Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
well are they
YES
Never even thought about it
Girls' feet are hot (no fat chix)
Guys' feet are hot (joke answer)
View Results
LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Feet are pretty darn gross. Why so gross? Yeah they smell but so do armpits and farts but there's something extra disgusting about the idea of smelly feet. Really though, it's just another dumb body part like some sort of weird hand on the end of your leg. Maybe it's a cultural thing. Any non-American goons want to give their input?

All that said, I legit put my vote in for #3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

No checkboxes or gas option.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

a fanfiction involving Brad, Lina, Rylai, and Aiushtha

Feet are like hands that are infinitely more likely to have touched a gross thing.

Piedmon Sama
Apr 15, 2008

"That's right, it was me who killed your father! And now I'm going to kill you!"

im Josstin Whedtino and i approve dis thredd

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

leg hands

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

*shatters your spine under my enormous, STRONG hooves*

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

10 seconds later option 3 is winning. post hot feet ITTTTT

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Liquid Penguins posted:

Feet are like hands that are infinitely more likely to have touched a gross thing.

Ummmmmm no. They sit in gay shoes all day. Your hands touch all sorts of nasty poo poo like feces and boogers and feet.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't understand how feet can be sexy because feet can be really gross at worst but the best they can be is normal.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

who doesn't like some big sweaty feet being rubbed in their face while they JO?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

gas

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Stoic Commie posted:

who doesn't like some big sweaty feet being rubbed in their face while they JO?

well what if it's small and not sweaty

ADullMin
May 3, 2013

by Ralp

latter

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

BAN 02/21/14 08:35pm LargeHadron "Feet are pretty darn gross." Lowtax Lowtax

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

Disgusting Coward posted:

BAN 02/21/14 08:35pm LargeHadron "Feet are pretty darn gross." Lowtax Lowtax

i like how you changed it to 12 hour time because you can't read 24 hour gj

Stalins Moustache
Dec 30, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

I bet his feet are gross

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

Yeah, I just re-watched Jackie Brown last night, and I'd forgotten the part where he has that girl's feet on camera for like, a couple of minutes at least. Just filming her feet.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

i like how you changed it to 12 hour time because you can't read 24 hour gj

That's how it is in the Leper's Colony.

Don't be steppin' to me, boy, my jokes are factual.

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

GAH

nms that poo poo man

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

LargeHadron posted:

Ummmmmm no. They sit in gay shoes all day.

exactly, feet literally stew in their own juices all day, and while i don't have any statistics in front of me i'm betting they're way more likely to develop fungus and corns and warts and bone overgrowths and giant cracked wads of callus than most other body parts

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Jett posted:

exactly, feet literally stew in their own juices all day, and while i don't have any statistics in front of me i'm betting they're way more likely to develop fungus and corns and warts and bone overgrowths and giant cracked wads of callus than most other body parts

Don't "exactly" that poo poo. Liquid Penguins said feet are more likely to touch gross things. I agree with you, the grossness comes from within.

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

LargeHadron posted:

Don't "exactly" that poo poo. Liquid Penguins said feet are more likely to touch gross things. I agree with you, the grossness comes from within.

exactly

literally, even

also, unironically

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

you've done it hal... higher than anyone.

btw please report me if I'm calling something gay.

I would put a hot girls foot in my mouth

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

you've done it hal... higher than anyone.

btw please report me if I'm calling something gay.

Because hot chicks are clean

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

also worth noting that people with foot fetishes are creepy loving fucks, and they think they can get away with it because feet

you'll never see a breast man casually say to a female acquaintance "say, you look like you could use a breast massage" and act like there's nothing weird about it, but with foot fetishists it's no holds barred

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Jett posted:

also worth noting that people with foot fetishes are creepy loving fucks, and they think they can get away with it because feet

you'll never see a breast man casually say to a female acquaintance "say, you look like you could use a breast massage" and act like there's nothing weird about it, but with foot fetishists it's no holds barred

I will never, ever understand foot fetishists. Ever. They may as well not be human. Ban everyone who voted option 3.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Jett posted:

you'll never see a breast man casually say to a female acquaintance "say, you look like you could use a breast massage" and act like there's nothing weird about it

Have you never met a Russian?

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

LargeHadron posted:

Have you never met a Russian?

are they into that kind of thing and on a completely unrelated note what's the cost of living like over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Jett posted:

and on a completely unrelated note what's the cost of living like over there

Your happiness and well-being