Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

GrandpaPants posted:

I'm reminded of a similar line in Kingdom Come. I can't tell if this is a reference, since the syntax is pretty different, but I couldn't help but think about it.

I see bruce's outfit and all i see is proto-vader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

I want to say he got his face punched in in an earlier issue, but I can't remember specifically.

Wasn't it acid/kryptonite rain?

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Android Blues posted:

Batman has often been written as being okay with torture to extract information. Like, what else is the "dangle them upside down from a rooftop" shtick if not "enhanced interrogation"?

I thought it was more fear and intimidation over actual physical violence/torture.

Only recent thing i remember would be the movies where he drops him from the roof and breaks his ankles, or the scene in the gcpd interrogation room.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

I assume she took the time to thread something into the spine/skull so she could whip it about like that, or is she just using Superman's super durable spinal cord?

I think her lasso is in there?

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

Clark is super-ethical so he is never going to get rich, unless he figures his poo poo out and Does Something about all the wealth aggregators

It's hard to claim ethics when your day job for you and your wife is to write news article propaganda all day about your alter ego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
The sad thing is y'all assume john has worked a legitimate job a single day of his life.