Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

theres a man that knows how to sell poo poo to make money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

I love Vince McMahon because he is just so god drat eager to make himself look like a total buffoon at every opportunity. All he had to do was act like a lecherous old man as a hot girl danced on a table. Instead he makes a series of increasingly expressive cartoon faces, then launches himself out of his own chair.

its like if guy who played the wizard of oz also played the wicked witch except neither character had makeup or acted differently at all.

basically vince mcmahon is the peter sellers of middle america

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

samizdat posted:

He has game like Herman Munster.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

look at the kid in the green. he cant get enough

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

True fact about this pic: he's making fun of a man who suffers from Bell's Palsy.

yea but its j.r.

im sayin he prob deserves it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Gobblecoque posted:

who the gently caress unstickied this

the stone cold stunner

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid (we're talking Iron Sheik-era), but I am an avid Howard Stern fan. So, Stern brings in this WWE wrestler named Goldust who's gimmick is that he suffers from some neurological disorder like Tourette's and it may be one of the funniest interviews of all time. If you haven't seen it, it's worth the watch. I've cued it up to where it starts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8VXv5JG5Y#t=4m09s

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Machai posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610710&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post426112350

Kombotron | That's more vince mcmahon than anyone can handle right now. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. | Sephardic Homo | XyloJW

lol

paid the iron price

• Locked thread