Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Greetings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Kellsterik posted:

[[OOC: Word of advice, potential RP'ers: check the post counts...mods?]]

"Greetings!"

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

"Greetings."

Notorious BIGOT posted:

Thank you. Greetings.

Greetings.

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

"Greetings. I cannot decide what to order, might I ask your suggestion?"

"The centaur milk, with some blueberry pancakes, a tray of fried capon legs, french toast bursting with strawberries, sauteed pike from the endless sea, and a skin of our moon wine, is what I'd recommend," he recommends.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

A yellow beast shuffles through the door, small in stature but with a distinct aura of innate nobility

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Corridor posted:

A yellow beast shuffles through the door, small in stature but with a distinct aura of innate nobility

Greetings.

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012
Ah... welcome.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

*murking in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 in Infrastructure mode on his PSP-1000*

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

*A tall elf in a long black cloak enters, swishing furiously*

"Greets, mates."

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Extra Koos posted:

"The centaur milk, with some blueberry pancakes, a tray of fried capon legs, french toast bursting with strawberries, sauteed pike from the endless sea, and a skin of our moon wine, is what I'd recommend," he recommends.

"I'll take it!" the kobold said, reaching for his coin pouch. "That is, uh, if you accept Imperial Electrum Coins as payment."

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

ginsing's weathered grey cloak hangs solemnly over his capacious shoulders, its tattered hood drapes carelessly over his head. He effortlessly swings open the thick, heavy oaken door to the peculiar inn, though he directs his gaze only to the floor. His tabard, to onlookers, seems to be one of noble heraldry; the tabard is too ornate to be worn by a rugged, war-torn, masculine ranger. Alas, ginsing's immaculate tabard, which flawlessly hugs his well-toned abdomen, is in perfect condition because he has never lost a battle, and thus it has never been pierced or torn. It also compliments the hue of his cloak in such a way, being a slightly darker hue of grey, that it would appear to others as though he were a man who cared very much about his attire and appearance, but he doesn't really at all, because he's a ranger.

He looks up and directs his piercing gaze at the frail, elderly barkeep. "Heh..." ginsing slyly remarks, "...you got somethin' to say, old man?"

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Prefuse posted:

Prefuse starts playing Phoenix Wright on his 3DS.

Same, except I'm catching up with Apollo Justice.

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006
* Lingers outside the door and moves pebbles around with his hoof. Licks some salt. Is a horse*

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

fresh catchphrase posted:

*A tall elf in a long black cloak enters, swishing furiously*

"Greets, mates."

*Raises eyebrows, surprised to see an Elf and a Kobold in the same inn* Ah, hmm. . . greetings.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*places lightsaber of table* "Barkeep, a small glass cheapest beverage for all of my new friends here"

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

"I'll take it!" the kobold said, reaching for his coin pouch. "That is, uh, if you accept Imperial Electrum Coins as payment."

Koos Group shakes his head sadly, and hikes this thumb toward the sign that says No Imperial Electrum Coins.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

* Lingers outside the door and moves pebbles around with his hoof. Licks some salt. Is a horse*

Greetings.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

ginsing posted:

ginsing's weathered grey cloak hangs solemnly over his capacious shoulders, its tattered hood drapes carelessly over his head. He effortlessly swings open the thick, heavy oaken door to the peculiar inn, though he directs his gaze only to the floor. His tabard, to onlookers, seems to be one of noble heraldry; the tabard is too ornate to be worn by a rugged, war-torn, masculine ranger. Alas, ginsing's immaculate tabard, which flawlessly hugs his well-toned abdomen, is in perfect condition because he has never lost a battle, and thus it has never been pierced or torn. It also compliments the hue of his cloak in such a way, being a slightly darker hue of grey, that it would appear to others as though he were a man who cared very much about his attire and appearance, but he doesn't really at all, because he's a ranger.

He looks up and directs his piercing gaze at the frail, elderly barkeep. "Heh..." ginsing slyly remarks, "...you got somethin' to say, old man?"

"Greetings."

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

a small white cat with a long pink scarf walks in. "greetings"

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Flying Fish posted:

*places lightsaber of table* "Barkeep, a small glass cheapest beverage for all of my new friends here"

Koos Group remains impassive for a moment, looking concerned. "If you're sure, sir," he finally says, passing out glasses of hellwater.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

The beast rakes the room with his piercing gaze, a sense of profound yet noble suffering on his noble brow, and silently nods greetings.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

catdynamite posted:

Greetings.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

*PSP-1000 runs out of batteries, due to its poor-quality construction*

*shrugs, approaches the Koos to ask where the power outlet is.*

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

Nay*

*(horse for "greetings")

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Extra Koos posted:

Koos Group remains impassive for a moment, looking concerned. "If you're sure, sir," he finally says, passing out glasses of hellwater.

*Smiles a a lopsided and charming grin* "Of course" *pretends to take a sip*

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Greetings.

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Extra Koos posted:

Koos Group shakes his head sadly, and hikes this thumb toward the sign that says No Imperial Electrum Coins.

The kobold looks dejected for a moment, but then turns and says,

catdynamite posted:

"Greetings."

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

Extra Koos posted:

"Greetings."

The old man's mind was sharper than his appearance had led ginsing to believe.

"Hail, barkeep.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

*includes self in conversation awkwardly* Greetings.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I don't want to drink the hellwater.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

The kobold looks dejected for a moment, but then turns and says,

"Greetings."

I AM THE MOON posted:

Greetings.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
*looks at the hellwater, looks back at the barkeep* Greetings

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

no they will not posted:

*raises one hand covered in glittering rings of mysterious purpose* I shall take his then. *nods to no they will not* Greetings.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Greetings.

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

catdynamite posted:

*ginsing attempts to pat catdynamite with +1 strength*

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

I AM THE MOON posted:

*PSP-1000 runs out of batteries, due to its poor-quality construction*

*shrugs, approaches the Koos to ask where the power outlet is.*

Koos points to the generator, which houses a lightning elemental and is covered in outlets from every country.

catdynamite posted:

Tapping his nose, the bartender returns his greeting. "Greetings."

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
The door opens and a man wearing a fake beard and a bathrobe walks in and sits at the bar. Eyeing the bartender he says "I hear this inn has a fine glass of milk"

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
A lithe man with cool fingerless gloves and his bangs swept to the right side enters. He also is wearing glasses, which he pushes up daintily (but it looks cool how he does it, think like an anime character). He huffs, and sweeps his bangs to the left side. "Greetings."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

*Stands suddenly knocking over several tables and spilling drinks on the whole bar* "You refuse my offer?"

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

no they will not posted:

(( You don't know it's hellwater. ))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

"Greetings."

• Locked thread