Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Absolutely, since I'm one of the few goons who reads the title (making this thread kind of dead) everything's welcomed here.
I ended up giving Red Hood and Teen Titans the benefit of doubt and read the first 12 issues of both. I kind of liked it starting out but it got pretty dumb in a dumb way fast. It's not as bad as Teen Titans so I'll give it that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Shame about that, you didn't missed a lot since the book was kind of held hostage by the Batman's crossvers by then.

So I take than Kory's arc wasn't of your liking or the book went to poo poo earlier?
I don't have problems with Kori running around half naked, I just wasn't that interested in the book.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Cabbit posted:

So wait-- I thought Lobo was getting some horrible reboot that made him look like Kid Lobo grew up bishounen. That cover(?) appears to have Lobo Classic, though. What's up with that?
There's two Lobos now! And they're both pretending to be the same person! I still don't quite know what's going on either.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I read a couple pages before deciding to buy it. A Red Hood/Supergirl crossover sounds really cool.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Agreed, there's lot of potential there but it needs to be handled by a good writter or it either will be some kind of shipper pandering bullshit or it will made one character uselessso the other gets the spotlight.

I doubt it will happens, but I'd love to see what Pak could do with the Outlaws. The man is one of the best writers on DC right now.
All of Supergirl lately has been shipper pandering bullshit. They were even teasing her/NuLobo. I'm sure when the Red Lantern stuff kicks off they'll tease Supergirl/Guy Gardner or something.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

You got a point there (it was funny how one sided was the thing with NuLobo though) but I think Soule's better than that or at least, he will made it work somehow.
If they're going to go the route of Supergirl being a ball of rage and angst, pairing her up with Red Hood for a while wouldn't be the worst thing they could do.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

WickedHate posted:

A Red Hood/Supergirl ongoing, perhaps?
It'd make just as much sense to do a Supergirl/Red Hood arc in Batman/Superman honestly. Supergirl isn't at all the same character pre-52 and doesn't have hardly any of the same friends so why not do something different?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Don't get anyone wrong here, DC Editorial is insane. But Scott Lobdell is also a lovely writer, he doesn't get a pass just because editorial made him change something really minor.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AFoolAndHisMoney posted:

I thought the entire point of Lobdell is that he's just an editorial drone and does whatever he's told and that's why he was on as many titles as he was.
It depends on whether he's getting praise or riffed.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ryonguy posted:

PLOP

If nothing else this title is a great, long-running example of how not to write, draw, or letter a comic. Or did you edit that in there for laughs?
Even if it were, there's probably a dozen more examples of how bad RHATO is. The only compliment I can give the title is that it isn't Lobdell's Teen Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

You seem like the kind of person who would love Cry For Justice. Enjoy.

• Locked thread