Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

bobkatt013 posted:

Does anyone have the pages from Infinity where Thor bows before a builder?

Do you have an issue number? I can grab a screenshot off of comiXology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

bobkatt013 posted:

Infinity # 4

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

If you have an image you like, I'm sure someone here will edit it down for you.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Anyone have this page from Silver Surfer 35 collected in the Rebirth of Thanos trade? Its the page where Thanos tells Silver Surfer that half of the population of Salaria is dead and if Surfer goes now, he can save the other half. Then there are a lovely two panels of Surfer being super grumpy and mad and Thanos having the biggest poo poo-eating grin ever.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Drakyn posted:

Found the whole sequence here. Here's the page in specific.

Awesome, thanks.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

The two page spread can be found here. Didn't see the other page in a quick search.

http://comicsalliance.com/comicsalliance-reviews-spawn-year-one-part-three-miller-gaiman-moore-sim-cerebus/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

In Batman Strikes #39, Black Mask tells Bruce Wayne that Wayne Industries puts other companies out of business, which creates joblessness, which feeds into the poor criminal class. So Bruce Wayne opens an adult education center and tells all the criminals that if they go, they will come out with a job at Wayne Industries and health insurance (which, incidentally, they wouldn't have if they stuck around with Black Mask and Batman happened to beat them into a hospital). So everyone deserts Black Mask for greener pastures.

• Locked thread