastenr austrlaia region can you signal boost baout my missinh tities? they wer last seen in the company of this man:

i need them back asap because my bra is ssagging to my COOCH and they can't fend for themselves, they dont even have a weapon

what the gently caress do titties eat in the widl anyway??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZoneManagement
Sep 25, 2005
Forgive me father for I have sinned

Well if you find one, you'll find the other. They really only travel in pairs.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

people pretend that this is funny and endearing because it's too awkward to tell you otherwise

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

oh yeah

Cucking Mama posted:

people pretend that this is funny and endearing because it's too awkward to tell you otherwise

Incorrect

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

ariel sha-ribbit

Cucking Mama posted:

your'ea just jealsuo because of my TIGHT rear end

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

ariel sha-ribbit

ilu <3

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

ariel sha-ribbit

gently caress this is steribble psot SORRY GUYS

i think you give a good serice <3 ilu e/n i hope tihgns work out for all fo you!! hapyp 2013!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

I think you're only pretending to be drunk for comedic effect. Unfortunately this post is not funny.

I would like to help you find your titties, can you describe them in terms of relative size, shape, and coloration. I usually keep an eye out for titties in my travels, but I haven't spied any on their own lately.