Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Butterflies fluttering on my face!

erm, I have more pets than him, 515 unique pets :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Is there a feat of strength achievement for reproducing twice instead of just once? Maybe that's why wojtek decided to make two kids to ignore.

The Feat of Strength is for having a stable, healthy, family life balanced with your hobbies.

So still never seen by the players.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Chido posted:

And yet you're so well adjusted and have plenty of time to care for your chickens. Not to mention you spend time with your nieces and teach them how to care for and value animals. It's like you're a superhuman! Or maybe Wojie here is just a sack of crap. Who knows?

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.

Chido posted:

500 here. :eng99:

I, however, don't have any children or dogs to worry about. Only myself, a husband, 2 cats, full-time classes, and work (from home).

I no longer have time for laundry. I had a moment where I cried in the laundry room early today. I just can't give my clothes the proper life they deserve. I appreciate your guys' support while I make this transition from fully-clothed functioning adult to naked womanchild, thank you.

In all seriousness, giving the dogs away now was the right thing, and do the whole world a favor: don't get any other pets or pop out any more kids till you can get your poo poo straightened out.

Dogdoo 8
Sep 22, 2011

squeee posted:

I, however, don't have any children or dogs to worry about. Only myself, a husband, 2 cats, full-time classes, and work (from home).

I no longer have time for laundry. I had a moment where I cried in the laundry room early today. I just can't give my clothes the proper life they deserve. I appreciate your guys' support while I make this transition from fully-clothed functioning adult to naked womanchild, thank you.

In all seriousness, giving the dogs away now was the right thing, and do the whole world a favor: don't get any other pets or pop out any more kids till you can get your poo poo straightened out.

I've got 401. I don't have a huge amount going on in my life and it's a nice way to kill 10 minutes when I'm bored.

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

~see my amazon wishlistu~

Chido posted:

squeee posted:

Dogdoo 8 posted:

I've got 401.

is this a fetch quest where your dumb past time is vindicated if enough people come in here and compare dick sizes

BEARS IN THE BARN
Oct 9, 2004
how many unique pets do you have yospos poster oval office and paste

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

~see my amazon wishlistu~

BEARS IN THE BARN posted:

how many unique pets do you have yospos poster oval office and paste

2 irl cats, 0 virtual ones

boris

samsa

BEARS IN THE BARN
Oct 9, 2004
those cats are really cute, i have a cat and he's cool

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Schwack posted:

I feel like I should mention that people are overselling that story about him at the hospital. He plays on a laptop and brought that to the hospital once his wife went into labor. Sometimes babies take a long time to come out and he logged on for a few minutes to pass some time in the waiting room. It wasn't a huge deal at the time but it kind of became this weird piece of Goon Lore. This is a weird thread.

It's loving pathetic no matter how you frame it and the fact that you're trying to defend it speaks volumes about you, idiot.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Well, I found this in the Comedy Gold Mine :allears:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3611265

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

oval office AND PASTE posted:

2 irl cats, 0 virtual ones

boris

samsa

And yet I've never seen a pic of that adorable smudge nose kitty posted here before, so who are you to judge. :colbert:

post more of that catte in the cattes thread

Tim Hortons
Oct 11, 2013

Schwack posted:

He definitely did not raid. Like I said, this story is a little piece of goon lore that is really far from reality and kind of weird. I don't think people would be freaking out if a father brought an iPad or something to the hospital to pass the potentially large amount of time sitting in a hospital. Bringing a laptop was a little weird, but he was basically just using the chat to tell us about his gross baby.

edit: and while I'm aware that childbirth is a very painful process, he was online pretty early in the whole thing. Like, shortly after they had arrived at the hospital.

edit2: The only thing I'm defending is this silly story about him raiding while his baby crowned or some poo poo. All this other nonsense I can't say anything about.

I did half a semester in a maternity ward, there is literally no point in the whole ordeal the mother would rather her significant other to be playing wow than trying to help her through the most scary, painful time in her life

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Wojtek posted:

I'm a terrible person

At least he's honest?

Tiggs
Aug 11, 2002

Wojtek posted:

Bonus - last week at the lake:

Bonus - this week at the lake:

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.

How Rude posted:

At least he's honest?

