Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess RALPH!!
Apr 28, 2009
I was at a restaurant a couple of years back and wrestling was on the television. Vince McMahon was walking down the aisle to the ring and I asked my friend if the WWF guy broke his spine recently. He informed me that no, that was Vince's horrid attempt at having a swagger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bow-street Bastard posted:

Is Ric Flair still in it?

I don't mean wrestling btw I mean the great game of life.

Ric Flair is eternal.

Edit:

Princess RALPH!! posted:

I was at a restaurant a couple of years back and wrestling was on the television. Vince McMahon was walking down the aisle to the ring and I asked my friend if the WWF guy broke his spine recently. He informed me that no, that was Vince's horrid attempt at having a swagger.

Vince strut dude. People only wish they had his game.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

he has the proportions of a rob liefeld drawing

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

that poo poo would be floppin like david byrne's big suit if it were on a regular size dude

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

is he just really high? he's just really high, isnt he

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

is he just really high? he's just really high, isnt he

if I were rich I'd walk like that everywhere all the time

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Personally I would ride on a super sweet segway.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
great poo poo from months ago fyad, as usual

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

CaptainQuirk posted:

This was going around couple of years ago

drat this is the darkest thing I've seen all week.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Ric Flair is eternal.

I'm surprised you didn't use clips from that old original Star Trek episode where they run into Space Lincoln. Which actual show is the bridge set from?

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

When I was a really little kid I walked like that for a little while. Of course, my motivation was liking the muppets on Seasme Street.

I could see a Muppet Vince McMahon.

EDIT: Also this clip brings back serious memories of the "flesh suit" guy from the first Men in Black.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Mar 9, 2014

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

psymonkey posted:

drat this is the darkest thing I've seen all week.

Jesus christ no kidding.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

from trailer park to billionaire

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

AE-35 Unit posted:

if I were rich I'd walk like that everywhere all the time

because you'd be high everywhere all the time?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

CaptainQuirk posted:

This was going around couple of years ago

lol

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

because you'd be high everywhere all the time?

prolly yeah

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

What happened with his daughter? I used to watch WWE when the whole lot of them was on she would turn into some crazy whore that slept with her brother and then The Game and was pregnant or.... it got hazy. And weird. I must've blocked all that out.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Haverchuck posted:

great poo poo from months ago fyad, as usual

AE-35 Unit posted:

prolly yeah

samizdat
Dec 3, 2008

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

He has game like Herman Munster.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

samizdat posted:

lol

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Sonrisa posted:

What happened with his daughter? I used to watch WWE when the whole lot of them was on she would turn into some crazy whore that slept with her brother and then The Game and was pregnant or.... it got hazy. And weird. I must've blocked all that out.

She just shrieks on the mic now.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Still married to Triple H, though.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

bathroom sounds posted:

please, somebody identify the source of this gif

please...

Doesn't need a source because it's the ultimate gif.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I love Vince McMahon because he is just so god drat eager to make himself look like a total buffoon at every opportunity. All he had to do was act like a lecherous old man as a hot girl danced on a table. Instead he makes a series of increasingly expressive cartoon faces, then launches himself out of his own chair.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah, my feelings about him are mixed because he's so willing to be a clown but he's also probably a pretty ruthless individual.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Captain Backslap posted:

Yeah, my feelings about him are mixed because he's so willing to be a clown but he's also probably a pretty ruthless individual.

That's just a character, he's actually a nice dude in real life

And you'd probably be willing to be a buffoon as well if it meant you made billions of dollars

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

AHH F\UGH posted:

That's just a character, he's actually a nice dude in real life

You could argue his attitude with the indie promotions while he was setting up the WWF and slowly turning it into what it is today was pretty ruthless. But then again I kind of agree with Jim Cornette on that one, in that the people running the indies were dinosaurs who refused to change and thought the way they were doing things was the only way to do them. Vince sure helped speed them to their demise, but they were going to get there sooner or later either way.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Optimizing 318 frame gifs loving sucks :argh:

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If they ever make a Vince McMahon biopic or even a decent independent biography (which probably isn't going to happen while he's still alive) I would be all over that poo poo because I've never watched wrestling but the juxtaposition between goofy good-natured entertainer and ruthless businessman is legitimately fascinating and the dude has complete control over the WWF so everything that comes out of it is pretty much his singular, unadulterated vision.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

...of SCIENCE! posted:

If they ever make a Vince McMahon biopic or even a decent independent biography (which probably isn't going to happen while he's still alive) I would be all over that poo poo because I've never watched wrestling but the juxtaposition between goofy good-natured entertainer and ruthless businessman is legitimately fascinating and the dude has complete control over the WWF so everything that comes out of it is pretty much his singular, unadulterated vision.

When Vince dies and someone writes the Masters of Doom/that book that just came out about Marvel Comics in the 60's-90's/Pirates of Silicone Valley about the rise of the WWE, it's going to be fantastic. It seems like something the Wrestlecrap guys would do well at, as their previous book about the death of WCW was already a good read.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Shut up about whether or not Vince McMahon is a real life looney tunes character or Ebenezer Scrooge's muscly ancestor and post some more pictures and poo poo.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
no i want to know more about vince mcmahon's time-travel adventures

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sephardic Homo posted:

Shut up about whether or not Vince McMahon is a real life looney tunes character or Ebenezer Scrooge's muscly ancestor and post some more pictures and poo poo.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

I love Vince McMahon because he is just so god drat eager to make himself look like a total buffoon at every opportunity. All he had to do was act like a lecherous old man as a hot girl danced on a table. Instead he makes a series of increasingly expressive cartoon faces, then launches himself out of his own chair.

its like if guy who played the wizard of oz also played the wicked witch except neither character had makeup or acted differently at all.

basically vince mcmahon is the peter sellers of middle america

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Suddenly I realized where I'd seen the vince walk

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Bow-street Bastard posted:

Vince if you are reading this re-hire Scott Steiner.

That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

This pretty loving great.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

ElGroucho posted:

This pretty loving great.

It seems to be precisely how the average moron understands probability.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

VectorSigma posted:

It seems to be precisely how the average moron understands probability.

Its just simple addition and subtraction, no multiplication or division required. :downs:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

samizdat posted:

• Locked thread