Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

loving GHOST

ever ynight this loving cooch show sup all SHOW ME PLACE SFROM YOUR CHILSHOOD and saving my shcool form terrorists and poo poo. io dreamt i inherited his body from a dead relatieve and ahd to get him buried in sydney butb THE FAT gently caress WASN'T EVNE DEAD. like he jsut wantred me to carry him aroundm. then he showed up and lectured me about the behaviour of profesional sporstmen????? wtf do i care i'm a goon. todya i dreamt we were traped in an antiques center together and he qwanted me to buy him a alampshade. wy the hell cna't he uy his own drat lampshade why can't i dream abotu tittties like a normal person jesus christ i ma a patient man but this is testing me. what does he wajnt and how do i make him go awya, any exorcists on this forum??? knwoledge of middle eastern affairs and judasm a plus

cannot handld this bullshti any longer loving dead israelis lecturing me for derinking gently caress YOU ARIK YOU'RE NOT MY DAD

any help appreciated i'm being haunted and ti is taxing to my body and SOUL [praise jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Ground floor.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

This thread was better when it was about sexy birds.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

fuckinh stupid ghosty maybe id it woulsd go awya i'd stop making thereads?????? but oh no it's here to stay

loving GHOSTSis this even NORMAL

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

leave me aloooone i try to be agood jew okay maybe io eat oxtail occaisonally????? cow's arse id fcking DELICIOUS ugh just gently caress him he doesnt' know ANYHITNG crazy rear end ghost

spoon0042
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

idreamt thebsastard wantefd to MARRY me jesu CHRIST do you knpwo how weird that is. pleas ebhelp i am at the end of my tehter. i fanybody knows a way to make the ghost go away then lret me know and maybe i'll darw apicture for you?????? that's the onyl way i can pay (i am a poor) (don't let anybody tell uyou all jews are rich taht's a loving lie) a fuckving LIE

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

i live on lentisl and yoghhurt for godsake what sort of a alfie is that for a human being

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

how i wonder what you are

Maybe you should tell the ghost how you feel instead of venting on the internet OP.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

She's not dead, she treeded her vice to da sea witch and now she's got leegs, Jeez mon!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

tatartist - don't worry
i'm a porfessional

If I was being haunted by the ghost of the Butcher of Beirut I'd probably make a similar post.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

this is a good thread full of good people

Alter Ego
Nov 7, 2005

Good evening ignorant pigs!
Put down your crack pipes
and your beer bongs!

Wow, what the hell have you been drinking?

El Scotch
Aug 25, 2009

GrannyD

Getting in on this.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Alter Ego posted:

Wow, what the hell have you been drinking?

And where can I get some

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

whty is novody helping me this ghost is THOERN IN MT SIDE

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

Avshalom posted:

acutally he is quite ncie tbh ver ypolite but still

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Avshalom posted:

acutally he is quite ncie tbh ver ypolite but still

Give him a drink. Probably wants what you are taking

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

I do it because I love you.

Avshalom posted:

No one cares about your petty grievances.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS

Wow. Failure to comply with the rigorous evidentiary standards of the finest politics forum on the internet. Citation please?

Rorus Raz
Nov 13, 2011

You're making me donkey.

You wouldn't like me when I'm donkey.

This wouldn't have happened if we had a properly funded ghostbusters.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

hahah sorrry to bring you al linto my ghost probelm i understand this forum has qute highg standards!! i just sthought maybe someone here could hepl. idk wher to find an exorcist irl. they all seem to be carzy.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

i apreicated your politnesss and tolerance

so does ariel fwiw butb wtf who care shwat he thinks STUPID SGHOST YOU'RE DEAD GO AWAY

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hello Kyoon

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

"We don't need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work."

MisterBadIdea
Oct 9, 2012

Anything?

Rorus Raz posted:

This wouldn't have happened if we had a properly funded ghostbusters.

