Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I don't know if it's available outside Norway, but I guess you can use Hola or something.

All of the games are available after they're over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Do Cmore have the rights to all the Tippeligaen games?

e: Just found out they got 6 out of 8 per round. Still the better of two evils, I guess. I'll just go for CMore and go pubbing if I'm missing any RBK games

Huckert fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Mar 28, 2014

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
Sheesh... Molde is so much better than us in this match it's not even funny. Just luck we're only down 2-0 so far.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Draw away against Haugesund, not a bad result IMHO.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Jesus loving christ, that was a letdown and a half.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Yea, you should've managed to hang onto that lead. But overall I think it was a fair result; Viking was the best team until you managed to get that first goal.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
I even made a gif that I really loved, but I very cleverly awaited posting it until the match was over. Imagine that the match ended 2-0 and enjoy Super-Lunna:
http://gfycat.com/LiveOblongDamselfly

Edit: If anything I feel most bad for him. He's been second to Örlund for so long, gets the chance in the opening match and puts in a fantastic performance. Then his defenders let him down in the final 5 minutes. I dare claim that Rosenborg have the best goalkeeper duo in the league, I honestly don't know who I'd want to play after what Lunna did last night.

Huckert fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Mar 30, 2014

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

It's good to be back, and
1-1 was a fair result. We're going to beat VIF next week, I know it.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

euroboy posted:

It's good to be back, and
1-1 was a fair result. We're going to beat VIF next week, I know it.

It is known

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

lol Brann, amazing result.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage
:suicide:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Happy deadline day everyone!

We've signed a striker from senegal called Mouhamadou Moustapha N'diaye who'll replace Vegard Braaten who seems to be on his way to Tromsø to replace Ondrasek who most likely will be sold sometime later today. Ruben Kristiansen from Tromsø to Vålerenga will soon be a Done Deal for 3 million NOK. We've also terminated the contract with Tommy Knarvik.

It's all very chaotic now.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Welp, guess all the local tanning salons rejoice now. Because Tommy Høiland is coming to town.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

euroboy posted:

lol Brann, amazing result.

Problem is that every team that lose 0-3 at Sarpsborg in the first round will win the league. See: Molde, 2011.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

azathosk posted:

Problem is that every team that lose 0-3 at Sarpsborg in the first round will win the league. See: Molde, 2011.

Like Molde, the match was our coach's Tippeliga debut too!

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Thorstein Helstad has retired.

http://www.ba.no/sport/fotball/article7269255.ece

One of the absolutely best players Brann have had in my lifetime. A legend.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
He's trying to get out of the box that constrains him. #FreeThorstein

New round coming up!

Friday 04.04.:
19:00 Viking - Strømsgodset

Saturday 05.04.:
15:30 Odd - Molde
18:00 Aalesund - Rosenborg

Sunday 06.04.:
15:30 Start - Haugesund
18:00 Lillestrøm - Sandnes Ulf
18:00 Sogndal - Sarpsborg
18:00 Vålerenga - Bodø/Glimt
19:00 Brann - Stabæk

Last round was abysmal for my part. Travelling by bus from Molde to Oslo is not recommended. I got some decent pics though. Hoping for three points against Bodø/Glimt, but I'm afraid Ibba will have his match of the season.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
I am dreading the smug euroboy posts after sundays match.

Praying that Morten Berre does a thing.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The ref in the viking game is pretty loving bad.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Gamboa out, possibly torn ACL. Guess 2015 is our year. :smithicide:

The No! Team
Jan 6, 2012

Drogadon posted:

please don't break him before the world cup tia

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I think he just wanted off the pitch so he didn't have to play with the rest of these RBK players, Lund Hansen and Gamsten (somehow) soon to follow IMO.

Of course, knowing both teams, RBK soon to score from a massive blunder or ridiculous luck, then get enough confidence to control the game from there and out.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Welp.

http://www.stabak.no/news/article/1ahqocmu5nj31d9gp56p2sowp/title/drommestart-pa-sesongen

quote:

At gamleklubben tapte hele 3-0 mot Sarpsborg 08, fikk frem det store smilet til Soko. – Herlig, smiler han på vei inn i garderoben.

Feel it's a bit weird to publicly express schadenfreude for the club you're still employed for.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Lurgy posted:

Gamboa out, possibly torn ACL. Guess 2015 is our year. :smithicide:

I hate football, I really loving do

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This is some amazingly terrible finishing. And defending.

E: Deserved, but lol at scoring like that after all those mega-chances burnt.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Apr 5, 2014

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game

Drogadon posted:

I hate football, I really loving do

Physio says it's not worst case scenario, but will likely take 3-4 weeks, maybe up to 6. So he'll probably be fit for the WC.

But what the hell we're gonna do for replacing him in the meantime, I do not know. Dorsin on the right didn't look like much of a solution.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Puseklepp posted:

Welp.

http://www.stabak.no/news/article/1ahqocmu5nj31d9gp56p2sowp/title/drommestart-pa-sesongen

Feel it's a bit weird to publicly express schadenfreude for the club you're still employed for.

Could it be because Sokolowski is a bitter little man?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Ugh. UGH.

Kjartansson is good but we shouldn't lose 3-1 to this team ffs.

And Ibba... I have no words.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!

euroboy posted:

Ugh. UGH.

Suck it!

Yay futbawl! :D

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

A win in a game we should win. This is... good?

How does this thread work when I can't just post "gently caress football" and go back to drinking?

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
You post "Yay football!" and go back to drinking, only this time it'll be in a different mood.

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!
The 3-1 goal by Kristjánsson (Start) today sure was fantastic! Reminded me of his free kick against Brann in 2013.
Beautiful!

torjus fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 6, 2014

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Yay football, get hosed Brann

Today is a good day.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

loving incredible we managed to only score one goal there. gently caress Badji though.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Feels good man :getin:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Hooray, our first penalty since October 2012!

I got some pictures as well!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Lurgy posted:

Physio says it's not worst case scenario, but will likely take 3-4 weeks, maybe up to 6. So he'll probably be fit for the WC.

But what the hell we're gonna do for replacing him in the meantime, I do not know. Dorsin on the right didn't look like much of a solution.

Yeah the news here are not going crazy like when Oviedo broke so hopefully it's not a big injury. Good luck replacing him in the meantime!

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

azathosk posted:

Hooray, our first penalty since October 2012!

I got some pictures as well!

Great pics.

Still annoyed about the loss, we're much better than that. It reminds me why I usually don't watch away games. Still, it's a new level for some of these players and it certainly didn't help losing Richards and Chatto.

Mostly annoyed about Ibba proving you cunts right, he's total garbage whenever things get a bit hard for him.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

VG claiming that Brann fans booed Norling after the game. Funny how none of the Brann fans seem to have noticed :rolleyes:

Edit:

Well, guess Brann can look forward to some more gifts from Mohn in the near future:

http://m.nettavisen.no/na24/snakker-ikke-med-snnen/5187034.html

quote:

- Du gir bort store verdier. Er det Tromsø eller Brann som vil få glede av pengene dine nå?

- Begge deler. Det blir litt Ole Brumm.

Puseklepp fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Apr 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I'm going to Bergen for a week tomorrow to visit a lovely lassie and apparently Brann fans are really cool. I'm planning on hitting the Three Lions English Pub for the Scottish Cup semifinal on the 13th for one thing, but is there anywhere cool to go in my Aberdeen top to shoot the poo poo with some Brann people and trade chants or whatever?

• Locked thread