Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I for one am tuning into the James Thompson fight tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hey Willie_Dogg, have JT snag me one of the Miller Lite Classic Can ads against the octagon walls.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
And with that fight MMA in the state of Michigan was sent back to pre-Dan Severn times.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Go jame Thomson

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
gently caress THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD PRINGLE CAN

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
YES ATTA YOU JT

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This was a good episode of Bully Beatdown

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I don't understand like 3/4 of these words but I support him

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
JT really put a lot of random O's win words that don't normally have extra O's.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

willie_dee posted:

THE GREATEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME

Mate please do not upset Dan Henderson, he will not take kindly to this challenge.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Phil Baroni, fighting live on your television set in the year 2014.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

fatherdog posted:

Please retire, Phil

This post could have come from the year 2007.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
RIP Good Phil Baroni
1976-The 3rd Minute of the Evan Tanner Fight

• Locked thread