Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

Will Sheamus or Christian build final Chamber momentum?
As announced on Raw, Elimination Chamber Match opponents Sheamus and Christian will battle tonight on SmackDown. It’s the last stop before that eponymous pay-per-view descends Sunday, and this marquee matchup may prove critical as both Superstars aim to build momentum heading into their WWE World Heavyweight Title Match inside the career-altering environment of the Chamber – with an opportunity to headline WrestleMania in their grasp. With Captain Charisma’s new aggressive streak on full display against Daniel Bryan Monday on Raw, Christian appears leaner, meaner and more determined than ever to claim title gold. Similarly, Sheamus has competed like a house on fire since returning from injury, and nothing would cap off his comeback quite like a championship reign. How will the two former World Champions fare in this critical final showdown on Friday night’s best show?

Will Kane’s "vendetta" against Bryan continue?
We know that Daniel Bryan will square off against Real American (and, not to mention,No. 1 contender to the Intercontinental Title) Jack Swagger tonight on the blue brand. What we don’t know, however, is whether Director of Operations Kane will seek to continue his seeming vendetta against his former Team Hell No partner. After Kane’s vicious assault on The Beard Monday night, it’s abundantly clear that this Big Red Monster in corporate clothing still has a bone to pick with Bryan and, whether he’s acting alone or on behalf of The Authority, Kane poses a huge challenge as the “Yes Movement” looks ahead to Sunday’s Elimination Chamber Match. What devilish deeds may lie ahead for The Beard? Find out tonight at 8/7 CT, only on Syfy!

Can Mysterio & the Rhodes brothers overcome fear itself?
As The Wyatt Family bides their time before Sunday’s epic clash against The Shield, they will square off against Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes & Goldust tonight on SmackDown. With their own Kickoff Match scheduled against Ryback & Curtis Axel, can Cody & Goldust (finally) get things moving in the right direction again with a massive win over WWE’s most terrifying trio? Or will Bray Wyatt and his followers continue to plow through the competition as they clear the path for The Hounds of Justice?

Who will gain Tag Title momentum?
Pay-per-view momentum will be on the line as Jimmy Uso gets set to take on one-half of WWE’s Tag Team Champions, Road Dogg, tonight on Syfy. As The Usos get set to square off against The New Age Outlaws with the titles on the line at Elimination Chamber this Sunday, it will be interesting to see if Jimmy can put some doubt into the mind of one of WWE’s most confident and outspoken Superstars. Or will the Attitude Era staple walk out of Friday night with another win under his belt? Of course, it’s also a fair bet that, with Jey Uso and Billy Gunn at ringside, chaos will be the order of the day. Tune in tonight to SmackDown!

Will Emma dance Summer’s night away?
With a Dance-Off against Summer Rae scheduled for tonight, WWE’s newest Diva, Emma, looks to show off some of her vaunted dance moves. For members of the WWE NXT Universe, Emma busting a move will be a sight both familiar and welcomed, as the Emmalution looks to spread to the WWE Universe at large. Can Emma get the best of Fandango’s beautiful dance partner? Or will the upstart Diva receive a rude awakening from Summer Rae? Find out tonight, only on Syfy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Please note I have no idea if Sheamus is Catholic or not, but I'm going to assume that an Irishman would take no offense at somebody lumping them into the wrong religious group.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!

Jerusalem posted:

Please note I have no idea if Sheamus is Catholic or not, but I'm going to assume that an Irishman would take no offense at somebody lumping them into the wrong religious group.

I thought he was a muppet.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

He's concerned with too many lies, so it's a reasonable assumption.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Why can't Emma and Summer Rae settle their difference by... I don't know... Wrestling?! This is wrestling show about wrestling not a dance show about dancing, where people dance away their problems.

Captain Magic
Apr 3, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Pariah Rex posted:

Why can't Emma and Summer Rae settle their difference by... I don't know... Wrestling?! This is wrestling show about wrestling not a dance show about dancing, where people dance away their problems.

I am assuming this is your very first WWE experience.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Relax, I never quarterback faster than I can see and besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Dang, I forgot Smackdown was on tonight until I saw the thread, I am spaced out today.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Everyone talks about how awesome Achilles is, but did he ever made the god of war his bitch?

Sadly Diomedesforever6 just doesn't ring as well as Achillesforever6

Supreme Allah posted:

Dang, I forgot Smackdown was on tonight until I saw the thread, I am spaced out today.
Yeah I'm kind of glad I couldn't get on a skype Smackdown chat because I would probably at some point just crash and not mute the mic. Wouldn't be the first time either.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How to avoid the sameness of the "Smackdown pop"? Send out Daniel Bryan!

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

Starting Smackdown with Daniel Bryan, starting off right.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

DB even selling the shoulder with the yes chant!

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

The last Pay Per View in ever. Ah, yeah, Network time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BRYAN/CESARO!?!?!

Oh.... Jack Swagger....

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

All I heard was the Theme and I was all DANIEL/CESARO?

and then Swagger's name plate showed and now i'm like

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Swagger sucks. Give me Cesaro.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?!

Just keep drop kicking that huge, huge man.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

So is it just a given at this point that Daniel Bryan will always wrestle first to try and stem the chants during later matches?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Pariah Rex posted:

So is it just a given at this point that Daniel Bryan will always wrestle first to try and stem the chants during later matches?

Gonna be great when they lead off the PPV with the title match!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Pariah Rex posted:

Didn't work at the Rumble.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pariah Rex posted:

There was a significant period of time where Bryan would open a show, show up again in the middle, and get either the main event or near to it to finish up the show. And it was as amazing as it sounds

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

SURPRISE IT'S A FINISHER

e: SURPRISE IT'S VICKI

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Now Bryan, you must face... Vickie Guerrero in a match!

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

So is Daniel Bryan's finisher called "THE KNEE" now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Another Bryan/Cesaro match

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Cesaro

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Another Bryan/Cesaro match

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

All the uppercuts

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Relax, I never quarterback faster than I can see and besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Happy, pappy?

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

Oh god yes Cesaro/Bryan, Smackdown why do you love me so much.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

CESARO

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Jerusalem posted:

BRYAN/CESARO!?!?!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

This isn't the first time Bryan had to wrestle both in one night.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Rhonne posted:

This isn't the first time Bryan had to wrestle both in one night.

And the last time it happened, it was a loving awesome match that elevated the gently caress out of Cesaro.

I mean the Cesaro Swing is what eventually got him over, but that first match with Bryan had to be eye-opening.

e: HE HAS UNTIL 5

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2014 around 01:15

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

That bad man is using the injury that big dummy Kane inflicted on Daniel Bryan, boo this man!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

DingoSlasher posted:

That bad man is using the injury that big dummy Kane inflicted on Daniel Bryan, boo this man!

SWITZERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

Shut the gently caress up JBL.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

You know, as long as he's not doing the dumb headfirst-into-the-barricade spot, that's probably one of the safest suicide dives in wrestling. Hop out, get your momentum broken by a guy catching you, do a splash while he bumps.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

What is this, baseball?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Swagger was just going to help Bryan sit down, Ref!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

What is this, baseball?

You can't argue balls and strikes two counts steel chairs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DingoSlasher
Jul 24, 2013

It's a day job.

Swagger slowly walking towards Bryan with a chair was a really funny sight to me for some reason. I might be sleep deprived and am currently into that "If something even looks remotely off, it's time to laugh your rear end off at it." stage.

«6 »