Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I grew up with good 'ol Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He is now a good movie man.

I think my favourite plot line was when it was just before Wrestlemania, and one of the belts changed hands about a dozen times in as many minutes, as people kept getting jumped and having it stolen from them. I want to say some loser ended up with it. Was it gold dust?

My favourite wrestling man around the time I stopped watching was Booker T. What happened to that guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Commissar Ken posted:

Depends where you stopped watching but he won a King of the Ring tournament and became KING BOOKAHHHH (you overexaggerate it, it's like a tribe called quest, you gotta say the whole thing) and he wore a crown and had a cape and royal servants and had a long run as the World Heavyweight Champion and it was the best thing ever. Then he retired to teach wrestling at his school and then came back to do commentary and I don't know what the gently caress now since I only keep my ear to the ground on it.

Holy poo poo I hope this gets made into one of those cool documentaries like the Rock got.

• Locked thread