Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

So a girl I dated for a few months (years ago) is back in town for a couple weeks, and she e-mailed me a few days ago saying that she really wants to see me. That's fine, ok, but this is the first time she has contacted me in years and seems REALLY interested in seeing me, despite ignoring all (4-ish) emails I've sent her in the past.

I asked her if she wants to get dinner, and she said no. Her reason was that if we get dinner, she feels like she'll want to drink and since she's driving, she can't do that. She was a big fan of drinking. She also isn't interested in getting lunch, and insists on just seeing me at my apartment and not going out anywhere. She's driving 2 hours to see me. She's coming over at 3. Who the gently caress meets up at 3?

I don't know if I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but something doesn't seem right? I always considered her to be slightly on the crazy side, but between the time we're meeting, the two hour drive, the urgency, and the fact that she is dead set on just hanging out at my apartment and not going out anywhere just seems so bizarre.

Or is it not bizarre in any way and she probably just wants to chat for a bit and I'm just paranoid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

The future ain't what it used to be

She probably just wants to chat a bit. You make it sound like she was extremely eager, how excited are we talking here

You also make it sound like she is driving just to see you... is she or is she stopping by on her way to wherever she is actually going?

Disappointing egg
Jun 21, 2007

She's bringing your child along to meet you. Surprise!

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

No, she has important information to tell you that will bust this case wide open, but she is going to be killed before you meet her. Make her tell you over the phone.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

jerk off now, bro. So you'll last longer.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

She wants to have sex. No way an ex-gf is back in town and wants to catch up otherwise if you both are single. Srs.

dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

The eagerness comes from every e-mail she sent having some form of "I'm so excited to see you!" Even when we were dating she never acted that excited about anything.

She's driving 2 hours to see me and then driving back. My apartment is the destination. I'm 99% sure of this.

If she was so DTF or whatever why wouldn't she see me later tonight when normal people actually get down?

edit: At first I thought she wanted to hook up too, but making it such an unusual time and specifically insisting on not drinking made me think otherwise.

edit2: I'm single, I'm assuming she's single but I don't really have anything to base that on other than what I've already posted.

dog of the century fucked around with this message at Feb 21, 2014 around 17:23

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Why did you agree to see her? What do you want out of this?

dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

Fisticuffs posted:

Why did you agree to see her? What do you want out of this?

I wouldn't complain if we ended up in bed, but even if that doesn't happen I mean just chatting with people you haven't seen in years can be nice.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
EVERY POST I MAKE IS ANOTHER SECOND I'M NEGLECTING MY CHILDREN

PS: LF SKILL HIT ME UP ON BATTLE.NET WOJTEK#1641 HORDE

dog of the century posted:

If she was so DTF or whatever why wouldn't she see me later tonight when normal people actually get down?
It takes time to put together the perfect fursuits for both of you.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

I got tired of seeing Louis' text here, so instead you get this duck. I put some of it in gold and this part would love some crackers.

~SMcD

Disappointing egg posted:

She's bringing your child along to meet you. Surprise!

And a court order for back child support payments.

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006

She's ovulating and must gently caress you at the right time or else she won't have the perfect baby [boy].

dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

Wojtek posted:

It takes time to put together the perfect fursuits for both of you.

God sometimes the answer is just right in front of you and you don't even realise it. Should I text her now and let her know I already have mine prepared?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

p sure she wants to engage in Enter-course.

cname
Jan 24, 2013

No she doesn't.

dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

Alright I don't think the mystery of why she's driving all that fuckin way just to see some dude whose e-mails she ignored for years and why she chose to do it when we're just going to be sitting in my apartment answered now.

If for some odd reason we're not still having sex 24 hours from now I'll interrogate her on all of the above and get back to you all asap.

Alright all you guys got me all pumped for sex, if this doesn't happen I'm demanding an apology from all of you.
VVVVVVV

dog of the century fucked around with this message at Feb 21, 2014 around 17:54

Squalitude
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Sometimes people like sex in the afternoon. You may now clean the coffee off of your monitors that you all spat out!

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

Hey Vancouver, bet you can't win just one!

Sorry that you're about to learn you have AIDS, op.

Probably an AIDS baby too.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

thats just not funny machoman, didn't you see dallas buyers club

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

I think its either baby, or aids, those are really the only options. Or she is going to try and get you to join a cult.

dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

jhorphear posted:

I think its either baby, or aids, those are really the only options. Or she is going to try and get you to join a cult.

Baby or cult would shake up my life in interesting ways, for AIDS I could take it or leave it though.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

It takes a lot of time to prep for anal I bet that's it

dog of the century
Sep 13, 2012

Fisticuffs posted:

It takes a lot of time to prep for anal I bet that's it

Soooooo many possibilities.

But, I think I'm just going to leave a new reply window open with "we talked for an hour and then she left" already typed up and ready to go.

I will have prep-jerked off for no reason

trickybiscuits posted:

No, she has important information to tell you that will bust this case wide open, but she is going to be killed before you meet her. Make her tell you over the phone.

This was really funny by the way.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

prep jerking it is bad advice just gently caress twice

xie
Jul 29, 2004

If you liked it,
then you should have put a ring on it.

Is she a drug user or alcoholic? Maybe she's in a program and they're making her go around to the people her behavior has hurt and she wants to clear the air?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

i'm so sorry but i have to go now. my time here is finally ogre.

Just loving call Maury now and schedule your DNA test.

Imaginos
Mar 3, 2003

Dianetics. She can't wait to share this new secret with you so you can join her on the bridge to happiness.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Make sure to tell one of your friends that she's coming over and you don't know what for.

That way when they find your body they will know who did it.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Imaginos posted:

Dianetics. She can't wait to share this new secret with you so you can join her on the bridge to happiness.

I was thinking an exciting business opportunity, like Quixtar or whatever they call Amway these days. That's the usual reason for "person from your past contacts you out of the blue".

cactuscarpet
Sep 12, 2011

I don't even know what rasta means.

I wish my iPad had an F5 key so I could punch the hell out of it. OP you better update this thread before my train ride is over.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

You say back in town, as in she used to live in the same city as you? Could it be that she is moving back?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

what is wrong with 3pm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRdX5sUAs

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Better go out and buy your estranged child a gender neutral gift.

Gibbis Fourthmeal
May 22, 2006

hi this is tobako lookin forward to roastin some pig tonight

3pm is a perfectly perfect time to have sex OP. Are you gay or what?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

cactuscarpet posted:

I wish my iPad had an F5 key so I could punch the hell out of it. OP you better update this thread before my train ride is over.

pull 'n' refresh.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

we covered that:

Fisticuffs posted:

prep jerking it is bad advice just gently caress twice

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

i'm so sorry but i have to go now. my time here is finally ogre.

Gibbis Fourthmeal posted:

3pm is a perfectly perfect time to have sex OP. Are you gay or what?

I thought it was Bi's who couldn't have sex before 4:30?

martyrdumb
Nov 24, 2009

pants are overrated

maybe she's in AA and you're the 12th step

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Most def. sounds like she's DTF if she's going out of her way to meet like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

OP, any advice on how to get women to drive get women to drive 4 hour round trips just to gently caress me? Do I need start dating crazy?

tia

«5 »