Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

Alphonse seems like a cool dude, much like The Fonz. He'll value affection, freedom, wisdom, victory, bliss, and peace.

Tactics ogre seems like a pretty cool series, but i've only every played LUCT on the psp. I was pretty terrible at it too! These graphics are super nostalgic though, since they remind me of FFTA.

EDIT: I forgot to include his birthday, 1/15

Grimpond fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Feb 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

Weee, exposition~ truly the most difficult level of any RPG.

The music links still work for me. Gotta love that GBA sound.

Nevermind, I'm wrong. They don't work for me anymore either.

Grimpond fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 4, 2014

Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

:iiam:

I'd say Ricter at first glance, but compared to his sprite the colors don't quite match.

Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

What about using the runner up names from character creation? The Fonz is ready and willing to fight!

Grimpond
Dec 24, 2013

We may have ruined our relationship with Rictor, but that doesn't mean we should throw away our ideals, right??? Option B

• Locked thread