Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What race should goons play for PvP shenanigans?
This poll is closed.
Furry Dominion 352 27.24%
Orc Covenant 464 35.91%
Lizard Pact 476 36.84%
Total: 1292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Muscly armed warrior with glowing eyes and shit.
Are there plans for another beta weekend before the 5-day pre-launch?

I skipped playing this last beta weekend because I was trying out Wildstar and hadn't been that impressed with my initial beta experience.
The PVP stuff looks great, though, and I the comparisons to DAoC make me want to give it a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Any http://esohead.com/ suggestions for a Nightblade build that will be effective in PVP?
Looking to try one out for the next beta weekend.

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Wadjamaloo posted:

You nailed the grammatical errors perfectly. This is A++ quality fanfic, would read again.

If Batham's post is indicative of the quality of fanfic, I have been missing out.

I really don't understand the point of sperging through MMO content just to PVP. Isn't that why they boost anyone in PVP to level 50 so they can enjoy some of that experience without having to poopsock? So you may not win against the people with better gear all (or even a lot) of the time. So what?

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

I had all kinds of bugged out quests from level 8 - 10 and was frustrating as hell, but finally hit 10 and did some PVP. Took about 10 and a half hours from 1 to 10, and I must have my sorceror spec'd to poo poo because I died about 30 times from 8 - 10. PVP seems like it is a lot of fun, though.

How the hell do you leave the PVP area?

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Is there any way to see detailed PVP stats in game?

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Having only played to level 13 during last weekends beta, I read that there is a way you can quick swap weapons at level 15.
Is there a way to quick swap to a second ability hotbar as well?

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Same. Please send an NA invite my way. @WARDUKE

Thank you!

WARDUKE fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 30, 2014

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

So I poopsocked a main to 12, and an alt to 10 over the weekend.

Does anyone know if you can have two characters with the same home campaign?
What about if they are in different factions?

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

"Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable."

And here I was thinking this game was going to allow you to have fun leveling in Cyrodiil.

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Sedisp posted:

So how slow is leveling in PvE? Now that Cyrodill leveling is out I just want to get to cap so I never have to pve again.

It took me 11 hours to hit 10 on my first character, and 8 hours to hit 10 on my alt in PVE.

By comparison, I was able to level from 10 - 14 in Cyrodiil (Auriel's Bow campaign) in a couple of hours last night just running consistent Bounty Hunter quests and moving around where the action was. I was excited at the prospect of being able to level solely through PVP, but with this change, I think it is going to be way too slow.

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

How do we get in the Goon queue to get vampire sparkle bites?

Also, I just hit 15 with my character, and was wondering if it is easy to go back and start crafting now - or if I missed the boat on farming a lot of material by waiting this long?

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WARDUKE
Sep 18, 2012

Lawlicaust posted:

It's going to take another few days before the ones of us who can bite have the skill leveled enough to do so.

Lawlicaust - What's your @name in game? I'm @Warduke

• Locked thread