Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
hpereznoble
Nov 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Hi guys,
Do you think that following the Flappy Bird concept, but creating a new awesome character with total different skills can still be a Killer App?
Please let me know your thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Yes.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Cutting me off at every turn

I don't give a gently caress about politics and the world and poo poo, this is the thread to discuss what's really important.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

shouts out to squirrel2nuts's mom

Hi.

McDowell
Aug 1, 2008

Surely, Caligula was my greatest role

That guy pulled it from the app store because the NSA wanted him to put backdoors in it.

This is more P/C than DnD, though.

Knockknees
Dec 21, 2004

sprung out fully formed

In November 2000, a tragic and unfortunate motorcycle accident left Kang Won Rae paralyzed from the waist down. Initially the duo decided to disband but in the summer of 2005 they made a comeback with their 5th album, "Victory". The title track of the album was called "Nae Sarang Song-i" (My Love "Song") and was dedicated to Kang's wife, Kim Song, who encouraged and stood by him through those tough 5 years.

Although the duo unofficially disbanded after the album's release, they occasionally met for events or promotional activities. On M countdown 2013 clon had appeared(only one member) perform with teen top song "Bing Bing Bing". But suddenly he had disspear.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005
L-Shaped

Clon away, my good man.

Jonad
Oct 24, 2010

-Marissa Explains It All-

Flappy bird is an analogy for neoliberalism because its bad and lovely and I hate it gently caress YOU DAD.

Carpet
Apr 1, 2005
Scientology - It's the gift that keeps on taking!

hpereznoble posted:

Hi guys,
Do you think that following the Flappy Bird concept, but creating a new awesome character with total different skills can still be a Killer App?
Please let me know your thoughts.

I'm sure can

hth (Hope this helps)

How are u
May 19, 2005
We will be unified in the trenches of resistance. We will not surrender, we will never surrender to Israeli terror.

ron paul / flappy bird 2016

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Does anyone have an iPhone 5s with flappy birds installed? Willing to pay up to $5000 TIA.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

OP, what's your flappy bird hi score?

hpereznoble
Nov 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Whiskey Sours posted:

Does anyone have an iPhone 5s with flappy birds installed? Willing to pay up to $5000 TIA.

Dude, for $5000 I would give you 6% of this custom game similar to Flappy Bird :p
Cant believe the amounts people pay to play FB

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

How are u posted:

Well you've got my vote.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

We have the dimension of an empire.

It better be a cooperative...

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

hpereznoble posted:

Dude, for $5000 I would give you 6% of this custom game similar to Flappy Bird :p

If I drop an additional 5K on it can I get 6% as well? How similar to Flappy Bird are we talking?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

hpereznoble posted:

Make it 25% and I'll PM you my credit card numbers

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Whiskey Sours posted:

Make it 25% and I'll PM you my credit card numbers

Bah, credit cards. Still using obsolete, filthy fiat money are you? Why not fund it with the currency of the future...

DreadNite
Nov 12, 2013

Right after flappy bird when down, the iPhone appstore exploded with Flappy bird clones. So yeah, it's very profitable because last time I checked, the top 25 free apps were littered flappy bird clones.

Using a quick search on the apple appstore yields:

Flying Circus - Wrecking Ball
Splashy Fish - The Adventure of a Fl..
Flappy Wings
Flappy Miley Wrecking Ball Pro
Ironpants
Dumpydoge
Flappy Devil

Oh God, there's more than i thought.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Feeling pretty conflicted that the OP responded to someone else but didn't tell me his hi score. Maybe he's not very good at flappy bird? I dunno.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

It's me you should fear, you stupid, dead things.

How are u posted:

Can we push this up to 2014? I'm not patient enough to wait that long.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why?! Why?! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market ?!!!

My flappy bird high score is 1, I didn't play it very long

As I said in the other thread, I want someone to make a Flappy Plane clone of Flappy Bird, where you're trying to guide Yanukovich's plane to a safe landing in Moscow. Dodge the molotovs!

edit: the Ukraine thread

Hieronymous Alloy fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2014 around 03:48

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Other thread?

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

In the innermost recesses of anime, at its very soul, there rages a frantic prisoner who, as a fascist, turns the world into a prison.

The official D&D planespotting thread of course

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

What is going on in this forum.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007

delightfully concerned

How about a game called Flappy Post where you have to tap to keep your thread bumped on the front page - but don't bump too fast, or it'll get gassed by the mods!

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

This is clearly a coded message, and one D&D poster will meet their untimely demise tonight.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007

delightfully concerned

BUSH 2112 posted:

This is clearly a coded message, and one D&D poster will meet their untimely demise tonight.

Every single post in this thread was a coded message except for yours. Now you're the target.

Exclamation Marx
Feb 18, 2012

A country of inveterate, backwoods, thick-headed, egotistic philistines.

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

flappy marx is happy marx

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

you see, the pipes represent the oppression of the working class

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

Rollout. Rollout! ROLLOUT! ROLLOUT!ROLLOUT! ROLLOUT!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

so is this gonna be a real game or what

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Flappy TURD

whitey delenda est
Sep 14, 2008

Oh pirates yes they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships

You can't just do a post like this...

End Of Worlds
Mar 18, 2007

hey say people are getting sick. They say they get violent.

so we're kickstarting this right

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

will playing flappy bird improve my chances of sex? yes? no? maybe?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

It is always about people.

The key to success is finding some genre of flash games that have been around 15-20 years, then make it cuter.

Those "tap/bush button to fly" games have been around forever, but so did the "fling poo poo" games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

You're my favorite.

«2 »