Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-blew-up.html

quote:

American social worker, 35, stabbed to death by cab driver husband of 5 months in their Indian home before he blew himself up

A devoted American social worker has been stabbed to death by her Indian husband of five months - who then returned to their home and blew himself up.
Erin White, 35, a yoga teacher and psychologist from New York, was found dumped in a bush with multiple stab wounds to her face and body in the city of Agra on Thursday night, according to Indian news reports.
Her husband, 32-year-old Bunty Sharma, returned to their home, where he is believed to have ignited cooking gas, causing a massive explosion that killed him.
The tragedy comes just months after the couple met and married - but accused each other of lying about previous marriages, while White also accused her new husband of infidelity.
White had visited Agra - which is about 120 miles south of New Delhi - with a group of Americans in July and chose to stay after telling the Indo-Asian News Service she wanted to help make the city worthy of 'such a beautiful monument as the Taj Mahal'.
After arriving in the city, she met Sharma, a cab driver, and the pair married quickly - celebrating on a rooftop restaurant in front of the Taj Mahal. Officials records note they married on October 11 and lists Erin's name as Erin Willinger.
'This city needs a push,' she said. 'The city is dirty and no one wants to stay back here for a night. You have to teach people to be conscious of hygiene, health and sensibilities of others. You have to build trust and reach out.'
She spoke of taking money from the rich to give resources to the poor, and said she hoped to get actors and other celebrities on board to help make programs more attractive.
And she was confident that her idea was going to be a success.
'I am talking with so many [students, businessmen and professionals] and they all agree that the time for change has indeed come,' she said.
'You need role models. A democratic society needs inspiring heroes to move ahead. You need success stories to diffuse the clouds of negativity all around.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008
I'm a cunt who thinks children committing suicide is funny. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt.

to be fair a yoga teacher and psychologist sounds awful to live with. i'd probably have done it too

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

thats one confusing-rear end headline op

also obligatory lol daily mail

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Father Guido Sardouchebag

Never change, India.

Please change, this is ridiculous.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a virtual My Little Pony avatar"

Bunty go boom

Wayside Bazaar
Jun 30, 2008

tumblr kills.

Baldo di Gregorio
Aug 27, 2004

yes he's a real footballer
Likes: Katanas, Corea, Entertainment Centre, Couch, Yellow, Bald, Power, Teen Panties

click my av for a fun surprise

idiot race's bald fail admin of the week winner 2013

why is gbs posting daily mail links all day now

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

its just a cover up, the story practically tells itself

lol yeah like an Indian man would need to commit suicide after killing his wife

ediT: for real though does everyone just see two dead people who were married and assume "well lol he must have killed her then blew himself up". poo poo maybe she was actually trying to change stuff

Ignoarints fucked around with this message at Feb 21, 2014 around 20:01

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

i figured out why its so badly written. becuase theyre trying to make the stabbed american the main subject even though the killer did more stuff and is cooler too

Blast of Confetti posted:

to be fair a yoga teacher and psychologist sounds awful to live with. i'd probably have done it too

not just any psychologist but one from new york

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

hellfire blast~

i kept reading "indiana" and it was funnier

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

Rollout. Rollout! ROLLOUT! ROLLOUT!ROLLOUT! ROLLOUT!

Bunty Sharma is a good re-reg name.

latexenthusiast
Apr 22, 2008

"People make a mess. "

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Never change, India.

Please change, this is ridiculous.

uh explosive wife murder suicide is about as american as it gets

bunty you an honorary merican in my heart

Lord Binky
Jun 4, 2006

cheesy anime pizza undresses you with pepperoni eyes

LOL!

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

Cream_Filling posted:

thats one confusing-rear end headline op

also obligatory lol daily mail

everything about this story is lol

it has something for everyone. the rightwing gets to revel in dumb liberals and browns being subhuman and the leftwing gets to revel in a upper class wannabe white savior having an encounter with reality

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

uh, because the daily mail is funny as hell and who doesn't enjoy reading about what a shithole britain is

look at this article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-family.html

a human pile of lard gets arrested for trolling herself

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

It is always about people.

Yeah, it still wasn't as much as a disaster as that title.

Also, Daily Mail articles being un-ironically posted is the best loving trend.

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

SickZip posted:

everything about this story is lol

it has something for everyone. the rightwing gets to revel in dumb liberals and browns being subhuman and the leftwing gets to revel in a upper class wannabe white savior having an encounter with reality

hm good point op changing vote now

Illegal Username
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Can't fool me Daily Mail, aint nobody called Bunty Sharma

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a virtual My Little Pony avatar"

Bunty Sharma is both a benefit thief and a cancer-causing agent

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

oh yeah

Yes waiter I'll take the bunty sharma

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

No, they just sit there in cap and nightgown, get their diplomas, and then along about forty years from now they suddenly say, "Where am I?"

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

as it turns out when people are allowed to post hilarious racial slurs in single sentences all day, a certain element flourishes

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

All right, all right, spare me your life's story.

Bicyclops posted:

as it turns out when people are allowed to post hilarious racial slurs in single sentences all day, a certain element flourishes

You are a enjoyable human being.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

a CERTAIN element

Seizure Robot
Sep 3, 2003

The marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation defines a robot as 'Your Plastic Pal Who's Fun To Be With.'

holy fuckballs

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Every .1 adds 10 more daily mail posts a day.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

TOUCHDOOOOWWWNNNN

Bicyclops posted:

you are a worthless goblin

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

Neurosis posted:

You are a enjoyable human being.

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

bicyclops i would like to hear your opinion on the israel / palestine conflict

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

I am just waiting for GBS to get into the NY Post.

Angstrom
Nov 4, 2011

Brannock posted:

you are a worthless goblin

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Speaking as a white person I think it is safe to say that all Indians are human garbage.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

All right, all right, spare me your life's story.

Cream_Filling posted:

bicyclops i would like to hear your opinion on the israel / palestine conflict

Apartheid Nazis *foams at mouth*

Hwbrgdtse
Nov 23, 2013

Why hello!

indian men are so faggy and ineffectual, no wonder they have so much bottled up rage

Hwbrgdtse
Nov 23, 2013

Why hello!

"I am a literal time bomb of murder and surprise sex."
\

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012
Who do I have to piss off to get a red title?

SickZip posted:

look at this article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-family.html

a human pile of lard gets arrested for trolling herself

if a tumbler member tried to do this and got caught, would they try to claim it was one of their headmates trolling them?

HERMAPHRODITE JESUS
Apr 21, 2010

Hwbrgdtse posted:

indian men are so faggy and ineffectual, no wonder they have so much bottled up rage

it's cause of their mustaches. same with gringoz

SaltLick
Oct 6, 2010

yea but did he surprise sex her? this nu-india without surprise sex is kinda boring but still somehwat quirky

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, it still wasn't as much as a disaster as that title.

Also, Daily Mail articles being un-ironically posted is the best loving trend.

GBS 1.4: Daily Mail links, but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t3h z0r
May 7, 2008

Yeah he showed a lot of restraint for an Indian male by not raping her corpse.

«3 »