Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I remember seeing the first 300 with my dad in theaters and the sex scene in that one being pretty awkward to watch because he was there with me, so I think I'll have to see this one to see how awkward it is to watch in comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I saw this earlier and it was mind-numbingly boring. Couldn't recommend it to anyone. Although Eva Green's sex scene was hilarious and the sole highlight of the movie.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

etalian posted:

It's also the only moment of the movie that people seemed to talked about after it was over.

The crowd at my theater also loved the shrugging persian guards who had to listen in on the sex battle.
Yeah I loved that too. The whole scene felt like a comedy bit in the middle of a movie that took itself entirely too seriously. It was really bizarre but I enjoyed it.

• Locked thread