Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

I feel like there's a lot of money to be made off of this sentence.

I'd honestly be a little surprised if that hasn't already happened ten times in one of the gritty Bat books since the reboot

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It is, in my opinion, not a great book. It could be. It has ideas and concepts that want to be awesome. It has potential.
I was really excited when it was first announced. A Red Hood book alone I thought would be amazing, and then...well, it wasn't the worst of the original New 52, at least, and it's still not DC's worst, so good on it for being published by a company where the bar is currently set very very low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

NuLobo isn't that bad, he's even more heroic than classic Lobo

Did we read the same Villains Month issue? Old Lobo may have blown up planets but rescuing people only to enslave them again and sell them yourself so they can be killed and have their bones ground up doesn't exactly make one more heroic and trying to contrast the two is splitting hairs.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Flameingblack posted:

If they're going to go the route of Supergirl being a ball of rage and angst, pairing her up with Red Hood for a while wouldn't be the worst thing they could do.

A Red Hood/Supergirl ongoing, perhaps?

• Locked thread