Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010

OptimusMatrix posted:

Because I'm lazy and rich and I didnt want to go look for boards.

Fair enough. I suppose I'm too poor to manage that right now.

I'm back in now as GrabpotT. Lost my main account though, despite logging back in with the same username & pwd. Still got my crafter and thief at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Complexity
Jul 11, 2005

|Ziggy| posted:

Goons, most of my stuff is now gone. I do have 2 things left though!

These will be raffled like the rest of my stuff. Quote this post to be entered for both houses. Drawing for House 2 will be the first drawing. Winner of House 2 cannot win House 1 and will be taken out of the 2nd drawing. Must enter before 12am Friday night(3/14/14)/Saturday morning(3/15/14).

Good luck!

Enterin' dis.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Ah gently caress it. I'll enter it too. Don't think I have a house on my second account.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
So what did you guys decide for factions?

Edit: So it looks like we went Minax.

Full Metal Jackass fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 12, 2014

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005
Ket, do you want me to take over the rune vendor? Also can i put up another leather vendor if you are done with that?

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
If you want, sure.
I am in another of my "not sleeping more than 4 hours a night because school consumes literally every free moment" things again. Next time I'm on, ask me to place however many vendors of whatever types you want.
If you want to take over the rune vendor, be my guest.

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones

Rikthor posted:

Let me know on that 105 fishing scroll what you find out, I would be interested in buying it. Rather pay a goon for one than a pubbie, although I don't know the pricing either.

The scroll goes for around 90k it seems i can let it go for 70k, poke me on IRC if you want to buy the scroll.

Rikthor
Sep 28, 2008

Navraz posted:

The scroll goes for around 90k it seems i can let it go for 70k, poke me on IRC if you want to buy the scroll.

Yeah, that sounds fine, what name do you go by on irc so I can be on the look out?

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
e: misread

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
Ket, today I was at the local Navy recruitment post doing my monthly DEP thing, and I was chillin with a couple dudes and I brought you up, and it turns out they played UO.
What's with UO and the Navy??

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Pepsi-Tan posted:

Ket, today I was at the local Navy recruitment post doing my monthly DEP thing, and I was chillin with a couple dudes and I brought you up, and it turns out they played UO.
What's with UO and the Navy??

Or the military in general. Ket isn't the only milgoon playing UO or who has played it off and on, the list also includes Christoff and xaarman, though I haven't talked to xaarman since before rrail, the milgoon village idiot, took over our irc channel :( RIP #milgoons

I think xaarman would like UOF but last time I checked he played Hybrid...ket might know better than me though. I don't post in GiP at all really because it's a giant jerkfest in there.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

life is killing me posted:

Or the military in general. Ket isn't the only milgoon playing UO or who has played it off and on, the list also includes Christoff and xaarman, though I haven't talked to xaarman since before rrail, the milgoon village idiot, took over our irc channel :( RIP #milgoons

I think xaarman would like UOF but last time I checked he played Hybrid...ket might know better than me though. I don't post in GiP at all really because it's a giant jerkfest in there.

I dunno about xaarman, but yeah Christoff is a Navy gay-boy too. And, so am I, now. It was really weird just hanging out with a couple recruits after the DEP meeting smoking/vaping and we were talking about poo poo and I referenced Kettarma cause of his Navy experience, and it set off this whole Ultima Online discussion

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

You can pk irl idk

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004

|Ziggy| posted:

House 1 a couple screen East of Goonglow:

House 2 across the road from Goonglow:

These will be raffled like the rest of my stuff. Quote this post to be entered for both houses. Drawing for House 2 will be the first drawing. Winner of House 2 cannot win House 1 and will be taken out of the 2nd drawing. Must enter before 12am Friday night(3/14/14)/Saturday morning(3/15/14).

Good luck!

In case anyone missed this, you have less than 2 days to enter.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

OMG if I can get house 2 that would be tits. Then I'd have two houses right next to each other.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES

OMG if I can get house 2 that would be tits. Then I'd have two houses right next to each other.

Eat poo poo

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!

gently caress you rear end in a top hat.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

gently caress you rear end in a top hat.

