Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Greetings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
gently caress this, thread was great until the grognards showed up. I'm out.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Greetings.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Flying Fish posted:

*Stands suddenly knocking over several tables and spilling drinks on the whole bar* "You refuse my offer?"

Koos looks disapprovingly at the devastation Eldrick has left, then retrieves a gargantuan hammer that was hanging from the wall, with "Ban" written across it.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i roll to seduce the lightning elemental into charging my psp

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

[looks around] this poo poo is wack

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

The Flying Fish posted:

*Stands suddenly knocking over several tables and spilling drinks on the whole bar* "You refuse my offer?"

Eyes filled with sadness at the violent nature of lesser beings, the yellow beast gently strokes The Flying Fish with its facial appendage

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*Draws lightsaber*

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006
*knocks the hell water on the ground with his snout and licks it up*

Nay*

*horse for "there is something amiss with these spirits but I am just a horse and am glad of drinking it"

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

I AM THE MOON posted:

i roll to seduce the lightning elemental into charging my psp

It recharges your PSP, and communicates its love for you by glitching the game you're playing, Virtue's Last Reward.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*uses lightsaber to charge psp*

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Greetings

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
pre:
Name: Yelharda
Race: Avian
Background: Apostate
Career: Mage
Level: 5
*Walks into the bar removes her pants and unloads a stomachful of stink sticks and stick mud on the floor via her cloacae*

"Greetings"

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

*bursts through the door in a cloud of steam, adjusts his brass-plated goggles to his forehead, and dusts the soot off his sleeves and waistcoat* Greetings.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

I do not understand Virtue's Last Reward, and instead try unsuccessfully to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night before giving up, and trying to figure out what Virtue's Last Reward is,,,

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

about_face posted:

pre:
Name: Yelharda
Race: Avian
Background: Apostate
Career: Mage
Level: 5
*Walks into the bar removes her pants and unloads a stomachful of stink sticks and stick mud on the floor via her cloacae*

"Greetings"

The bartender's eyes water in disgust, and he vows never to speak to the creature. "Greetings."

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
*cracks his knuckles*

"Which of you plebs is going to play a game of dice with me?" *daintily re-adjusts his glasses* *squints menacingly*

((note to DM, we will roll six-sided dice in game, but you will roll three d20 to determine the results of our rolls))

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Suddenly a scary dragon approaches the party, breathing fire and roaring and stuff. He's really scary, he has scales and talons and the talons are scary as well. There's some blood on his talons because he just got done killing a bunch of people. You can tell it's a boy dragon because his wiener is showing.

"Greetings!" says the dragon.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
*A stout man staggers through the door, his attire a pair of blue overalls, and a once-matching red t-shirt and cap, all tattered up as if he's worn them for ages without a single wash. Once making his way to the counter, the man removes his hat and sets it on the counter, then takes his seat.*

"Greetings bartender, I have an inquiry and I think you can help, in the meantime will you bring me your strongest ale?"

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

little munchkin posted:

Suddenly a scary dragon approaches the party, breathing fire and roaring and stuff. He's really scary, he has scales and talons and the talons are scary as well. There's some blood on his talons because he just got done killing a bunch of people. You can tell it's a boy dragon because his wiener is showing.

*looking up from the psp* greetings

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
*Walks in* Oops, this is the wrong bar. *Walks out*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sorry freinds but i must retire for the night. Farewell.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rawdog pozfail posted:

*Walks in* Oops, this is the wrong bar. *Walks out*

Farewell.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

little munchkin posted:

Greetings.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

no they will not posted:

Greetings, there

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
*Sees a haggard, wheezing peasant girl resting against the wall on his way out* Greetings

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

little munchkin posted:

ginsing uses the dragon's fiery breath to light a well-packed Newport. ((OOC: it's a 100))

"Hail, beast." *blows smoke in the air after saying that*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

farewell

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

I AM THE MOON posted:

*looking up from the psp* greetings

"Sorry," says the dragon, "I was actually saying 'greetings' to the wizard behind you." Your turn around, and see the wizard, who gives you a smile that is jovial but also wise. Your face reddens a bit from the embarassment. "Greetings!" says the wizard back to the dragon. Both the wizard and the dragon then turn to you, and say "greetings!" in unison. You're pretty sure they are really saying it to you this time.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Greetings. *swirls his cloak around him and then vanishes in a glittering shower of mysterious runes*

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Flying Fish posted:

"Farewell."

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

The Flying Fish posted:

Nay

*horse for "farewell"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Greetings, there

Farewell

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Extra Koos posted:

"Farewell."

Farewell.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

little munchkin posted:

"Sorry," says the dragon, "I was saying 'greetings' to the wizard behind you." Your turn around, and see the wizard, who gives you a smile that is jovial but also wise. Your face reddens a bit from the embarassment. "Greetings!" says the wizard back to the dragon. Both the wizard and the dragon then turn to you, and say "greetings!" in unison. You're pretty sure they are really saying it to you this time.

OOC ((((actually my face doesn't redden, bitch.)))

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ghost bones posted:

Greetings. *swirls his cloak around him and then vanishes in a glittering shower of mysterious runes*

Farewell.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

Nay

*horse for "farewell"

Farewell.

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

no they will not posted:

"Farewell!"

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Now I'm having sex with the peasant girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Farewell.

• Locked thread