Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

It's friday/saturday! Time to post some cutie pies motherfuckers! Get this poo poo going!

Edit: post dogs or whatever, got some lizards? Get those fuckers in here. I don't care man, just get your cutie pies in here.

Rayjenkins fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2014 around 04:53

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

a fine grouping of cutie pies. Very good.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

there was a dead cat here but its gone now

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

spregalia
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

look at that tiny cutie pie chillin with a fellow larger cutie pie! He/she's gonna be a real fuckin go getter when the time comes. Or maybe he/she is already at maximal size, in which case cutie pies come in small packages.

editting for more cuties: Hell yes peep those cutie tabbies, a good representation of the cutie pie in their natural habitat.

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

Rayjenkins posted:

look at that tiny cutie pie chillin with a fellow larger cutie pie! He/she's gonna be a real fuckin go getter when the time comes. Or maybe he/she is already at maximal size, in which case cutie pies come in small packages.

thats two of the bigger guys babies, i think there is a black one hiding in the back anyways, they went to good homes, the big guy finally got fixed in december but he got one last litter in, they are gonna be two weeks old on sunday ill try and snap some pics

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

I would unironically gently caress the poo poo out of that.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

SMG Macklemore Fanclub

Chill cat

Cat's out of the bag (NOT!)

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

thats two of the bigger guys babies, i think there is a black one hiding in the back anyways, they went to good homes, the big guy finally got fixed in december but he got one last litter in, they are gonna be two weeks old on sunday ill try and snap some pics

2 fuggin cute 4 me, good to see they're getting some premium places to lounge around in and be general cutie pie material.

Here's another pic of Morrison, my foremost cutie in all things cutie pie in my life. I think he likes the light from my phone.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

G.I. Jaw posted:

I would unironically gently caress the poo poo out of that.

*makes armpit fart noise*

RandomCheese
Oct 31, 2005
Head Cancer.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

To the Moon! For Queen and Country!

Grazia, our husky.

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Grazia, our husky.

a non-feline cutie pie! Huskies are always at the top of my list. They're hella pretty and make me smile.

E1M1
Jul 5, 2005

my girlfriend keeps pressuring me into getting a cat, is there such a thing as non-consensual pet ownership

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

To the Moon! For Queen and Country!

Gracie. She died in a car accident. I was driving.

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

E1M1 posted:

my girlfriend keeps pressuring me into getting a cat, is there such a thing as non-consensual pet ownership

My hope is that you can find a cat that is right for you. My best friend has a Maine Coon (Morrison) of about a couple years that she just couldn't take care of anymore, and I had room in my life for that cutie pie, and I gave him a cool place to lounge around and just be a general cat. The best part is he has dog tendencies because he grew up around larger dogs so he's pretty damned intense and in your face, which I love in a big fat cat like Morrison. Once you and yours make a connection with a cutie pie, it's all gravy from there dude.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Gracie. She died in a car accident. I was driving.

RIP man, gonna pour one out for you and yours. The worst part is that they find a spot in your heart that's hard to deal with. I hope you gave your cutie pie a great life of lounging and just being a general goofball.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I have no cat but occasionally Churchill has an existential crisis and thinks he's a cat.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004

Churchill is a great dog name

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

SMG Macklemore Fanclub

My cat almost never meows. He purrs a lot though. Like if he comes up to you looking to get petted he starts purring before you actually pet him because he's just so psyched.

We got him from a shelter. We were originally going to get a kitten, since my girlfriend's cat had died from some heart thing a few months earlier and she had raised him from a tiny kitten that was too scared to walk between rooms alone, but when the professional cat lady showed us the room with the adult dude cats he was just so friendly and cute that he got chosen over all the adorable kittens.

His name was Baldur though which is a really lovely name for a cat.

E1M1
Jul 5, 2005

Rayjenkins posted:

My hope is that you can find a cat that is right for you. My best friend has a Maine Coon (Morrison) of about a couple years that she just couldn't take care of anymore, and I had room in my life for that cutie pie, and I gave him a cool place to lounge around and just be a general cat. The best part is he has dog tendencies because he grew up around larger dogs so he's pretty damned intense and in your face, which I love in a big fat cat like Morrison. Once you and yours make a connection with a cutie pie, it's all gravy from there dude.

I'll be down with it if it's this one, what kind of cat is this

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

Token Cracker posted:

Churchill is a great dog name

A good name for a dog.

FreudianSlippers posted:

My cat almost never meows. He purrs a lot though. Like if he comes up to you looking to get petted he starts purring before you actually pet him because he's just so psyched.

We got him from a shelter. We were originally going to get a kitten, since my girlfriend's cat had died from some heart thing a few months earlier and she had raised him from a tiny kitten that was too scared to walk between rooms alone, but when the professional cat lady showed us the room with the adult dude cats he was just so friendly and cute that he got chosen over all the adorable kittens.

His name was Baldur though which is a really lovely name for a cat.
Sounds like my cat Morrison almost. He's had a lot of life changes, since my best friend got him from a shelter. I think he's sorta coming into his own though, a big guy but a softie at heart. He's finally got a nice solid piece of land to call his own.

wow peep this cat

Rayjenkins fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2014 around 05:30

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Cats.

I love all these cats!!!
I think the dogs are nice, but I just want to be friends.

My cat says it's too late tonight for him to go on the Internet but maybe some other time.

e:

E1M1 posted:

I'll be down with it if it's this one, what kind of cat is this

THIS CAT AND I GO WAY BACK!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

I like cats.

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

A couple of fine swaggin ballin cutie pies. Lookit them fine fuggin cuties. Majestic.

Sokrateez
Dec 8, 2009

Catte.

spregalia
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

I hope this doesn't qualify as account sharing.

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

spregalia posted:

I hope this doesn't qualify as account sharing.

Why are your pants around your ankles?

spregalia
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Slybo posted:

Cricket insists on keeping me company whenever I poop. It's clearly the best time for cuddling and scritches.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

oh yeah

Slybo posted:

He poopin

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

my pussy is hairy as gently caress

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

I legit want this cutie pie. Holy poo poo peep that silver fur, what a goddamned cutie.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

WonderfulWino posted:

my pussy is hairy as gently caress

I have a hairy pussy and a smooth one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rayjenkins
Oct 2, 2011

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I have a hairy pussy and a smooth one.

Highly advanced hybrid cutie pie tech is apparent. Must pet.

«7 »