Awww guys I love y'all too.

If it's any consolation I probably won't get either house. I never win poo poo. Also I am broke

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones

Rikthor posted:

Yeah, that sounds fine, what name do you go by on irc so I can be on the look out?

I am Navraz in IRC.

Is there a fast way to copy runebooks other then to recall around?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

KetTarma posted:

You can pk irl idk

Fuckin' lol.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

I am throwing my hat into the ring.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

After some long debate, I've decided to set all the teleporters to FRIENDS ONLY in the guild house. This will allow those of us with faction alts to teleport around but will require that everyone get their mains and alts friended to actually do so.

God help me for all the people I'm going to have to friend over the coming week. I'm leaving all of the goonerocity chests set to guildmates only for the time being in case someone goes gently caress GOONS

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

I'm in for this!

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Yes, this is my foot. You are looking at my foot.

KetTarma posted:

After some long debate, I've decided to set all the teleporters to FRIENDS ONLY in the guild house. This will allow those of us with faction alts to teleport around but will require that everyone get their mains and alts friended to actually do so.

God help me for all the people I'm going to have to friend over the coming week. I'm leaving all of the goonerocity chests set to guildmates only for the time being in case someone goes gently caress GOONS

FYI, I am co-owned to the guildhouse and so I can also provide friending services. One of my alts is usually idling in my house so leave me a message in the guild chat and I'll get to you when I get to you.

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005

eShep posted:

One of my alts is usually idling in my house

Are you the drat ghost?

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

I dont know who the ghost is but I've been macroing healing on him/her for a bit now.. figured why not.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Eptiliom posted:

Are you the drat ghost?

It all makes loving sense now.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
It looks like we're haunted. :ghost:

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004
Using this post to note that the raffle for houses is closed. Will be back later to let everyone know who won.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

|Ziggy| posted:

Using this post to note that the raffle for houses is closed. Will be back later to let everyone know who won.

The suspense is killing me.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

The suspense is killing me.

I hope you win so we can be neighbors.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

I hope you win so we can be neighbors.

Me too dammit.

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004
And the winners are *drumroll*

House 2:

Surfing Turtle posted:

I am interested in just the 2nd house so can I be in that raffle only?

House 1:

Highblood posted:

Why the hell not.

Congrats. Please post the character name house should be going to.

|Ziggy| fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 15, 2014

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Well gently caress. Had high hopes.

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.

|Ziggy| posted:

House 2:

House 1:

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god. I'll have to check if my second account can take the house yet. I'll get back to you momentarily.

e: The house will go to Downey

Highblood fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Mar 16, 2014

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

|Ziggy| posted:

House 2:

House 1:

SCORE!! Tpain for me

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Anyone interested in doing idocs? We have enough actives to run the map once a week and check fairly worns for the fw->gw turn at least once a day.

I can set up and manage everything if theres enough interest. Doing it basically by myself at the moment and I can get a couple timed idocs per day. Not much competition and if we have the exact timer using my method, we can just come in and roll a couple people on reds then clean up the loot ourselves.

idoccing alone sucks dick, come be stupid rich with me for minimal work.

Skype works best to coordinate, add me austinofthepools at live dot com.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Hey guys. I know a guy along this house for the cost of the deed which is 155k. If anyone is looking for an awesome starter home let me know and we can meet up tonight and buy it.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Sound posted:

Anyone interested in doing idocs? We have enough actives to run the map once a week and check fairly worns for the fw->gw turn at least once a day.

I can set up and manage everything if theres enough interest. Doing it basically by myself at the moment and I can get a couple timed idocs per day. Not much competition and if we have the exact timer using my method, we can just come in and roll a couple people on reds then clean up the loot ourselves.

idoccing alone sucks dick, come be stupid rich with me for minimal work.

Skype works best to coordinate, add me austinofthepools at live dot com.

We have a Teamspeak server dude why dont you jump in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Surfing Turtle posted:

We have a Teamspeak server dude why dont you jump in there?

pm me the info here or on irc and I will jump in there tonight

• Locked thread