Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Quoted to see if someone bought this. :vince:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

No Vince!! People who use fat scooters are your biggest demographic, don't alienate them!!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

zoomdog posted:

No Vince!! People who use fat scooters are your biggest demographic, don't alienate them!!
isn't it way too small though?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

look at the kid in the green. he cant get enough

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

:vman:

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I just found out that WWE is a publicly traded company, I don't know why I find that so funny.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

This is glorious. Also, a possible way to keep the Vince McMahon personality running decades into the future.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Entropic posted:

I just found out that WWE is a publicly traded company, I don't know why I find that so funny.

The funniest thing ever about this is that WWE once ran a storyline where Donald Trump, of Donald Trump fame, bought control of their Monday Night RAW show. They literally abandoned this gimmick a week later because after it aired, the real-life stock price of the company nosedived.

I still don't know if that's funnier because institutional investors believe that Vince McMahon is better person to own their business than Donald Trump, or because institutional investors are apparently the only people left in America who believe that things that happen on professional wrestling shows are actually true and real

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Here's another great moment in Vince McMahon history.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyalm0_shane-mr-mcmahon-vs-shawn-michaels-god_sport

"Vince McMahon vs. God"

Unfortunately most of the footage of this feud was taken off Youtube when his wife was running for senate.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

FullLeatherJacket posted:

The funniest thing ever about this is that WWE once ran a storyline where Donald Trump, of Donald Trump fame, bought control of their Monday Night RAW show. They literally abandoned this gimmick a week later because after it aired, the real-life stock price of the company nosedived.

I still don't know if that's funnier because institutional investors believe that Vince McMahon is better person to own their business than Donald Trump, or because institutional investors are apparently the only people left in America who believe that things that happen on professional wrestling shows are actually true and real
To be fair, Vince McMahon is totally a better a better man to have running the show than Trump. Trump is constantly bankrupting his companies, he's just good at coming out of bankruptcies with his own money untouched. Plus Trump looks like an rear end in a top hat.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

True fact about this pic: he's making fun of a man who suffers from Bell's Palsy.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

True fact about this pic: he's making fun of a man who suffers from Bell's Palsy.

yea but its j.r.

im sayin he prob deserves it

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZYRqyPvMgQ

Shane McMahon's record against glass isn't very good.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

is there footage of vince walking like a normal person

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Putty posted:

that's not how you walk? ive been really conscious of my gait since observing these gifs. getting some good free-swinging arm action in the mix, with jimmy-legs to boot.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
He never walks normal.
Ever.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I remember that fight mostly because both the "Ref" and Angle were like "Holy poo poo, are you sure you're okay?" Shane got a concussion and part of the reason Angle couldn't get him through the glass is because Shane injuried Angle's tailbone in a suplex earlier.

Captain Candiru fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Mar 11, 2014

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Someone post the video or gif of Vinny Mac trying to get noted quadriplegic Darren Drozdoff to puke in a trash can.

"He's gonna PUKE! He's gonna, he's gonna PUKE!!!"

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqKiBn9a_c8

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Mahoning posted:

Someone post the video or gif of Vinny Mac trying to get noted quadriplegic Darren Drozdoff to puke in a trash can.

"He's gonna PUKE! He's gonna, he's gonna PUKE!!!"

efb

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Triple H must have been such an ugly kid.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Real talk, that was a very scary match

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Captain Backslap posted:

Triple H must have been such an ugly kid.

Can you imagine an 8 year old with those forehead lines?

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER

Putty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_4eGC2VkBc

He tears both quads

catanussurprise
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW

man and he kept his game face too.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
lmao he still tries to do some angry speech thing too vince rocks

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Too large to upload to imgur but proclick anyway vincestrut.gif

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

C. Everett Koop posted:

minus.com is good for things too big for imgur. Idk what their size limit is but I think it is like 15mb.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Putty posted:

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

This pretty loving great.

I could listen to Scott Steiner talk all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ccog02xSIo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catanussurprise
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW

C. Everett Koop posted:

Cant spell VinceStrut without incest

• Locked thread