Yeah in a "Hey if I make a self-deprecating joke and make me seem like the sympathetic character here, maybe people will believe me!" kind of way.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

Best response. Laughed for a good few minutes over it.

God drat, I don't miss wow.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Tiggs posted:

Ahaha oh my god.

Some of my best memories are of being a teen and playing UO at night with my dogs snoozing on my feet. :( Dogs and games can totally get along. Of course, my other best memories are all of exploring the bush with my dogs and taking my dogs to the dam and going hunting with my dogs and basically not neglecting my goddamn dogs like they're pieces of furniture. I can't have a dog right now due to my living arrangements and I'm withering away. If I had two big beautiful golden retrievers, do you have any loving idea how much affection I'd lavish on them? They would be my life. OP is a pig. I hope his kid grows up to be a brony.

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Tiggs posted:

:eyepop:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tiggs posted:

Can you vote a thread a ten?
Wojtek, I sent you a PM that stated I hope you get help. If you don't, or won't, get help? I hope your family does. I want to be ruder about all this but I just can't bring myself to get particularly angry at someone who's so obviously in need of therapy.

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I want to be ruder about all this but I just can't bring myself to get particularly angry at someone who's so obviously in need of therapy.

Everything I've learned about you is a lie :(

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

mcswizzle posted:

Everything I've learned about you is a lie :(

Imagine me shushing you and flailing in your general direction with fuzzy paws instead of knives.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Tiggs posted:

drat son that's a :master: if ever there was

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Tiggs posted:

Holy gently caress :thumbsup:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Glad noted lovely poster, Wojtek, got the callout he rightfully deserves. Good on you PI.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Glad noted lovely person, Wojtek, got the callout he rightfully deserves. Good on you PI.

Fixed that for you

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nice Davis posted:

Fixed that for you

Well that was implied but is also very true :)

Jackfruit
Apr 27, 2006

dem bones dem bones gonna walk around

Tiggs posted:

Jesus.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I wondered just what could have prompted a sudden influx of new replies in the thread. I mean, there's only so many ways to tell Wojtek he's a dick for abandoning his pets.

But between the goldmine post and Tiggs' edits this thread will never fail to disappoint.

The worst part of this thread is that we don't have more images for Tiggs to improve.

khy fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Mar 2, 2014

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Scurvy
Dec 28, 2002

Wojtek posted:

Believe what you want. I showed my wife that post and she thought it was ridiculous and told me not to let that guy get to me, but thanks for trying to make me feel like an even bigger piece of poo poo.

Thanks for the advice, those of you that were actually helpful.

So have your showed your wife this thread since then? Because the Photoshops are really good.

e: according to his armory feed he's using his dog-free time to farm more mounts, grind archaeology (the most pointless activity in the game aside from fishing), and sit in Brawler's Guild queues.

Scurvy fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 3, 2014

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!
Is it really that hard to do all of your Adult Duties and still have time to play WoW? You can reasonably play it for 1-2 hours a day and accomplish a lot and as I understand it if you have a kid this may be all you have.

Or perhaps he thinks WoW is part of his Adult Duties somehow? :psyduck: I mean, after all, if you pay for it, it's your responsibility, right?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Poultron posted:

I mean, after all, if you pay for it, it's your responsibility, right?

Not necessarily. He paid for the dogs.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

I don't think he's interested in playing for 1-2 hours a day.

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

As a confirmed WoW player, I can tell you that not only is it possible to play in a reasonable manner, it's also easier than ever to do so. That's what happens when a player base gets older and the game is adjusted for 'casual scum'

The people who dump a ton of time into the game and have a crying child in the background every time they cue their mics are the worst kind of trash.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When dcfs takes your kids post about it in E/N.

You are a fathead

Fe: loving phone poo poo head #

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Superconsndar posted:

Not necessarily. He paid for the dogs.
Beautiful.

For the record, Wojtek, every time I read this thread I remind myself that you were in tears over the situation. I don't think your ownership of these dogs was unforgivably awful, and I am glad you realised the situation needed fixing. Please just learn from this experience.

Slugworth fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Mar 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

Got linked this thread from the quotes thread and I gotta say its pretty sad, but also hilarious. I have not seen someone own themselves this hard in a long while.

It makes me miss my old dog and hell dump.

I dunno what it is about this cat, but I want one just like him. With the same name and everything.

• Locked thread