Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

can you even become a ford man or do you think it has to be passed down by your forefathers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haam
Jun 28, 2011

whats the difference between chevy and gmc anyway

Haam
Jun 28, 2011

Haam posted:

my gma hated silverados but loves sierras but from what i understand they're the same car

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

i'm thinking they're a sort of low-key truck for when you can't be offending anybody

The White Dragon
Nov 14, 2007

a dragon that is
uh

if you feel the overwhelming need to compensate for your small dilz, then you're both a ford man AND a chevy man

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Can I get the desk dildo?

i drive a dodge stratus and i literally have never washed it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Not sure about the trucks, but if you're looking for a sedan/coupe go with Chevy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

If it weren't for Ford my tools would rust.

Major Asshole
May 3, 2004
I knew it... im surrounded by assholes!

I've had no issues with my G6 2007 coupe. However other people I know have had issues with GM in the past. I wish that Pontiac was still in existence. I always liked their cars more than Chevy(even though technically they were all the same platform).

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

im a buick man

wait why are you laughing

Haam
Jun 28, 2011

cadillac cts is the best american car

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

I stick to Hondas. Don't you know, they are very reliable!

Haam
Jun 28, 2011

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

im a buick man

wait why are you laughing

my parents owned a mercury for a while

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

vlc is good. use vlc every day

MOPAR

brave nazi aviator
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

check the sticker on your rear window, your affiliation is with the logo that calvin isn't peeing on

Kleen_TheRowdyDog
Feb 17, 2014

Ford trucks are for job site foremen. Chevy trucks are for the REAL workin man.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Haam posted:

my parents owned a mercury for a while

my first car was an 84 buick regal and i wanna buy another one and restore it whenever i get the chance

spirited
Nov 2, 2001

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along life's journey I found the unchanging Imperishable in you.

ask yourself, do you like mustangs or corvettes?

answer: corvettes

420 Gank Mid
Dec 25, 2008

I drive an old ragtop Mustang. I just like convertibles

Also if I had to choose between commuting on a boat or on a horse, it's always gonna be the horse.

Haam
Jun 28, 2011

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

my first car was an 84 buick regal and i wanna buy another one and restore it whenever i get the chance

my first car which i still drive is a 94 baby blue ford taurus with blue interior and 100k miles. fuckin great deal at $800

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

spirited posted:

ask yourself, do you like mustangs or corvettes?

answer: corvettes

The equivalent of the Mustang is the Camaro, not the Corvette. Ford doesn't even have anything as sporty as the Corvette.

That said, the Camaro is still way cooler (note: I drive a Camaro)

LazyEgg
Aug 20, 2007

Esto es terrible.

Not enough Subaru talk in this thread, and they are like, the best.

spirited
Nov 2, 2001

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along life's journey I found the unchanging Imperishable in you.

Devils Affricate posted:

The equivalent of the Mustang is the Camaro, not the Corvette. Ford doesn't even have anything as sporty as the Corvette.

That said, the Camaro is still way cooler (note: I drive a Camaro)

pinto or aveo

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

- More money for us

- Fuck You

If you've got hair on your chest, you're a Chevy man. A MANLY man.

If you're a fool who doesn't understand that there is no replacement for displacement, then you're a Ford man.

If you're "a little slow in the head" then you're a MOPAR man.

If you're a limp-wristed sissy who is incapable of ever satisfying a woman, then you're a Toyota/Honda/Mazda/BMW man. Buy American or GTFO.

Haam
Jun 28, 2011

LazyEgg posted:

Not enough Subaru talk in this thread, and they are like, the best.

imprezza wrx is good, the others are for wannabe "outdoorsy" folks and environmentalists

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

a real man rides a horse

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ask me about getting into Goonwaffe early or not taking too long to answer your emails!

I had a GMC Jimmy back in the day that car was solid.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

If you go by brand of car and not if its affordable and how long it will last you, you might be an american.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Would have been a shame to blow it up.

Haam posted:

Used to be quite a bunch, today, not so much. It's easier to get a stripped GMC than a Chevy (rubber floor etc etc)

man thats gross
Sep 4, 2004

i thought it just had to do with which nut hangs low

naem
May 29, 2011

I had a jeep wrangler that looked like it was right out of a Fallout game and I miss it
((

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

happyhippy posted:

If you go by brand of car and not if its affordable and how long it will last you, you might be an american.

this is a pretty dumb statement, just so you know

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

I'm a Lada man

E:'cuz I'm a whole lotta man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.

Best Ford truck:

EN Bullshit
Apr 5, 2012

Meatwave posted:

Best Ford truck:

It's actually kind of scary to imagine driving one of those these days. Newer cars are full crumply bits to cushion you in an impact, but those look like tin cans where you'll just squish against the inside if you're lucky - and have the body pop open inward and disembowel you if you're not.

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE I KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THEM COLOREDS THAN YOU

bumper stickers and bathroom walls really were the internet before the internet huh

ILL ON PZONES
Oct 13, 2013

Haam posted:

chevys are instances of gmcs

Cream_Filling
Sep 11, 2005

ILL ON PZONES posted:

chevys are instances of gmcs

gmcs used to be chevrolet enterprise edition but theyve gotten kidn of dumbed down nowadays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Wouldn't know I drive a Honda Civic

«2 »