Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Pull the lever Aces. WRONG LEVER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

mateo360 posted:

Pull the lever Aces. WRONG LEVER!
...I'm trying to imagine which one of you is Batzma and which one of you is Robronk.

You win this round.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

FinalGamer posted:

...I'm trying to imagine which one of you is Batzma and which one of you is Robronk.

You win this round.

We are chasing Shadow who is Jokco since he has the LP.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

Romero Jokco, Nicholson Jokco, Hamill Jokco or Ledger Jokco?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

prooooobably Romero, unless you have a bunch of other videos held hostage with Joker worms or malware :v:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Entering the Dark Forest, Silver Falcon and I learn the awesomeness of :shroom: magic :shroom:

oh and uh I had a bad time in the forest because I'm an idiot :v:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, that was just about the worst time in the forest. Seriously.

Also, it seems like Mickey is... some kind of cut-rate Mega Man?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

The forest is a pretty chill place, honestly.

Just wait until the next level. :unsmigghh:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

The forest is a pretty chill place, honestly.

Just wait until the next level. :unsmigghh:
How good of you to remind me.

Time for my favourite outfit of the game folks!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Ah yeah. I wasn't exaggerating either. My little brother and I got stuck on that level for months, at least. Never occurred to me to switch back to normal Mickey. Because why would I ever want to be normal Mickey again when I can be Mickey in a cool turban who shoots mind beams?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So Goofy just fully does not understand where he is and I try to be a badass swinging underneath a mountain, welcome to Mickey's Magical Quest.

ALSO, for those of you who use Steam there is now a DISNEY STEAM SALE happening on right now so see what you can find!

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Oct 6, 2014

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
A bunch of Disney games just went up on Steam today

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/disney_launch_sale

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

All these games and yet not any of the older Disney Interactive games. Come on, give me Buzz Lightyear of Star Command or Hercules at least Steam :(

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

mateo360 posted:

A bunch of Disney games just went up on Steam today

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/disney_launch_sale

:monocle: I thought Disney didn't like digital platforms! With Squeenix putting a bunch of their games on Steam lately...

Oh drat. I must not hope we could someday get Kingdom Hearts on Steam. That hope would doubtless be dashed, but I can't help hoping! :pray:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

:monocle: I thought Disney didn't like digital platforms! With Squeenix putting a bunch of their games on Steam lately...

Oh drat. I must not hope we could someday get Kingdom Hearts on Steam. That hope would doubtless be dashed, but I can't help hoping! :pray:
I dunno, Square-Enix put a LOT of Final Fantasies up on Steam such as FFVII, FFVIII (both the PC versions), FFIII the DS version and I believe also FFIV as well.

So you never know, maybe one day!

Aces High posted:

All these games and yet not any of the older Disney Interactive games. Come on, give me Buzz Lightyear of Star Command or Hercules at least Steam :(
All I want is to play Villain's Revenge, or at least MathsQuest.

gently caress I loved MathsQuest, if I could get it to play again for this thread I would, that game was the only time I ever loved maths :allears: I mean, it was Aladdin, you had Robin Williams AND Gilbert Gottfried with you all the time, it was the loving best.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Now that you have climber Mickey, does normal Mickey even have a reason to exist?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Glazius posted:

Now that you have climber Mickey, does normal Mickey even have a reason to exist?
Pretty much no, unless you have problems aiming the grapple and just wanna get hands-on with something, normal Mickey is almost entirely useless by this point in the game.

And finally

We have reached the end of this Let's Play, the last two levels of the game all in one vid!
I wanna thank Silver Falcon especially for helping me relive my childhood experiences here, thanks a lot for joining me again lass :) hope more vids come up in the thread guys!

Unless yanno, we can always close up shop if nobody else is interested.

\/ \/ Edit: Oops forgot thanks for saying :)

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Oct 15, 2014

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
You're welcome, glad to help. :)

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 16, 2014

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I think I wanna make a LP of the Genesis Jungle Book game, but I haven't played it in years. I will probably take forever to beat it. Should I make it anyway and just edit out my constant failures?

What do you do if you're not good at video game

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

neonnoodle posted:

I think I wanna make a LP of the Genesis Jungle Book game, but I haven't played it in years. I will probably take forever to beat it. Should I make it anyway and just edit out my constant failures?

What do you do if you're not good at video game
And this is different from other Let's Plays how? If you really wanna go for it, then go for it cuz I don't think anybody else is gonna. I never even got past the second level of that game so sure, pump up the thread and edit out your mistakes! :D

Also I completely forgot, this was the Mario/Castlevania picture I mentioned in the latest video. It is pretty awesome.

\/\/ Edit: I have never played it so I would not know much about it sadly.

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Oct 16, 2014

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Hmm... Now that's we've seen the Magical Quest, would the Great Circus Mystery be next by any chance?

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Please tell me that the fire episode of Mickey's House of Mouse you're talking about is somewhere on Youtube, that sounds amazing.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Chimera-gui posted:

Please tell me that the fire episode of Mickey's House of Mouse you're talking about is somewhere on Youtube, that sounds amazing.
Yanno what, surprisingly enough they do! I actually got mixed up because the moments I said were from different episodes but Hades' moment is from the episode "Suddenly Hades" somewhere around the beginning. I don't remember where the Aladdin part was from though.

There's also some other pretty amazing moments from the show but they're all over the place in various episodes. One episode I do recommend as my personal favourite, is called "Ladies' Night".

Actually, lemme just show you my favourite gag in the whole series because oh my god why did you do this holy poo poo i finally got the joke

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

FinalGamer posted:

Yanno what, surprisingly enough they do! I actually got mixed up because the moments I said were from different episodes but Hades' moment is from the episode "Suddenly Hades" somewhere around the beginning. I don't remember where the Aladdin part was from though.

That's fine, Hades is still brilliantly written as always so it's all good. :)

quote:

Actually, lemme just show you my favourite gag in the whole series because oh my god why did you do this holy poo poo i finally got the joke

Oh Christ! :gonk:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Magic seems way better than firefighter for everything except the special firefighter boss. It's kind of ridiculous.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Glazius posted:

Magic seems way better than firefighter for everything except the special firefighter boss. It's kind of ridiculous.

But, but, but it's MAGIC, you know? Like that kingdom...

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Glazius posted:

Simply put, would you rather want a shotgun or an assault rifle? That is your choice here and both are awesome but useful in different ways.
One kills faster, the other hits more.

Edit: \/\/ Well I VERY much appreciate a high-quality upload so thanks for keeping the thread alive with it!

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Nov 1, 2014

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

No Part 3 yet (it's rendered, but I need to coordinate with Aces High/Mateo already for the commentary), but back on Wednesday, I re-rendered Parts 1 and 2 at 60FPS to take advantage of the recent YouTube update :D

Part 1
Part 2

I'll probably be uploading both 30FPS/motion-blurred and 60FPS versions for the next couple of videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Nice.

• Locked thread