Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

quote:

Gang Rape Survivor In India Gang Raped Again While In Police Protection
The two police officers in charge of protecting the woman were eating dinner when it happened.
posted on March 7, 2014 at 6:14pm EST
Tasneem Nashrulla
BuzzFeed Staff

On Tuesday, March 4, a 22-year-old woman — who was gang raped in November 2013 — was kidnapped from her house and :airquote: allegedly :airquote: gang raped, strangled, and dumped in the fields of a district in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh despite having police protection. The two armed police officers in charge of protecting her at her home were eating dinner when a group of men stormed into the house and took the woman away. The officers went to investigate the commotion, but went back inside to put their shoes on, according to an interview one of the officers gave the Times of India. The men had escaped with the woman by then.

The woman was found unconscious on Thursday. Doctors at the local hospital confirmed that she had been raped, and found strangulation marks on her neck. The police initially blamed the woman’s family of sending her away to implicate the accused people in the first gang rape case. The Senior Superintendent of Police said the victim’s condition was “not serious.”

The prime accused in the first gang rape has close political affiliations to the state’s ruling party. The district police have taken no action against the prime suspect in November’s gang rape, despite a First Information Report being filed. The family of the survivor, who became pregnant in December, has been demanding the police to collect DNA samples from the accused to match the fetus, but to no avail. Indian news reports suggest that this lax police response could be because of the political clout the main suspect, Dalbir Singh, has in several villages of the district and his close affiliations to the ruling party in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the Samajwadi Party.
Singh is said to be valuable to the party in getting votes for the upcoming general elections in India.
Gosh, India sounds so fun! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm tired of reading things on the internet that upset me and make me nauseous.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
bomb india.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rip india

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

its such a spiritual place.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
India is such a spiritual place.

:argh: ^^^fucker

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Goddammit India

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

nirvana - very rape

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
thank you, come again

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
It's hard to be a nice understanding liberal when I read about India. It seems like a country with no redeeming qualities. An absolute repugnant shithole in every possible way.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

Token Cracker posted:

It's hard to be a nice understanding liberal when I read about India. It seems like a country with no redeeming qualities. An absolute repugnant shithole in every possible way.
It has... Well... The sitar?

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
Remember when the members of the Beatles went to India to see some yogi to study transcendental meditation?

TabulaRasa
Nov 17, 2005

Ready to fight for right, against wrong!
I plan on going there to meditate with the guru of rape

3dou
Jun 17, 2013

The best kind of sex is VHS.
I'm not even shocked or surprised anymore at this point. India is just a poo poo country.

demonicon
Mar 29, 2011
The two armed police officers in charge of protecting her at her home were eating dinner when a group of men stormed into the house and took the woman away. The officers went to investigate the commotion, but went back inside to put their shoes on, according to an interview one of the officers gave the Times of India. The men had escaped with the woman by then.

I AM CAPTAIN INDIA!

(wai i have to put my shoes on)

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Wooten posted:

its such a spiritual place.

*Gets groped, gangraped and has diarrhea from shitwater*

A beautiful place.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"It's a cultural thing".

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i'll wanna be the third :mrgw:

demonicon
Mar 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

"It's a cultural thing".

Cant chase rape victims without shoes!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Bomb it and dishonor its memory by setting up a women's sanctuary in its place.
Yes, the entire country.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

forbidden lesbian posted:

i'll wanna be the third :mrgw:

Filthy thirds?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
eat pray love

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

That story is utter pradish.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
This is biased as gently caress. They're making it out like the police protectors weren't doing their jobs but I remind you, this woman got to enjoy 3 and a half rape free months in india. Take that for what you will.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ghandi was the greatest villain in history.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

india is as poo poo as the ganges

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
wow she must have been hot as fuq. pix?? :D :D

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
If you have any love for women at all it is your duty to hate India. And America. And like almost all the world I guess.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Modern Day Hercules posted:

This is biased as gently caress. They're making it out like the police protectors weren't doing their jobs but I remind you, this woman got to enjoy 3 and a half rape free months in india. Take that for what you will.

men are raped too. but you don't see feminists talking about it....

Cold Fusion
May 27, 2001

Destroy this gay republic

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

indian rape is to gbs 2.0 what cop threads were to gbs 1.0

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Well, just drinking my coffee, guess I'll check GBS...

:shepicide:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
india? more like indiass

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

being a woman is life on easy mode. don't like being raped? well, try being incel and denied love and affection all your life, simply because you choose to have a heart and refuse to be a jerk

Baby the Birdman
Jul 14, 2005

Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass.

demonicon posted:

The two armed police officers in charge of protecting her at her home were eating dinner when a group of men stormed into the house and took the woman away. The officers went to investigate the commotion, but went back inside to put their shoes on, according to an interview one of the officers gave the Times of India. The men had escaped with the woman by then.

I AM CAPTAIN INDIA!

(wai i have to put my shoes on)

Will you go around walking India's streets without shoes? cmon

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 686 days!)

rape me once, shame on you

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
So how long until this becomes a Bollywood production with a 2 hour dance number representing double gang rape?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

catpowerd posted:

It has... Well... The sitar?

man that video of all the hippies going wild after ravi shankar just tunes his sitar...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

rape me once, shame on you

Rape me again? ...we can't get raped again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
WHERE THE gently caress WERE THE PARENTS IN ALL THIS.

• Locked thread