Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

oshuaj posted:

new season of HK started, I didn't see it advertised anywhere

Oh hell yeah. Give me more of that challenge-useless trip/punishment-dinner service drama. Straight into my veins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

second episode of the new season of hell's kitchen. I can respect zeus checking out when he realised it wasn't for him.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Brett sucks

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Procrastinator posted:

Not sure if this was aired on TV or anything, or if I didn't go far enough back in the thread looking for it, but the Hell's Kitchen YouTube channel has been uploading uncut videos of dinner services, and this is exactly the sort of content I actually crave from these shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndvY7Blr-3I

This was a cool video. Hope they release them regularly

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Apparently this season was filmed not too long after covid restrictions relaxed so there might still have been stuff in place.

The rewards are really lovely though.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bubble football is a good way to get whiplash

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mordiceius posted:

It was probably one of the most satisfying episodes in recent memory.

For the most part, this show is just kinda something that I enjoy the ride but nothing every really stands out too much. It's so formulaic. Very much a routine.

This episode had me drat near hootin and hollerin.

It's surprising how much they've distilled it down into the same thing every episode that isn't stuff like black jacket challenge

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dokapon Findom posted:

JUST BRING THE drat FISH seemed a bit... emotional... dunno if we can have him leading a brigade...

Such a shame, Ramsay used to be all about that emotion.

I'm happy they stopped doing that weird "Ramsay gets the chef to yell at him" stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Next Level Chef is using pseudo-Chemical Element abbreviations for the spice labels, seeing someone liberally apply Pb is throwing me for a loop.

Sweetens up the dish