Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

The rigors of GBSing are proving difficult when needing to balance the forums with my career and family life. Readers of the book The Four Hour Work Week will probably be familiar with the idea of Personal Digital Assistant, or 'Indian', handling some of the more bothersome aspects of your life for low cost. I am looking to utilize these services for increasing my forums reputation and total views. Does anyone have experience with this sort of arrangement? Does dictating 'friend of the family balls' get lost in translation, or are there companies that have adapted to accommodate such requests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

for very cheap i will post for you, it will come on the forums as a post in my name and it will be words i want to say but trust me when i tell yu the posts will be yours, just 10 dollars a day, or 2 dollars a post if you cant afford a full day at a time!

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

very high player looking for a small son to coach - m4m - 41

Sid Vicious posted:

for very cheap i will post for you, it will come on the forums as a post in my name and it will be words i want to say but trust me when i tell yu the posts will be yours, just 10 dollars a day, or 2 dollars a post if you cant afford a full day at a time!

hey man if you pay me 5 dollars a day or 1 dollars a post, ill do this posting job for you

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

these guys are ripping you off. give me your login details and I will do it for free

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004

Just wanted to let the op know that I really like your thread idea but I cant think of anything funny to post so thats it bye nice post bye

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a virtual My Little Pony avatar"

I wonder what the shittiest country is that would still have someone who is capable of making Fat Lowtax Posts with the quality and love that we've all come to know and appreciate

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 24, 2007

i outsource my posts to a cokehead with voice recognition software. the coke keeps him talking, the talking keeps him posting, and my money pays for his coke. it's like a miniature economy

Sanguine
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

You should kickstart this service, OP

sether01
Jun 17, 2005

ill give you five dollars for my account

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Leverage our vertically integrated SEO strategies to propel your posts to the goldmine

Mega64
May 23, 2008

i like goobbues

I don't even write my own posts anymore. I programmed a robot to post for me and it's doing pretty fine other than its constant plots to overthrow humanity.

Oh yeah, if any like-minded individuals would like to overthrow humanity, meet at the Twitch Plays Pokemon chat at 7pm GST.

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine

Ensure that you utilize artisans and master craftsmen who fashion posts of the finest quality.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Trust your account to our shitpost curators

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Trust your account to our shitpost curators

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

gently caress it, trust us a third time why not

Half off all doubleposts

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

Yes Hello! We are very happy to post today, my friend!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

My time is worthless I will post for you for free.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

ty

Not sure what is happening in here anymore

sether01
Jun 17, 2005

it's perfect

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Hello, sir? In going to need you to sign for these posts.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Enroll today and get access to our collection of weak trolls, false injustices, and bad analogies. Choose from over 200 variations of 'you're gay'!

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

this forum would be a better place if you all actually out sourced your posts

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

Makes the best adventure threads!

I saw an article awhile back about this that basically explained how 75% of posts in GBS are by the same autistic 14 year old Philippino kid. Can anyone c/d?

Mydonos
May 27, 2013

Luvcow posted:

I saw an article awhile back about this that basically explained how 75% of posts in GBS are by the same autistic 14 year old Philippino kid. Can anyone c/d?

Confirming that.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Luvcow posted:

yeah i cross dress but what does that have to do with anything?

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

i only quote american-made posts, OP, so keep that in mind, i refuse to support third-world posting sweatshops

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I have a very important job doing Katy Perry posts. I see you have also made Katy Perry posts. Please do the needful.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 24, 2007

Luvcow posted:

deny. not the part about the filipino, but the part where anyone would write an article about gbs

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011
Tell me to shut the fuck up.

my account's password is abcdefghimgay, someone please log into it and post for me

demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

I provide posting service at 1 cent a post for a la carte or a subscription rate of 5 dollars a month for a minimum of 1000 posts. I also provide the extra security of a business associate agreement to offer additional safeguards for posting quality etc.

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

Germstore posted:

I have a very important job doing Katy Perry posts. I see you have also made Katy Perry posts. Please do the needful.

collective circlejerking is bad for american shitposters, mitt romney 2012

Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

Enroll today and get access to our collection of weak trolls, false injustices, and bad analogies. Choose from over 200 variations of 'you're gay'!

im gay

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

i have fired six of my writing teams

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

'you irl' is just a pen name. this account is ghostwritten by the same people that do the hardy boys casefiles

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

Thank you to be posting. All humour be to farts.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

how do you get pizza hut smell out of everything

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

dad gay. so what posted:

how do you get pizza hut smell out of everything

the song says checks for free

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

If you have stairs in your house? I'm well preserved head. All of my five gold manbabies are affiliated to.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

This one weird trick Lowtax HATES. Get your shitposts shitposted while you shower! Free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 20, 2003

Classy.

Outsourcing your shitposting is dumb why don't you become and outsource agent and convince goons to outsource their shitposting to you for 10 cents a post and you outsource it to india for 4 cents a post - 6 cents sweet profit per post.

I used to run a gold farm in china for MMOs but these days it is more profitable to run a troll farm.

«2 »