Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I always loved these games, but haven't played them in years. Looking foward to the LP!

Also I'm not sure if its on my end or not, but the music links in the first post don't seem to load right. The opening music seems to cut off early, and the rest don't play at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

They all play fine now, awesome!

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

I'll join in as a Valkyrie. Air element and Lawful or Neutral alignment. Set the name to Laissez Faire, or Laissez for short.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

Well this LP got me to start up a game of Ogre Battle, since I've never actually finished any of the Ogre games other than Knight of Lodis. They use pretty much that same story for the ghost forest near the start of that game too. :v:

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

Option A because nobody likes the guy who just shoots down every idea without having any of their own. :colbert:

and for the canon ending :black101:

OtherworldlyInvader fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

I actually kind of like the art in this game, though its clearly underdeveloped (probably as a result of budget) and the official art suffers from the limitations of digital painting circa 2001. The spirte-work is solid, if a little goofy here and there. All and all the biggest sin the art in this game commits is being mediocre. It doesn't make any huge mistakes, but it doesn't do anything great either. With a little extra time and talent it might have been something great.

OtherworldlyInvader fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Apr 29, 2014

• Locked thread