Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Chael knows how to sell real estate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY78SaYr3J0

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
"The doctor said my right punch is strong. If I landed it on his chin, it would have knocked him out" - Wandy

Yes, doctors totally can tell that by the fact that you strained a muscle in your hand from throwing a punch.

:psyduck:

edit: After Dana yells at them, Wandy tells us that it was an isolated incident that shouldn't have happened, and adds that if Chael provokes him again he'll slap him in the face. I do not grasp how his mind works, but then, I haven't been punched ten thousand times.

Ditch fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 22, 2014

• Locked thread