Okay, this has always bothered me. The only ghostbusting agency I've ever heard of was run entirely privately. I can't see how this is a system that could possibly be sustained. What if a poor person was being haunted? You never see that in the movie. It's not like you can just opt out of ghostbusting anymore than you can opt out of life-saving medical services.

Furthermore, that particular agency was run entirely unsafely; their storage facility was right in the heart of the biggest city in the country! That's so dangerous it makes Texas look like a padded room full of Nerf toys! Now, keep in mind, I do not support Agent Peck's reckless actions in dealing with the issue; I think the public has a reasonable expectation of caution from its regulatory agencies. But he was entirely correct about how dangerous their facilities were.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is too violent for Kyoon. My guess is vilepilot.

I have to say, I didn't expect to see a VP post in D&D!

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

I think whatever is going on here, we can all agree the solution is communism.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

MisterBadIdea posted:

Okay, this has always bothered me. The only ghostbusting agency I've ever heard of was run entirely privately. I can't see how this is a system that could possibly be sustained. What if a poor person was being haunted? You never see that in the movie. It's not like you can just opt out of ghostbusting anymore than you can opt out of life-saving medical services.

Furthermore, that particular agency was run entirely unsafely; their storage facility was right in the heart of the biggest city in the country! That's so dangerous it makes Texas look like a padded room full of Nerf toys! Now, keep in mind, I do not support Agent Peck's reckless actions in dealing with the issue; I think the public has a reasonable expectation of caution from its regulatory agencies. But he was entirely correct about how dangerous their facilities were.

Shut your commie mouth the free market will correct ghosts.

Ever heard of the invisible hand? sounds almost a bit... ghostly...

Alex DeLarge
Jul 26, 2002

Adventure Pigeon posted:

buttz and tuts is why i'm here

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Is he a leftist ghost? Find out asap its realyg important

MisterBadIdea
Oct 9, 2012

Anything?

Adventure Pigeon posted:

My rear end, the Ghostbusters had what I assume is proprietary technology and an unregulated monopoly! I demand tighter regulation of Ghostbusting services!

SedanChair
Jun 1, 2003

Avshalom posted:

leave me aloooone i try to be agood jew okay maybe io eat oxtail occaisonally????? cow's arse id fcking DELICIOUS ugh just gently caress him he doesnt' know ANYHITNG crazy rear end ghost

Is that where all the musk gets into?

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

MisterBadIdea posted:

My rear end, the Ghostbusters had what I assume is proprietary technology and an unregulated monopoly! I demand tighter regulation of Ghostbusting services!

If there are problems with ghostbusting someone will develop a better way to kill or trap ghosts. If ghostbusters act recklessly the market will shy away from their services and they will go out of business.

Do you want a spooky poltergeist or spectre to shake pots and pans and make the TV do funny things while government regulators hem and haw or do you want them out of your house now before they possess your pets?

themrguy
Dec 15, 2008

Ghost infestation disproportionately affects wealthy people and large institutions, it is entirely unreasonable to expect the taxpayer to subsidize a service for people who can afford privatized ghost busting which is more efficient anyway.

I mean when was the last time a project was haunted? It's always old mansions.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

themrguy posted:

Ghost infestation disproportionately affects wealthy people and large institutions, it is entirely unreasonable to expect the taxpayer to subsidize a service for people who can afford privatized ghost busting which is more efficient anyway.

I mean when was the last time a project was haunted? It's always old mansions.

Besides, even when poor people do get haunted like in Candyman, they learn to adapt and are better for it. Did the tenants of the projects complain about the bad, mean ghost? No, of course not, they grabbed their bootstraps, built a wickerman, and burned a white girl in it and solved the problem without government intervention. Through that, they learned the value of a good, honest day's ghost busting and will be less likely to accept spooky government handouts in the future.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

What is the sound of one hand laying down the sickest beat?

Ghosts aren't real, rear end in a top hat.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Reality Challenged, Please. Lets be politically correct here

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

What happens to people when they die, smartypants?

Checkmate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isildur
May 31, 2000
Forum Veteran

he;lp

«2 »