Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

False, first fight had a knockout that was very funny.

Yes, not sure how they failed to see the pride rules soccer kick that finished it. Poor Portuguese dood.

Are women's volleyball & basketball really popular in Brazil or something? You'd have thought they could get retired footballers or something, or just maybe some more recent sportswomen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
I don't get why Wandy wants the guy Vitoria just killed for 10 minutes then KOed to be the heavyweight sub, in the US he'd surely be out for 6 months due to concussion alone.

If I have to watch Ring girl bullshit, gotta day the Brazilian aesthetic tastes suit me better than the US UFC's, based on Jungle fights and that preview alone. Popozuda!

edit: I spelled Popozuda wrong.

wooger fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 18, 2014

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
Just tried watching this on my Android Phone (Nexus 5). Video froze after about 5 minutes, then the entire phone rebooted.
I repeated that 3 times, same exact stuff happened. Has this happened to anyone else?

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

1st AD posted:

I'm not sure if they are, but there's a shot of one of the dudes making out with one of those girls in the preview? Seems like even if they don't live there they'll be hanging out on the regular.

No way they're living there, they don't want to lose all the ring girls by default due to pregnancy, being sued.

And cause half the contestants to get divorced.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

What's wrong with the ring girl competition? It's sexist but no more so than the actual job.

Indeed, hard to see how *that's* the complaint, and to be honest an open vote is probably less sketchy than the casting couch, or however the current bunch were picked.

The concept of them being sent into the house amongst 16, isolated, bored, horny fighters is more of a concern.

• Locked thread