Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Looper posted:

Why do I feel like the bad guy? :(

It's kind of hard to feel too sorry for these idiots given that their leader's so hell bent on revenge that she sics her group of marauders on a "knight" who the story indicates is barely out of basic, for a crime that happened 15 years ago (when he was at best a few years old). I mean, what have they been doing all this time? Have they been scouring the countryside for signs of people from Lodis, brutally attacking them in retaliation for crimes that they are at best tangentially related to?

Sure, it's not unheard of behavior, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Looper posted:

FThere are only a handful of emblems with negative effects, and yeah as Sunning said, Don Quixote is the only one the AI has any real chance of getting. That said, the Int penalty is only ten points, so it's not debilitatingly bad or anything in the long run.

Amusingly, if memory serves, it's a requirement for the (enemy-only) Barbarian class.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Neurion posted:

♪ I just gotta get out of this prison cell ♪
♪ Someday I'm gonna be freee ♪

Awww yeah. Quest Mode's gonna solve all of our problems!

...once we're a high enough level to survive the first map, anyways.

Quest mode rewards snap the game wide open.

Well, moreso than it already is, anyway.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

quote:

Choosing not to decide is still a choice.

Excuse me, I was under the impression that this would be a Queen-only game. Get your filthy Canadian music out of here. :colbert:

That said, Cybil just got done telling Mercury that he needed to start thinking for himself, so it seems a little inappropriate to just start following her lead on everything again immediately afterwards. B

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Neurion posted:

Oh wow, okay. I kinda forgot that the B route involves us straight up murdering Minerva :ohdear:

You don't actually have to kill her. If you knock her down to below 20% hp, she'll escape.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Looper posted:

War never changes blows.

I really do appreciate it when games take a few seconds to point that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
:stare:

I'm pretty sure the implication is supposed to be that Haman hit her, not... that.

• Locked thread