Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
my stupid brain cant grok any of this but i its cool seeing people who know about it do stuff :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

channel six is the super bowl. that's where you go with your twelve "pill" (transistor) amp and try to talk over everybody eles

im tuned into the utwente.nl SDR today, just parking it on 40 meter CW and trying to find the slower speed ops. It's a really good challenge even just trying to copy CQ calls as there are ninety countries (and prefixes) you can hear over there.

i really have a burning urge to get into cw now because it means simple transmitters

lol longview you're so fuckin far past me, here i am lookin at 2n2222a 40m cw kits

i have literally 0 idea what any of this means :allears:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

spankmeister posted:

americans pronouncing it "sauder" is the dumbest thing

is this like sow-na instead of saw-na

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PuTTY riot posted:

what does michael kors mean

he was a judge on project runway. he has a fashion line or something

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

you could also possibly goof with a 1/4 wave stub filter, buuuuuut it'll resonate on harmonics

text me

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

spankmeister posted:

in my experience using contact cleaner on pots rarely if ever works and it usually makes things worse.

ive used progold and it worked idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this thread is full of nerds

• Locked thread